Second Step

Love Tech

Tumblr_ly0rbd0gg51rnqsvxo1_500_large

 

***This story is PURE fiction, not real and if it relates to something in real life its a COINCIDENCE! Peace!***

 

Qri's POV

I sat against the wall, breathing for air. It was hard. Dancing.

Kevin sat besides me. He gave me a water bottle.

"So your dating Kiseop right?" I spit out a mouth full of water.

"WHAT? I AM??" I asked.

"Hunh? You are!" He said.

"He's just a friend..... you know someone I can rely on..... That sort of guy" I said, slowly. Well I had to tell him SOMETHING about my relationship with Kiseop. Even if he wasn't really a friend.

"Qri?" I looked up at him. "What?" I asked.

"I have something to confess" Kevin sat besides me.

A confession? Love confession?

"I...... Love..........................................................Carrots alot. I can't live without them!" What? THATS HIS CONFESSION? WAS HE TRYING TO BE FUNNY OR SOMETHING??

"Uh...... so?" I asked.

"You remind me of a carrot!" He said happily. Ok! NOW i'm really getting confused.

"H-Hunh?" I asked.

"Never mind!" He said as he got up.

Next Day

"There's more?" I whined.

"Dancing was only the first step. Second......" Kiseop said, thinking. " is..."

"Better not be something embarrassing!" I said before he finished.

"A date before confession!" He finished off.

My jaws dropped, " And how's that supposed to work?" I asked, sarcastically. I bet Kiseop doesn't even know what he's saying.

"Lets all go to the amusement park!" He said.

"You, me and Kevin?" I asked.

"No. Me, you, Kevin and JiYeon!" He said. He sounded pretty excited.

Hunh? Oh! Kiseop liked JiYeon all .....along? Wow... Not sure what to say about that.

"Uh, ok" I answered.

We met up the next Saturday, and JiYeon kept pestering me to stay away from Kiseop.

"You're always disappearing at lunch! If you run off with Kiseop, your mom will probably find out!" JiYeon reminded me.

"My Mother....... Omma won't find out... But if she does, i don't think I'll live for long" I said, unconsiously.

I felt an arm around my should, and Kiseop stood over me smiling. "What's wrong?" Kiseop said, as his grin widened.

"I'll tell you what's wrong... YOUR BREAKING MY BACK WITH YOUR HOLLOW ARMS!!" I screamed, pissed off.

Kevin was there, but I was too lazy to act girly.

Kiseop backed away, and chuckled.

"You nervous?" He whispered.

I paused. Nervous? Was that it? I looked at my trembling hands and my legs that wouldn't hold till long. I WAS nervous!

He backed away, and started talking to Kevin.

Finally Kiseop said, "Well than, its set! Kevin, take Qri to that rollercoaster. I have a sore back. JiYeon is coming with me! Right JiYeon?" He grinned as he looked at JiYeon. JiYeon looked down, than around. She was afraid of the roller coaster. "Y-Yeah! I don't feel like it today"

When she met she didn't feel like 'it' she meant barfing. Kevin took my arm, and we started walking to the roller coaster.

I looked back and Kiseop was pointing and laughing at JiYeon as JiYeon screamed at him.

Does he really like her?

 

Hey! Its me! LJKlover101!

I know I didnt update in a looooong time and for that im soooory!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!