0_0

Love Light

They arrived at the hotel about twenty-five minutes later.

All of the students gathered in the lobby, waiting for their teacher to give the room arrangement and the key.

Seohyun and Taeyeon called out the students name and tell them who they will share their room while staying there.

Sulli will share a room with Krystal and Luna. It was much to their mother’s awareness. Those three are un-separated.

Jonghyn will share his room with Minhyuk, while Kai will share a room with his twin brother, Taemin. Which that left Amber had to share a room with someone out of the group. Amber’s roommate is a new student that had just transferred to SM High two week ago named Shin Sekyung.

As for the older girls, as in Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Joohyun would have to share a room. And the older boys were divided into two, Yunho with Siwon, and Jaejoong with Onew.

“Go to your own respective rooms, and then I want every one already in the dining hall in thirty minutes for lunch. the dining hall is in the top floor. Who ever is late, I couldn’t guarantee if you didn’t get any food left.” Seohyun gave instruction to her students, as she was the head of the Anniversary Trip Event.

Some of her students groan and some were happy to eventually could eat, includes the forever shiksin Sooyoung.

“What do you think will they served for lunch?” Sooyoung asked Tiffany, as they made their way to the escalator with Joohyun.

“You really couldn’t help that stomach of yours, ne?” she heard Yunho commented from the back. Apparently the guys who were just walking behind them, had heard her question. The boys room’s was beside them.

“Oppa!” Joohyun scolded her boyfriend, while shaking her head. Sooyoung just pouted.

“Kyeopta~~.” Siwon said, pinching his girlfriend’s cheeks.

Amber and Jonghyun that was just behind them with the rest of the gang, had their mouth hang open hearing what Sooyoung and Siwon just said and did.

“Since when your noona is cute?” Minhyuk asked the couple twin.

“I don’t know. I think its Siwon hyung’s brain that’s has something wrong.” Amber answered, without looking away from her sister and boyfriend.

The meddlers laugh their heart out. Amber’s comment was always something.

“Could we go sightseeing after lunch?” Tiffany asked her friends.

“I don’t think so onnie. I heard there will be an opening ceremony, and then we will start our first game.” Joohyun told the older girl.

“Really?” Tiffany asked with a frown.

She wanted to go shopping.

“But do you think we could go tomorrow?” she asked again, with a glint of hope in her voice.

“I think we could. I remember appa told that we have some free time tomorrow evening.” Joohyun answered her again.

That put a smile on Tiffany’s face.

“This afternoon before dinner, we were going to go snorkeling. Do you girls want to join us?” Jaejoong asked the girls, they were on the escalator to the second floor where their rooms were located.

Since at that hour, the SM students will have some assignment.

They were going to visit the Teddy Bear museum and had to make a report about their visit there and collect it on the last day of the trip.

Joohyun eyes lit up.

“Definitely, I’m in!” she chirped.

But Sooyoung and Tiffany had a skeptical look on their faces. And the meddlers face was a grim. They wanted to join their brothers and sister in the fun and wet sport.

They were not a sport or energetic type. Unlike the Shim and Choi kids but not including Sulli, the Jung kids wasn’t fond of sport things. But with the Lee’s and Parks, it was just Sooyoung and Onew that didn’t like sport stuff, they prefer to watch their friends or just sleep.

“Come on babe. It won’t be that terrible.” Siwon tried to persuade his girlfriend.

“Ne. at least you could watch me in the water.” Jaejoong said to Tiffany, flashing her his million dollar smile.

Tiffany heaved a sigh. “Geurae-yo.” She gave in to him.

Siwon looked at Sooyoung expectantly.

“Okay, I’ll go.” She said. Siwon smiled.

“But you would have to buy me drinks and food.” She said, seconds later. Siwon eyes widened, while the gang just laugh.

“Noona Jjang!” Amber exclaimed from behind them.

“Kyeopta~~.” Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Joohyun coed at her.

 

 

“I’m hungry…” Sooyoung whined, rubbing her belly while laying on the couch in their room.

Tiffany and Joohyun just shook their heads.

The girls were still in their hotel room, refreshing and changing.

“You really couldn’t help yourself.” Tiffany commented.

Sooyoung just puckered her lips and scrunch her nose.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it.” Joohyun said, skipping over to the door.

“Oh, oppa.” She said, and walk back to the back of the room.

“Are you girls had finish? Do you want to go together with us?” Tiffany heard Jaejoong’s voice from the door.

“Ne.” Tiffany said, standing up from the bed. She was just brushing her hair.

“Come on Soo.” Tiffany called for her bff, as she walked to the door.

Joohyun had already stood by the door again with her Blackberry in her hand and her shades covering her bare face.

Tiffany had changed to a more comfortable clothes that holds a black and white stripes shirt and black shorts. Sooyoung and Joohyun had also changed to a comfortable clothes, because after this they would have some games with the school members.

Tiffany saw that Jaejoong had also changed into a black wifebeater and black sweatpants.

“Uhm…don’t you think your shorts are too short babe?” Jaejoong asked her hesitantly.

Tiffany gave him a look.

Jaejoong just sigh. His girlfriend really has a thing for exposed clothes.

Tiffany wrapped an arm around Jaejoong’s.

“Don’t get mad. I just want to dress properly for the games later. “ she said, but Jjaejoong still had a disapproving look.

“Oppa~~.” She coed, using her aegyo on him and her eye smile.

Jaejoong sighed.

“Okay. Lets go.” He said, taking her hand and lead her to the other guys.

Yunho, Siwon, and Onew were waiting near the escalator.

They also had changed to more comfortable clothes. Yunho had change to a black and white stripes wifebeater with a dark grey shorts, Siwon had on a grey tank top with his jeans from earlier, and Onew had on a white shirt with a black sweatpants underneath.

Yunho and Siwon stopped talking with Onew when they saw their girlfriends walking over to them behind Jaejoong and Tiffany.

But then, the two siblings had on a disapproving look once they saw what their girlfriend had on.

Sooyoung had on midnight blue tank top dress and her Iphone4 was on her hand. While Joohyun had on a white tank bikini top and a red cotton short shorts underneath it with a white tracking jacket over it ped.

“At least you could zip your jacket, ne?” Yunho said walking over to his girlfriend, then hook and dragged the zipper of his girlfriends jacket up to her neck.

But Joohyun open the zip a little and stop at her upper chest.

Yunho just sigh. What was wrong about girls and their obsession with exposed clothes? The Joohyun he know for years wasn’t like this before. Was it because she had been hanging around a lot with Sooyoung and Tiffany, that she changed like them too? Liking to wear exposed clothes A LOT! He thought.

“Come on! I’m hungry and I don’t want to miss my chicken because of you guys!” Onew snapped, rubbing his stomach.

The others just laugh and walk with him to the dining hall.


Sorry for the long wait :)  (Bow 100 times)

I had been drawned in soo much work lately.. but I'll try better next week..

enjoy :)