#4 Stop being such a jerk!

I Don't Want to Let You Go

~Your POV~

“Wow, Kirin-ah, I didn’t know you had that in you. You just seem too…” “Weak? Eonnie, he’s not that menacing to let me back off. I know it.” I said proudly to Eunji and she nodded in acknowledgement. Because he’s like him… When I snap out of it, I see L.Joe and the guy who came to L.Joe walking into the classroom. “Eonnie, don’t tell me he’s in this class also?” I whispered to Eunji. She gave me a sad look then nodded her head. Then suddenly my eyes met with his, we started glaring at each other.

“Alright, you two. L.Joe, go back to your seat.” Ms Jung, our homeroom teacher scolded. “Okay class, we have a new student. Kirin-sshi, please introduce yourself.” “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Kirin imnida. I’ve emigrated from Singapore. Please guide me along.” I ended with a smile. The girls all turned back to the front with poker faces while some guys were whispering by themselves.

-Break Time-

“Kirin-ah, baegopa! Palli!” Eunji shook me. I giggled at her action, quickly pack up my stuff and went out with her.  “AH!” “KIRIN-AH!” “Aww.. Who’s that… YAH! You!” I yelled at L.Joe who stuck his feet out and tripped me.  “Wae? Going to thank me? You’re most welcome.” L.Joe gave an innocent look. Eunji glared at L.Joe and then tried to help me up, however, I fell back down on the ground. “Aish… Apa…” I groaned softly. “Yah, it’s merely a fall. Don’t tell me you’re so weak? If you are then you shouldn’t be here. This place isn’t suited for weaklings like you.” L.Joe’s expression suddenly turned dark and his look was menacing. “I…” Kirin-ah, what’s wrong with you? Why are the words stuck in my throat? Wae are doing this to me, L.Joe? I don’t even know you at all.

“Yah, L.Joe! What are you doing to Kirin again?!” Chunji walked over and knock L.Joe’s head. “Aish, hyung! I’m telling her that she should know her place! So what if she’s a Singaporean? It doesn’t make her any special and any more talented than us. We’re Teen Top, widely recognized, Teen Top.” L.Joe rebutted, earning another hit from Chunji. “Ah, wae?!” “L.Joe-sshi, who cares if you’re a big star? Nobody said anything about Singaporeans being more talented or special than the locals here. Furthermore, I’m a Korean. You know nothing about me, who are you… WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME?!” I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks. I pushed myself up and tried to walk away quickly, I nearly fell again but I grabbed onto a nearby table and continued walking away.

~L.Joe’s POV~

“Lee Byunghun, you’re such a big jerk. Kirin’s right, who really cares if you’re a star? If you’re going to treat people this way, you don’t deserve your fans.” Eunji said in a calm but angry tone and she chased after Kirin. “Byunghun-ah, if you’re treating Kirin this way because you think you’re trying to help her from becoming the second her, I don’t think it is right. Kirin, isn’t… her. Please, you’re not even anybody of hers. Don’t try to take the matter into your own hands.”  Hyung… Aish, L.Joe! What were you thinking?! Hyung’s right, you just met her yet you’re making decisions for her? Lee Byunghun, what is wrong with you?! I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly chased after Kirin.

~Your POV~

“Oh, eonnie, can you bring me the room where we can practice instruments? I really want to be somewhere alone except with music.” I asked her politely. She gave me a comforting smile and led me to the room. “Kirin-ah, is your ankle okay? I think you might have sprained it, do you want to go to the infirmary first?” “Eonnie, nan gwaenchanha. I’ll go after I’m done here. I’ll give you a call, so don’t worry oh?” She nodded and left the room.

A/N: I feel so bad~! Am I making L.Joe too mean? xD

Sorry L.Joe, I LOVE YOU. :D Thanks to readers that subscribed, I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO. :D Continue to subscribe and keep the comments coming! :D