Two countries. Two People. Two Minds.

Eternal Love

Current Song: You Wouldn't Answer My Call [2AM]

 

A few days have passed since Taecyeon left. Yoona, on the outside, seems to be alright, but Nickhun knows that she is hurting badly inside. He can see her crying in her bedroom everynight. It kills him, but still, he pretends to be alright. He knows that now it is not the time to force her into a new life. This morning, Nickhun receive a phone call. One that will change their lifes... It was Nickhun's mum, from Thailand.

Khun's Mum: Khun ah!

Khun: [Happy] Mum!

Khun's Mum: [Explain to him her purpose of calling]

Khun: [His face lights up, but after awhile falls again] Ok, I'll give you an answer asap Mum, Got to go now. Bye!

 

With that, Nickhun hangs up the call. He was troubled. How is he going to bring the news out to Yoona? He decided that during dinner, he will bring up this up to her.

<<< AT THE DINNING TABLE >>>

Khun: Yoona ah... I have a good news for you..

Yoona: [Trys to sound happy] What is it oppa?

Khun: It's about your eyes... Apparently my mum found a surgeon for you already. He is confident that you will recover again...

Yoona: [Lights up] Chinjia?! Then why do you sound so sad oppa?

Khun: Erm....Erm... Cause this surgeon is in America... You need to travel to America for the operation. And, you won't recover your sight immediately. You will only slowly recover. You will need about 1 year to fully recover your eyesight. So, my mum was suggesting that we both go the America to further our studies... But I know that you won't want to leave Seoul, so I told her I'll give her the reply later. If you really don't want to go, it's alrights..

Yoona: [Ponders for a long time. Absorbing what Khun had said] I....I... need time to think about it, Oppa....

Khun: [Worried] Yoona, It's really alright if you don't want to go, I understand. Don't force yourself ok?

Yoona's POV:

Should I go? This may be the only chance I can regain my sight. But this means that I'll have no chance to meet Taecyeon anymore... This trip is not for 1week. It is for at least a year... But if i don't regain my sight, I can never be a doctor... Haiz... Maybe me and him really aren't meant to be... He already has pursue his own dream, I've hurt him so deeply, he won't love me anymore. Guess it's time to move on....

The next day, Yoona told Nickhun her reply.

Yoona: Oppa, I have decided... I'll go with you. To America...

Khun: Chinjia? Yoona, you really don't have to force yourself you know..

Yoona: [Smile] Anniyo oppa. I really want to be able to see again. I want to become a doctor. Remember?

Khun: Neh. [Lights up] Ok then, I shall call my mum now and make arrangements. The flight will be two days from now. My mum was thinking the sooner the better. Is it too rush for you?

Yoona: Anniyo~ The sooner the better. Help me say thanks to Aunty ok? And Oppa, I need you to promise me something.

Khun: [Puzzled] What's it?

Yoona: Don't....Don't.... Tell him that...that we are going to America... I want him to...really...really focus on his dream...

Khun: You mean Hyung?

Yoona: [Nodded]

Khun: But...But he will be so worried when he can't contact us! Yoona, I don't think that it is the right way to do that... He will think that we hate him... I promise that we will keep in contact..

Yoona: I know him too well. Once he know that we are going overseas, he will want to follow us. He will forgo his dream. Oppa, I don't want our hardwork to go off.... Promise me, Please? [Sadly]

Khun: [Sighs] Uhhh.. Alrights... But you have to at least infrom Tiffany and Taeyeon... They are your good friends.

Yoona: [Smile] Neh.

Yoona break the news to Tiffany and Taeyeon. Both of them were shocked but were happy for Yoona. She will regain her eyesight soon. So on that day, both girls when to send Nickhun and Yoona off.

Tiffany: Remember to come to Korea once your surgery is done! Don't forget us yoona! [Tears, hug her tightly]

Taeyeon: Nickhun ah, Take good care of Yoona ok? [Hug Yoona] Take good care of yourself girl. Remember to contact us when you are there!

Yoona: Neh. I'll always remember you two. My good friends forever. [Hug both Tiff and Taeyeon]

Khun: It's time to go in now, Yoona. [Hug the girls] Byes girls.

TaeTiff: Bye oppa! Bye Yoona! We'll miss you! 

 

Before Yoona check in, she took in a deep breath. She is determined to change her life..

Yoona's POV:

Bye Korea.. Bye Seoul... Bye Taeyeon.. Bye Tiffany... Bye Baby Taec... This is the best way for us perhaps... [Wipe away her tears, gave a smile] Hwaiting Im Yoona!

With that, she walked in the gate with Nickhun. At the same time, the star necklace that Taecyeon was wearing, broke. It fell onto the ground. Taecyeon was practicing his dance.

<<< JYP COMPANY, DANCE STUDIO >>>

Taecyeon's POV:

[Look at the star necklace] Why does the string suddenly break? Could something had happen to Yoona? Why do I feel so sad suddenly? Why is my heart so heavy... Something doesn't seems right. I guess I better call Khun to ensure that everything is ok. [Dialled both Khun and Yoona's phone, both were off] Oh, no, something is not right... I shall call Tiffany perhaps.

Fany: yuhbohsayyoe?

Taec: Fany ah, it's me. Taecyeon....

Fany: Oh Taecyeon Oppa. What is it?

Taec: [Worried] Do you know where Khun and Yoona went? Both of their phones were off..

Fany: Yah! You mean you don't know?! They went to America already! Just send them off.

Taeyeon [In the background] : Yah Fany! Yoona said that he weren't suppose to know!

Taec: [Shocked, heard what Taeyeon say in the background] How....How...Could. it..BE?!

Fany: Sorry oppa! I can't say anymore.. Annyong! [Put downs the phone]

Taecyeon crumbled onto the floor. He could not believe what he just heard. He kept on calling Khun and Yoona's phone. No replies. She just wouldn't want to answer his call. Why Yoona? Did Yoona really want to make a clean break with him? She really doesn't want to see him anymore? And Khun say that he will keep in contact with him! Nickhun that bastard! He punched the floor repeatedly. His hand bleeding. After awhile, he finally calm down.

Taecyeon's POV:

Why you wouldn't answer my call... Perhaps, we.... we... weren't meant to be... Perhaps...Perhaps...This is the best way... I...Im Yoona, You will still be my most beloved girl...No matter what...  [Clenches the star necklace in his hand]