#5 I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

I Don't Want to Let You Go

A/N: Play this while reading! :D http://youtu.be/GVijHaeEwyg?t=1m38s (Open in a new tab/window!)


~Your POV~

“Oppa…  It’s been 2 years… I’m going to play the piano again…” Tears slowly streamed down my face while I let it flow.

-FLASHBACK-

“Oppa! Saranghae!” I confessed shyly. “Aigoo, my baby is so cute. Nado, saranghae! SARANGHAEYO KIM KIRIN!” He happily shouted. I blushed and slap his arm. “YAH! People are staring.” He just stuck out his tongue, pinched my cheek and ran away. Oppa, nan jeongmal… jeongmal saranghae, we’re going to stay like this forever right?

“Kirin-ah, let’s go, we’re going to somewhere special oh?” “Eodi?” “Bimil.” I pouted but to only receive another pinch. “Oppa! Apa!” I pretended to be upset. “Omo, it’s my baby angry? Ara ara, mianhae. But just follow me.” He pulled me away.

We reached an auditorium and he let go of me. “Baby, you know you’re very special to me right?” “Jeongmal? Ara. Oppa is very special to me too.” I replied sweetly. He nodded in acknowledgement and started to take something out of his backpack. “Kirin-ah, I want to play this piece with you.” “Omo! Oppa, did you write this for me..?” My eyes widen in surprise. He chuckled upon my reaction and then nodded. “Kaja.” He pulled me towards the piano and we sat down side by side.

 A/N: Mianhae, pause 2AM's song and play this, http://youtu.be/Vg4S1rSQ_Yk (Open in a new tab/window!). You can play 2AM's song back again once done. Thankyu! :D

“Oppa, gomawo. I love it.” I smiled widely. But his expression suddenly darkens, his eyes were sad and lost. “Oppa, gwaenchanha?” I asked worriedly. “K-Kirin-ah… Mianhae. Let’s stay away from each other for a while oh?” He blurted out. “B-bwoh…? Wae…? Oppa, I thought you said you love me…? But why do you want to break up with me now, huh?” I started asking many questions. Andwae… Tell me this is a dream. Oppa, tell me you’re playing with me. I’m scared… I stood up and tear the music sheet into pieces. “Kirin-ah!” He called after me when I ran away as fast as I could.

-END-

“Oppa… Are you hurting like how I am now…? Or are you laughing at me for being such a fool to give up playing piano for 2 years…? I almost... I almost gave up my dream because of you… Now that I’m back to pursue it, why did you send someone else to spoil, huh? Oppa, tell me… Tell me why you wanted us apart…” I cried out.

~L.Joe’s POV~

“I almost... I almost gave up my dream because of you… Now that I’m back to pursue it, why did you send someone else to spoil, huh? Oppa, tell me… Tell me why you wanted us apart…” Kim Kirin… Who is this guy making you hurt? Who is that guy to make you give up your dream…? Mianhae, I’m such a babo. Aish, L.Joe! Why did you get yourself implicated into people’s life?! What do I do with you, Kirin?

A/N: Bad Oppa! :X Who's the oppa that Kirin(You) is thinking about? Hmm, any readers wanna make a guess? They're quite new this year. :D Anyway, this is a DOUBLE UPDATE! *claps!* Teehee. But really sorry about the music links, next time I'll just set one song okay? ><

L.JOE'S KISS FOR ALL READERS! :DD HEEHEE. Do subscribe and comment! So that you'll see more kisses by L.Joe or even others! xD