doomed

Love Tech

***This story is PURE fiction, not real and if it relates to something in real life its a COINCIDENCE! Peace!***

 

JiYeon's hand slipped out of mine as both of us started hugging all our friends. Boram and EunJung eyed me suspiciously as they both sat on my right and left.

We all ended up in a Kareoke near school.

"Which one?" Boram asked me.

Before I could ask 'what?' EunJung answered "... do you like?"

When I put their sentecnces together, I gave a laugh, gritted my teeth, and replied, "No point in asking"

They both looked at each other blank than smiled their sweetest smiles. EunJung spoke, "So you still like him?"

"and your still listening to your mother?" Boram asked, and I nodded.

I got up, "Where are you going?" EunJung asked me.

"To the bathroom"

"Want me to come with you?"

"I can manage" I left the room, without anyone noticing. As I got to the bathroom, a hand pulled at my arm. I looked back to see Kiseop.

"What do you want?" I asked, tired.

"You like Kevin right?"

"So what if I do?" My eyes blinked open as I heard what I just said. "I meant!! No I don't"

"Well, I guess I should go tell Kevin the good news!" Kiseop said, as he turned back to leave. Now I was fully awake.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I'll do anything! Just don't tell him!" I said, a little panicked.

"Anything?"

"Yeah!"

"I want to meddle..."

"With what?"

"Your love life"

"WHAT? I DON'T HAVE A LOVE LIFE, AND I'M NOT PLANNING TO!"

"Too bad, but starting from today you listen to me" He gave a grin. I was getting tired of that grin.

Fine I might as well just play along, its not like Kevin would fall for someone as quiet as me

Me and Kiseop both walked into the room at the same time, and the room went quiet. I sat in between Boram and EunJung again, as Kiseop sat with Kevin and Eli.

"What? Are you 2 dating?" Eli asked.

"SERIOUSLY??" JiYeon asked.

"Omo! Good things are happening today!! Kevin Oppa your soo lucky!!" HwaYoung said.

"Wow! We should cel...." Kiseop broke SooHyun's sentence.

"We found each other in the hallway. When a guy and a girl walk into the room together, they're not neccessarily in a relationship. I thought you guys knew more than to accuse us of dating each other" Kiseop said.

All my friends looked at me. "He's right, my taste isn't thaaat bad as to like a troublemaker" I said.

"A troublemaker? What? Your mom is against it?" Kiseop asked, still grinning.

"So what if she is?"

"Mommy's girl?"

"So what if i am??" I was getting annoyed.

"Well, its only predictable that you won't have a guy in your life if you plan on staying that way!" Kiseop stood infront of me.

"Hey, stop bullyi..." JiYeon was saying when I cut in. "Shut up! Your not gonna get a girl in your life either if you have that erted grin all the time stuck to you face!!" I said as I stood up.

"erted Gr... You NEVER talk to a guy because you probably think they're gonna you any second!!"

"That might be true, but atleast I'M not the one stalking girls all day!" I said. Kevin was pulling Kiseop down.

"Kiseop, stop it....." Kevin said.

" Qri... " JiYeon said sounding a little dissapointed, than she jumped on me. "AH! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! THE FIRST FIGHT YOU HAVE IS WITH A GUY!! YOU FINALLY TALKED TO A GUY FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS!! Don't worry, I COUNTED!!"

"Whaaat?" I asked.

As I took the fight seriously, everyone was happy??

As we all started leaving, Kiseop grabbed my shoulder in the crowd, "lunch time on the roof" I turned around giving a puzzled look to Kiseop but her was already talking to Eli and DongHo, laughing his head off.