Special Edition Part 1

Eternal Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!! :DDDD Thanks for supporting my story! So, for all Taecyoon fans and 9PM fans out there, I prepared a special chapter for you guys! (: Hope you guys will like it, and continue to support my story! Reminder: This chapter is NOT a continuous chapter to my story. It is just a special edition for Christmas. ENJOY~ And do remember to comment! :DD


 

Current Song: Snowy Wish  [SNSD]

It is a week before Christmas, Taecyeon lies on his bed, looking at the moon. He smiled. A week later, will be the first Christmas he spend with Yoona as her boyfriend. He smiled again. But, after awhile, his eyebrowns furrowed again.

 

Taecyeon’s POV:

Hmmmm. What should I get for Yoona? It must be something special and must not cost too much. Yoona hates me spending lots of money just to buy a gift for her. What should I get for her? Perfume? Nahs. Khun had already told me he is going to get her a bottle that she really likes. Cosmetics? Nahs. She don’t really put on makeups. She is already stunning without any makeup on. How about a necklace? Hmmm. I had already given her a ‘Y’ initial necklace on her 21st birthday…

 

He kept on thinking about the possible gifts, till he eventually fall asleep. On the other side, Yoona was also thinking about something.

 

Yoona’s POV:

Hmmmm. It has been 6month already! Me and Taecyeon Oppa have already become an item! Christmas is coming! This will be the first time I’ll be spending Christmas with him as a girlfriend, not a sister. But, I still haven’t thought of what to give him! Design a keychain for him? Nahs. His fangirls have been sending in lots of keychains with his name and figure on it. His phone hangs ALL of them till it is so heavy. How about a wallet? When we were out dating yesterday, a limited edition wallet caught his eyes. He even joked, asking me to buy for him as xmas gift. Ok, it’s decided. I shall get him that wallet…

 

6 Days to Christmas: <<< SNSD’S DORM >>>

Taeyeon: Hey girls! Christmas is coming! Let’s do up our dorm! Have some Christmas feelings!

Jessica: Sure! But……… I’m soooooo lazy to clean up. I rather sleep. [Yawned]

Hyoyeon: [Threw a pillow at Jess] Yah! You always hated cleaning. You don’t have a choice now! [Drag her out from bed]

Seohyun: Let’s start cleaning! [Cheered]

Yoona: [Lost in thoughts] Hmmm, cleaning our dorm will take whole day. This means I won’t have time to go and buy the wallet for Taecyeon oppa…

Yuri: Yah Yoona! I had been calling you. You refused to answer me. What’s wrong with you.

Yoona: Oh unnie! I was thinking about something. Let’s go! [link arms with Yuri]

Yoona’s POV:

Hmmmm, a day should be ok. Tomorrow I’ll go and buy it.

Rest of SNSD: YOONYUL~!

YoonYul: COMING~! [laughs]

 

<<< 2PM’S DORM >>>

Jay: Yah Boys! IT’S GOING TO BE CHRISTMAS!!! MEANING IT’S PARTY TIME!!!

Khun: [Look around, say lazily] Hyung~ Look at this huge mess, we don’t even have space to put a Christmas tree.. There is too many things to clean up.

Jay: Sooooooooooo, it’s clean up time!!!!!!!!!! [Cheered]

WooYoung: Yah! You are always saying that! But yet, we were the one cleaning up. You are just lazing around.

Jun Brothers: Agree!

Jay: Yah Ok Taecyeon! Say something! Help me! OK TAECYEON!

Taec: [Startled] Oh. You’re calling me? [Still thinking about Yoona’s gift]

Jay: Yah! What are you thinking about! How dare you ignore the famous Park Jaybeom! [Others all throw pillows at him]

Taec: Oh, Nothing much. Hey guys, what are you getting for the snsd girls anyway?

Junsu: [Joked] Must be thinking about Yoona eh! Hmmm. Easy! I’m going to get Seohyun a book and my own reflection about that book. You know what stuffs she likes. The rest, still thinking.

Junho: Easy! My Hyo baby LOVES dancing. I’ll get her dancing shoes. And write something on the shoe for her~ The rest, I’ll give them bracelets or something. Not too expensive though.

Chansung: Sooyoung LOVES to eat just like me! Simple! Will be bringing her out to eat buffet! And prepared a necklace for her. The rest, remember I still have a WHOLE bag of popcorns that I win in idol army? I’ll distribute to each of them. A little. [All boys throw things at him] Yah! Just joking! Maybe gives some Christmas candies, dried mangoes and personal messages!

Jay: Hmmm. I guess I’ll be driving Sica to some posh restaurant. And for my gift to her, It remains a secret! Won’t tell you guys! The rest, I have bought shopping vouchers. They all love shopping. So yeahs~

WooYoung: Wow! You are so bias Jay! For me, the gifts for Taeyeon and Tiffany will of course be the best. Thinking of buying them dresses and necklaces to go with it. For the others, hmmmm. My specially made ssanti dance for them!

Jay: [throw pillow at him] Yah! Look whose talking! You are worse! Stingy! Don’t scare them with your dance!

Taec: [Nodded] What about you Khun?

Khun: Me? For Yuri, I’ll give her a bag that she really wants for a long time and I will specially prepared a desert for her. And I told you, I’ll be getting Yoona her favourite perfume. [Khun had been liking Yoona but since Taec and her are already an item, he decided to let go and be with Yuri who he starts to fall in love now. But still, he treats Yoona very good. And Yoona is on very good terms with him, much to Taec’s jealousy] The rest, a SNSD T-Shirt? Of course, Yoona and Yuri will have one too.

Taec: Wow. Khun, you sure are the most thoughtful one. You guys have at least thought of what to buy for your girlfriends. I don’t even know what to get for Yoona. Let alone the other girls… I really must think hard. I can’t end up like Woo-Younggie~ [Laughs when Wooyoung give the sulky face]

WooYoung: YAH! Let’s just start cleaning already shall we!

Jay: [Sneaks out of the dorm] See you guys later! I’ll buy back some beers for you guys!

Rest of 2PM: PARK JAEBEOM!!!

 

With that, both SNSD and 2PM start to clean their dorms to prepare for this festive occasion.

 

5 Days To Christmas: <<< 2PM’S DORM >>>

Taec: Khun ah, I still haven thought of what to buy for Yoona. What should I do? You are a good friend of Yoona right? Tell me what she likes. She doesn’t want me to spend too much.

Khun: Hmmmm. Not going to tell you! Who tell you to snatch my Yoona away. [Taec hit him with a pillow] Yah! Just joking. I have my Yuri now~ Hmmm. She likes to eat also seriously. She just don’t grow fat. Just Like me!

Taec: [Hit him with pillow again] Yah! But food seems too common. Something more special?

Khun: Troublesome Ok Taecyeon~ I really don’t know… Perhaps, I help you ask Yuri? They are BEST friends.

Taec: Nahs. I shall figure out my own.

Jay: [Knocks on the door] You guys! Wanna go out with me to buy xmas tree? The others are busy preparing the xmas gifts.

Khun: Nahs, I’ll stay in here. Gonna stay in here to sleep for a little while more. I still have schedule later on.

Taec: [Thought to himself] Hmmm. Mayb I should go out and see what I can get for Yoona! [Reply to Jay] Hyung! I’ll go with you!

 

<<< SNSD’S DORM >>>

Yoona: Unnies, maknae, what are you getting for 2PM?

Yuri: Hahahas! No wonder you are so troubled yesterday! Thinking of what to get for Taecyeon Oppa? I will be getting Khun oppa a watch. A couple one too! One for me, one for him! [In Love eyes] [The girls started to tickle her] Yah! The rest, I will give them a shirt and my own personal message~ Of course, Khun oppa will also have one. A team shirt!

Taeyeon: For me, I don’t really put much hope on that Jang WooYoung to buy something nice for me. But I think I’ll get him a wallet or something. The rest, haven really though of it.

Tiffany: I was planning on giving him a wallet as well! [sulk] Never mind. I shall get him perfume then. Just like Yuri! [Laughs] I’ll get Taecyeon Oppa a wallet I guess. [Tiffany and Taecyeon were good friends even before they debuted] The rest, I have called my Mum in American to buy a box of Dried mangoes for them already. They will be flown in tomorrow. And of course my personal message for them! [Eye smiled]

Hyoyeon: Mine is EASY! Dancing shoe! I’ll write something on the shoe for JunHo as well. The rest, my own self made dancing video!

Seohyun: Wow, Unnie. You are really a dancing queen. Hmmmm… I think I will get Junsu oppa a book. [Groans by the girls] I mean a fairytale book made by my own on our own story! [Girls’ expression changes]

Sooyoung: Our maknae finally grows up! [Pinching her cheeks] I will get Chansung his favourite food! The others? Christmas candies and my personal message!

Sunny: When will you get tired of eating, Sooyoung! Me? You know my boyfriend is not in 2PM like you guys~ Mine is in SJ! [Girls tickle her] Yah! I will get Sungmin a wallet and a specially made phone chain. For 2PM, food vouchers?

Jessica: Haha! I’ll be getting Jay a suit.The rest, I’ll get them… SHOPPING VOUCHERS!!

Yuri: [Groans] Not everyone is like a shopperholic like you Sica! [Others nodded]

Jessica: Who Cares? [Sticking her tongue out] Hmm. Let’s go get a xmas tree! Yoona! Follow me along! You are the strongest here~ Him Yoona!

Yoona: [Groans] Unnie…!!!! [Thought to herself] Tiffany unnie is going to buy Taecyeon Oppa a wallet already. Looks like I have to think of other gifts… Hey! I shall go out and see what there are! [Talks to Sica] Unnie! I’ll follow you!!

 

<<< AT THE SHOP >>>

Jay and Taecyeon arrive first, being a guy, they just casually choose a tree and bring it up to the car. All the trees look the same to them anyway. After they went to their car, Jessica and Yoona arrived. Compared to the guys, they spend a long time picking the tree, wanting the prettiest tree. After one hour, they finally pick one and load it in the car.

 

<<< IN THE CAR >>>

Taec: Hyung, drop me at the mall for awhile. I want to take a look and see what to get for Yoona and the girls.

Jay: Heys, that’s what I was thinking too. I’m going to pick up something as well.

Yoona: Unnie! Do you mind dropping me at the mall? I would like to shop for awhile.

Sica: Haha. Thinking of what to get for Taec? Don’t be so worry Yoona! He will like whatever you buy for him! But, that’s what I thought too! I want to book the presents for the guys as well first. You know shopping vouchers sold out very quickly during xmas.

Yoona: ok! [smiled] I will see what to get for the other guys as well.

So, both parties ended up going to the mall before returning to their dorms.

 

<<< IN THE MALL >>>

Jay: You go look around, I will go pick up my things. Be careful, there are lots of people. Once fans spots you, hurry back to the car and give me a call. We’ll meet back in the car. Phone contact.

Taec: Neh!

Sica: Yoona, do you want to follow me along? I’m going to book the vouchers here first.

Yoona: Nahs, I’ll look around first. When you are done, give me a call.

Sica: Okays. Be careful of those crazy fans though. Give me a call if something really happens.

Yoona: Neh!

 

So all the four of them went different ways. Jay, to the jewellery shop, Jessica to the boutique shop, Taecyeon and Yoona walking aimlessly,

 

<<< JEWELLERY SHOP >>>

Shop-owner: Here, Mr Park. It turns out finer than I thought. [Handing him a ring]

Jay: [Pulling his cap down, afraid people will spot him] [Was amazed by the ring and its engravement] Kamsahamnida! [Pay the money and walk out quickly]

Shop-owner: Hmmmm. He sounds familiar… [Shrugged] He can’t be the famous Park Jaebeom.

 

<<< BOUTIQUE SHOP >>>

A smart, black Tuxedo caught Jessica’s eyes. She walks over to it. Being a shopping queen, with one look, she knew that this is the one she is looking for.

Shop-owner: Annyeonghaseyo! Miss, how may I help you?

Sica: [Wear her sunglasses, fake voice] Annyeong! Erm. This suit looks really nice. Was thinking of getting it my boyfriend…

Shop-owner: Ohs. [Smile] You sure have good taste Miss, this suit is special because it will be specially made with the size you give us. We will also be sewing message on the collar. And all we need is just 2 days.

Sica: [Amazed] Wow, the message part is really special. Can you help me order one?

Shop-owner: Sure! Can you give me your boyfriend’s size and what you want to write on the collar?

Sica: [Told the shop-owner Jay’s size] [Takes in a deep breath, decided to take a risk] One side of the collar you can write: Jay Park, [Takes in a deep breath again] The other side: Saranghaeyo~

Shop-owner: Oh, ok! Jay Park, sounds familiar…

Sica: [Panic laughs] Haha.haha. This name is common. [Changing the topic] Oh by the way, I would like to purchase some vouchers as well.

Shop-owner: [Smiled] Oh, ok. Sure. [Jessica pays the money for the suit and vouchers quickly] Be sure to get your suit in 2 days time!

Jessica gave a nod and smile lightly. She walks out of the boutique shop nervously and quickly.

Shop-owner: Hmmm. She looks familiar….

 

<<< ALONG THE STREETS >>>

Taec: I have walked quite sometime already. Nothing seems to have really caught my eye. What am I going to do? Oh no…

Just then, Taecyeon walk past a handphone shop. Two handphones caught his eyes. They were like in a pair. Blue and Pink. He decided to walk in and take a look.

 

<<< HANDPHONE SHOP >>>

Shop-owner: Hi! May I help you?

Taec: [Remembers what Jay had told him, adjust his cap, and fake voice] Oh hi, I was looking at the handphone outside just now. The blue and the pink one..

Shop-owner: Wow! You sure are fashionable Mr! These two phones are like a pair. Blue stands for guy, pink for girl. It has been rather popular among couples now. Do you want to take a look?

Taecyeon was just about to answer the shop-owner when a fangirl spotted him. He wasn’t as lucky as Jay.

Fangirl: ARE YOU OK TAECYEON? OPPA! SARANGHAE! [Screams, catching everyone’s attention]

Taec: [In a hurry] Erm. Maybe next time! [Started running, fangirls chasing him, screaming his name]

 

<<< ANOTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD >>>

Yoona was also walking aimlessly on the street. She still hasn’t found a present suitable for Taecyeon. She sighed. Just then, she heard people screaming Taecyeon’s name.

Yoona: [Mumbled] Hmmm. I must be hearing things. Taecyeon oppa can’t be here at this time. And he is always careful not to get spotted.

Just then, a guy walked past her. She remembers what Jessica said, and tries to cover her face with her hoodie. But it was too late. The guy spotted her.

Fanboy: YAH! ARE YOU SNSD? ARE YOU IM YOONA?! OMO! I’M YOUR HUGE FAN!

Yoona: [Stammered, started running] Er..Er… You got the wrong person!!

Yoona/Taec: [Taking their phones out] Unnie!/ Hyung! I’m coming back now!!!