Chapter 2 “Kyuhyun Feelings”

Behind The Scene Season 2 (sequel)

 

Chapter 2 “Kyuhyun Feelings”

 

Super Junior M now is busy in China because of their new album. They are performance on TV local etc. after all days. They back to their dorm. On the way kyuhyun get phone call from someone.

“Nyeoboseo”

“……..”

“ne.. I’m gwencana…”

“eunhyuk-ah, zhoaumi-ah, sungminie and henry..”

“………….”

“they are filming”

“………….”

“ne.. you too”

“…..”

“bogoshipoyeo”

“…….”

“ne.. anyeong”

Call ended..

-kyuhyun Pov-

I wish that call is from you hyunie.. but.. hufft.. did you forget about me.. that call from qian.. she always care about me after we broke up. I can’t forget you.

“ya..!! is call from hyunie??” hyukjie ask to me..

Aigoo this hyung Is really irritating..

“aneyeo.. this call from Victoria..”

“neh?? I think the call from seohyun.. she never call you again??

“… she is busy with yoonghwa..”

“you are jealous hyung?” aigoo henry join it.. this dongsaeng.

“hhmm.. you think??”

“ne” with annoying expression.

Did I jealous with yoonghwa? Is she love yoonghwa because of this variety show?

“kyunie.. you and seohyun still together right?” now sungmin hyung join in.

“we are already broke up two months ago..” I’m sadly..

Although, I was tried to accept the decision of Seohyun. But in fact I could not. Even after I broke up with you and try to forget it by playing star craft still could not make it better. Even, Qian my best friend who always concern to me was not able to replace you. Ottoke hyunie.. I still love you.

“how come?” eunhyuk shocked and make me shocked too because his overact

“ya.. hyung.. don’t speak nearly in to my ears.. aish” protest me

“hehehe..”

“I don’t know hyung.. she said that we must broke up because this is better for us. And know we just hoobae and sunbae..”

“hyung didn’t try to comeback with her?”

“hmm.. I want but I can’t.. I didn’t want forced her to comeback to me.”

-End kyuhyun PoV-

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Another day.. kyuhyun and some of member Suju M are watching television. The program they watching are Korean music TV.. all artist Korean performance in one of festival which broadcasting live.

The artist are.. SNSD, CN-Blue, BEAST, U-Kiss, etc.

 “kyunie.. is it seohyun.. isn’t it?” sungmin look carefully

“ne.. is she..”

“she is duet with YONGHWA!!!” shoted eunhyuk and make kyuhyun irritating..

“ckckckck… look they are holding hands tightly.. same as you” eunhyuk adding.

Kyuhyun feel burdens because of eunhyuk and want to explode his angry.

“ya monkey.. can you stop it.. it is really irritating me!! you shouting loudly..”

“ya!! you call me monkey.. you wanna die huh??!!” eunhyuk enjoying prank with kyuhyun.

“ya!! you too.. be quiet.. I’m concerning with their performance..”

The both of them stopped prank and continue to watching. But for kyuhyun he left.

“hyunie.. you are really forget me.. and you are really love him..”

Suddenly someone approaching kyuhyun and pat his shoulder.

“ya.. hyung… don’t give up.. I’m sure seohyun-sii still love you..”

“how did you know she is still love me? you had watched her duet right?”

“ne.. but if you are watching sincerely.. seohyun-sii hold his hands not really tightly and didn’t like while you and seohyun holding hands. She is holding your hands with love..”

“……..” Does henry said is it true? kyuhyun ask himself. 

 

A few minutes later, the manager come to their dorm and bring the news that their have to comeback to korea for one of program TV to introducing seoul to chines viewer. 

the member of SUJU M are happy now include kyuhyun because he can meet seohyun who always in his heart.

but can they are meet??

 

-----------------------------------------------to be continued-------------------------------------------

Sorry for short stories here.. i hope you still like it

thx for your comment and subscriber..

please give your comment.. thanks.. ^^