#New Friend and... Enemy?

I Don't Want to Let You Go

~Your POV~

We arrived at INFINITE’s Dorm as told by Woohyun Oppa. “But Woohyun Oppa, why did you guys bring me here? I’m more excited to see my new house though.” I stuck my tongue out shyly. “Yah, Kirin-ah, aren’t you even curious about Oppa’s life? To think that someone actually said she missed me.” Myungsoo pouted and turned his back against me. “Aww… Oppa, mianhae. Ara ara, I’ll take a look at your dorm alright. Don’t be angry, I’m not lying when I said I missed you.” I pleaded. The rest of INFINITE started to “shiver” at the sight. “I swear, Kim Myungsoo, you’re totally becoming like Woohyun hyung.” Sungyeol teased. “YAH!” Both Woohyun and Myungsoo shouted in unison. We all laughed.

“Kirin-ah, it’s gonna take some time before I find a new house for you. For now, just bear with Oppa’s dorm okay? It’s a lot bigger compared to the last one, so it should be comfortable for you.” Myungsoo told me. I smiled and nodded. They unlocked the dorm and we entered. “Wow… Oppa, is this some kind of palace? It’s beautiful!” “Kirin, you like it right? When we first came, we fell in love with it too.” Hoya said. “Kirin-ah, go and sleep, it’s already 11pm. You’ve got school tomorrow.” Myungsoo commanded. “Bwoh?! Oppa, you’re such a meanie! Why do you want me to go to school right after I come…?” I whined. “Aigoo, my dongsaeng-ah. You want to become like us faster right? So you should get your to Seoul Arts High tomorrow.” I “saluted” immediately when I heard Seoul Arts High. Asa! Oppa JJANG! He still didn’t forget my dream. Oppa, SARANGHAE! The rest of INFINITE looked at Myungsoo, confused. “Yah, Myungsoo-ah, why did Kirin change so fast after you said Seoul Arts High? And what is it about becoming us?” Woohyun asked. “Bimil.” Myungsoo smirked. The rest of INFINITE just glared at him. “Ara ara, let’s go practice first oh?” Myungsoo chuckled.

-Next Day at Seoul Arts High-

“Oppa, I’m scared… What if, what if, the people here don’t like me?” I asked nervously. “Tsk, Kirin-ah. Are you still 10 years old? Why are you thinking of this?” Myungsoo laughed. “I-I’m j-just nervous.” I rebutted. “I can see that.” Myungsoo continued teasing me. I stomped off angrily. “Kirin-ah! Mianhae! Call me once you’re done!” Myungsoo shouted behind me. I giggled and showed him an okay sign without turning back.

I walked through the halls of the place, lost. Aigoo, am I an idiot without Oppa? Why do I always get lost? *Bam!* “Mianhae!” Both of us apologized at the same time. We looked at each other, a little shocked, but then we broke into laughter. She jumped back up and held out her hand for me. I smiled and took her hand. “Annyeong! Jung Eunji imnida. You must be new right?” She introduced cheerfully. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Kirin imnida. Neh, I just joined today but I’m kind of… lost.” I confessed, embarrassed. “Aigoo, don’t need to be so formal and don’t fret over it. I’ll bring you to the office to get your timetable.” My face quickly changed to a happy one and I thanked her.

“Seonsaengnim, gamsahabnida!” We politely said after getting my timetable. Eunji and I seemed to have some mysterious chemistry. We just seem to do everything at the same time. Therefore, we became very good friends quickly. “Omo!” Eunji shouted, face slightly sad. “Waeyo…? Are ours very different?” I asked anxiously. “No… But… YOU’RE GOING TO BE STUCK WITH ME!” Eunji’s expression changed quickly. My eyes-widen, “Jinccha?! Omo, you’re scared me!” We giggled then Eunji brought me to class.

As Eunji and I were too engrossed on our chat and we were excited to get to class, I knocked into someone, again. “Omona! Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae!” Yah, Kirin-ah, wae do you keep bumping into people?  But that guy… He looks a little cute. Ah, Kirin, what is wrong with you?!  “Bwoh? Mianhae? Do you think saying sorry is going to help? Don’t you know who I am? Huh?!” That guy snapped. “Yah, L.Joe! Do you have to be so mean?! Kirin has already apologized.” Eunji scolded back. “Jung Eunji! You mad?! Do you know she could have killed me if I didn’t fall well?!” L.Joe scoffed. Forget it, I take it back. Bwoh?! Killed you? This exaggerated b-… Argh, don’t say it Kirin.

 “L.Joe-ah, waeyo? Why are you fighting with Eunji again?” Chunji walked over to us and sighed. “Hyung! Who wants to fight with her?! Her friend is the one who knocked over me yet she’s yelling at me.” “If y-“ “Eunji eonnie, don’t. This kind of guy, don’t deserve to be scolded.” I interrupted Eunji. “See! Ev-“ “He should just go one side and face the wall, to think about his acts.” I ended and pulled Eunji into the classroom.

~L.Joe’s POV~

“Woah, who’s that girl? She’s got some guts to mess with the ‘ALMIGHTY’ L.Joe.” Chunji teased. “Yah, hyung! Don’t say it like you admire her. She’s just an average looking girl yet she dreams to become like us? I should just tell Eunji to tell her to stop dreaming.” L.Joe smirked. “Byunghun-ah, jinccha, wae geurae? She just won over you by that bit and you don’t even let her have her own dream? What happened to the warm L.Joe that we see in the dorm?” Chunji lectured. Aniyo… I’m… I just don’t want her to be like… Her.


A/N: So L.Joe is in the story already! WHEE! xD Who is the 'Her' that L.Joe is thinking of? Hmm.. Do subscribe and comment! :D