#1 Annyeong Korea

I Don't Want to Let You Go

~Your POV~

“Seoul… Finally, I’m back!” I whispered happily to myself as I left the arriving hall of the Incheon International Airport. “OPPPA!!! TEEN TOP OPPAs!!!!!!” “CHUNJI OPPA SARANGHAE!!! L.JOE OPPA, PLEASE MARRY ME!!” Screams could be heard at the other arriving hall. Aigoo, what’s wrong with all these people? Screaming in a public place for such a rookie group? Marry me? Oh please. Wait till you guys hear who my oppa is. At the thought of my oppa, my smile just came up.  I walked past the arrival hall filled with the crazy screams, hoping my ear drums don’t burst. But then… *Bang!*

 

“Aish, nugu..” “Omo, mianhae! Gwaenchanha?” Both of us said at the same time. I looked up to see a cute guy staring back at me with apologetic look. “RICKY OPPA!! GWAENCHANHA?!” “Aish, who is that girl. How dare she knock into Ricky Oppa like that.” Upon hearing the gossips, my eyes-widen in anger. BWOH?! He knocked into me yet they are saying such words?! AISH! You people better watch out when I become a star in future!  “Ah, neh. Gwaenchanha.” I replied boringly.

 

~Ricky’s POV~

“Ah, neh. Gwaenchanha.” ?! Hmm… I guess she’s not our fan. The last time Chunji hyung knocked in that girl, she apologized like mad although it isn’t her fault… She slowly got back up but awkwardly, and she was standing on one leg. Out of concern, I asked her again, “Neo jeongmal gwaenchanha? Your leg…” “I guess I sprained my ankle a little, but it’s okay, I got to go. Annyeong!” She replied quickly as she stole glances around and saw glares from our fans. I nodded and smiled to her. After that she left, limping. “Ricky! Waeyo? What happened?” Chunji hyung asked. “Ani, just bumped into a girl. Let’s go hyung, if not manager hyung is going to punish us!” I replied, shivering at the thought of endless practice as a punishment. Chunji hyung nodded and we left the Airport.

~Your POV~

Aish.. Apa… If not for his fans, I would have… Argh, stop it Kim Kirin! You really don’t know what else you really could have done. Anyway, ottoke… Umma asked me to contact Myung Oppa once I’m here but… What was Myung Oppa’s number again…? *face palm* “Aigoo, Kirin-ah, you’re going to die if you were to continue being as forgetful.” I scolded myself and decided to call umma to check for oppa’s number.


A/N: Annyeong readers! I know this is really short, but please wait for a few more chapters to be out! :D I'll update real soon! ^^ Do subscribe or leave comments if you think my writing style is a little dry cause it's been quite long since I last wrote a fanfic, so yeah. THANKYU! <3