Chapter 3 "KyuToria Vs YoongSeo"

Behind The Scene Season 2 (sequel)

 

Chapter 3 “KyuToria Vs YoongSeo Part 1”

 

Before Welcoming Party day, Super junior members and Soshi member gathering in Suju Dorm. They still are preparing the decoration and dishes for welcoming Suju M member comeback to Korea.

Leetuk, heechul, Shindong and Yessung are busy with the decoration while the girls Taeyeon, Hyeoyeon, Sunny, and Soyoung busy with their dishes. The rest members are still busy with their own schedule.

Leeteuk stopped his work and look inside the kitchen to check the girls work.

“taeng.. Have you done?”

“ne.. just waiting 5 minutes more.. wae oppa??”

Taeyeon stopped her work and come to leeteuk after give her work to hyoyeon to continue.

“did you know that our magnae are broke up?”

“ne.. and it’s make seohyun felt sad although she is not showing her feeling in front of us. But, we know how she felt is.”

“ya.. same as kyuhyun.. poor of them.. they are still love each other but why they are can’t together.. there is something wrong. I think.”

“I think like that. May be seohyun have another reason who we didn’t know include kyuhyun.”

Both of them still speculation about their maknae why they are decided to broke up. While they are talking, hyoyeon is approaching them.

“ehmm.. I have an idea for two magnae.”

Heechul, shindong, yesung, sunny and sooyoung stopped their work and join the conversation.

“what is it?” ask sunny

“play a game truth or dare?”

“it’s good idea..” said yesung

“DAEBAK..!!” heechul happily

“ok.. kajja we make a plan for the magnaes so that they are become together again.”

“ne.. and we still need the others member for helping us..” taeyeon adding.

 

---------------------------

 

In the other hand, seohyun is still filming WGM with Yoonghwa.

They are now in busan for meet Yoonghwa mothers. Before they take a shoot. Seohyun and yoonghwa are greeting yoonghwa mothers.

“anyeonghaseo.. seommonie.. seo jo hyun imnida” she bow politely then smiling at her.

“anyeonghaseo.. yoonghwa mothers.”

“anyeong eomma.. long time no see” hug yoonghwa to his mothers.

“eomma she is your daughter-in-low. She is beautiful right?” yoonghwa adding in

“ne.. she is beautiful..” mis. Jung(yoonghwa mothers) grab her hands gently.

“ghamsahamida…” seohyun shy.

“ehm… it is better to go to restaurant because we must take a shoot in the restaurant” PD command

After they are filming. Mis. Jung invite seohyun to follow her without yoonghwa notice.

“seohyun-sii.. you love yoonghwa for real?” mis. Jung ask.

Seohyun is silence and thinking deeply.

-Seohyun PoV-

“Seohyun-sii.. you love yoonghwa for real? Mis. Jung ask me

I didn’t know what I should answer it. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.

Ottoke.. I can’t lie to my self that I am still love kyuhyun oppa even though we has not together. but I can hurting yoonghwa-sii and his mothers.

“seohyun-sii??”

“ah neh?”

“is you love my son?”

“…. Yoonghwa-sii is treat me well and he is care about me.. but I and yoonghwa-sii just friend..”

“what a pity. But it’s ok.. so you have another?”

“eommonie.. I prefers to concern for my study now.”

i think this is the best answer for mis. Jung.

-End seohyun Pov-

Suddenly yoonghwa appear.

“hyu~un.. it’s time to back to Seoul.”

“eomma.. Take care and see you..” adding yoonghwa and hug his mother.

  Yoonghwa and seohyun say good bye to Mis.Jung. They leave from busan to Seoul by train. On the way to Seoul the both of them just silence for a while. Suddenly, seohyun is phone ringing.

“nyeboseo?”

“………………….”

“taeyeon eonnie.. neh I’m still on the way to suju Oppa dorm..”

“………..”

“ne.. arreso..”

“…………..”

“neh.. anyeong”

Call ended.

“you want to visit super junior dorm?”

“ne.. all artist SMent will be visited there. suju oppa make welcome party for henry-sii and zhaomi-sii.”

“ah.. Super junior M.”

“ne..”

“I will take you there..”

“no.. thanks..”

“it’s ok… I will take you there” smile yoonghwa.

“ …….”

---------------------------------------

In the other side Super Junior M at international Incheon airport. Super junior M already arrived. They walk in toward their car.

A few hours later they are arrived. At that time seohyun and yoonghwa arrive too. kyuhyun noticed it and look carefully.

“kyu-nah.. kajja..” donghae pat kyuhyun shoulder.

“you go ahead..” without face to donghae.

Kyuhyun still waiting her and kyuhyun saw a bad sight. Yoonghwa kiss seohyun. It’s make kyuhyun burden. Kyuhyun walking toward them.

“kyuhyun oppa…” seohyun shooked.

“kyuhyun-sii” yoonghwa shocked too.

Kyuhyun clenching his right hand. It seems like he wanted to hit yoonghwa. But he had to hold his temper.

“nice to see you too here..” try hard to calm.

“ne.. anyeonghaseo kyuhyun-sii.”

Seohyun just silence in her position. Immediately in the back kyuhyun side. Someone grab kyuhyun hands.

“anyeong YoongSeo Couple..” greeting Victoria

“qiane..” kyuhyun shooked

“anyeonghaseo Victoria-sii”

“kyunie.. welcome to korea.. where you guys still here.. come in.. they have long waiting you to go in.

“I think, I have to go now..” yoonghwa said.

“no, you can join it. kyunie.. yoonghwa-sii can join in right?” Victoria act cutely.

“it’s up to you..”

Kyuhyun feel bad now and walking in his dorm with Victoria who still holds his hands.

 Seohyun still didn’t move.

“are you oke?”

“……”

Yonghwa wave her hands.

“hallo there is anybody?”

“neh…ah I’m ok” seohyun force smile.

“so, now I know.. kyuhyun is your love right??”

“…..”

“don’t be sad.. I always beside you to make you happy.”

Yoonghwa try to make seohyun happy.

“are you sure?”

“ne.. I’am sure..”

“try it..”

“ok.. but now we must get in.. they are waiting you.”

They walking together to enter super junior dorm.

 

---------------------To be continued---------------------

how is it the stories??

please comment and thanks to subscriber.. ^^