Hints of hatred

Love Tech

***This story is PURE fiction, not real and if it relates to something in real life its a COINCIDENCE! Peace!***

 

 

 

Kiseop was standing near the tall roof walls. Usually roof walls in any place would be low enough for a person to commit suicide, but my principal didn't take any risks with that. He started leaning on it till he sat down against it. I walked over to him. He looked a little pale and chubby?

"What's wrong ....... with your face?" I asked him, a little hesitant.

He squinted at me. His eyes were puffy as if he were crying his whole life.

"You came?"

"What the hell happened to you?"

"Lets  just say some idiot stuffed some garlic down my throat"

"Hunh?" His breathing sped up a little.

"Aller...gies"

"to what?" I asked him. I took another step towards him. I finally decided to walk the full way towards him. I sat right in front of him. He looked worst up close.

"To ......" Before he could answer, his head fell in my lap. "Lend me a pillow for .... now?" I didn't say anything. This was the first time i was seeing him like this. He didn't look like a jerk. He looked .... pitiful. After 5 minutes, I realized he was shivering, and I unconsciously took my uniform coat off and put it on top of him. He was frozen, but he was still sweating. I let out a huge sigh. After half an hour, lunch was about to end. Kiseop got up, rubbed his puffy eyes.

"Sorry" He said, yawning. He put my uniform coat over my shoulder. "Only five minutes to lunch and we couldn't get anything done"

"Listen, I don't need help getting with Kevin. Besides its better off like that"

"Your gonna regret it"

"I know, but its better than anything"

"No its better than nothing. I want to see this happen, because I want Kevin to have an INNOCENT love. He's already met a billion s!" Kiseop exclaimed, giving me a disgusted look.

"I'm innocent?"

"No, you're also a . That's EXACTLY why i chose you as my sister in law!" Kiseop said with sarcasm.

"What?" I was getting tired. He had his sleep, but what about me?

"Anyways, since we only have five minutes till the end of lunch, let me make it quick."

"Go On" I said, not interested.

"First step: your gonna have to change all your girly hobbies" Kiseop said, than lowered his voice, "I doubt you have any girl part in you"

"B-BO?"

"Ani, Lets get on with it. Your favorite kpop groups?"

"Big Bang"

He squinted at me, "You sure?"

"STOP TREATING ME LIKE AN ALIEN! Ah! chincha! I'm a girl too!"

He laughed, "TOP is his idol, no problem with that" He paused, "By any chance do you know how to dance?"

"D-dance?" I asked. Truthfully I was so bad at it, even my dance teacher told me not to show up anymore.

"Yeah! If you don't know it, that's great!"

"Fine, I don't know it"

"Kevin's gonna teach you" He said, counting his finger. "Second,"

"BO?? WHY? HOW? WHEN? WHERE? WHY? WHAAAATT?"Yah! You need to calm down. Second is tomorrow's lesson. Dismissed" The bell rang right after that.

After school

I was walking down the hall wih JiYeon, when an arm wrapped around my shoulder. JiYeon saw the arm when I stopped walking. She took it, but it pulled away, pulling me towards the owner of the hand. I looked up to see Kiseop standing behind me.

JiYeon saw him, wide eyed, "YOUR DATING THIS PUNK?"

"Ani, Ani, Ani ........ I'm tutoring him?" Kiseop nodded. His eyes were swelling down, which was a relief

"JiYeon, Bye" I said than turned to leave. Ignoring what she said.

"KISEOP DON'T YOU DARE GET HER PREGNANT!!!! IM WATCHING YOU! QRI! FIGHTING!" damn it! she said my name, that big mouth! JiYeon, your dead! I looked behind me. I had my hands around Kiseop's hand. I stopped running. Let go of his hand, and said, "What do you want?" We were now in an empty hallway.

He grabbed my hand, and started running. I ran after to keep up with him. He ran ten times faster than me. Well he did have long feet. We reached an empty room at the end of the hall. Kiseop opened it.

It was huge with mirrors at the side of the room. It was a dance room? The music was on. A person was dancing to hip hop.

"HYUNG!!" Kiseop yelled. The guy turned towards the cd-player, switched it off, and turned towards us.

"She's here"

It was Kevin. Kevin looked at me, smiled.

"Hey"

 

...........................................SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! XD