Really?!

Love Light

It was Monday now. Tifanny and Minhyuk had went to their own way of school. Tifanny to Seoul University, while Minhyuk to SM High.

But, Tifanny had a plan on her mind…

“Where is that girl?” Tifanny wondered to herself.

“Tifanny noona?” Amber called her from the other end of the long hall, near the restroom.

“Wunnie~~.” She skipped over to Amber and gave her a hug.

“What’s up noona? Minhyuk hyung is in the restroom.” Amber told her using her aegyeo returning back the hug, thinking that Tifanny was searching for her dongsaeng.

Jonghyun, and Kai gave a disgust look at Amber’s aegyeo. But some of her fans that was around the area was about to collapse seing her aegyeo, squalling in delight.

“Aniyo, I’m not looking for him. I’m looking for you.” She stated, releasing the hug.

“Me? Why?” Amber wondered out loud, pointing at herself.

“I wanted to ask you to go to the mall with me.” She told her.

“Oh, but…mianhae noona. I already had a plan with Jong hyung and Kai.” She pointed to her twin brother and her friend.

“Oh, really?” Tifanny frowned.

Amber felt bad. But suddenly she smiled, founding a solution.

“Why don’t you go with Minhyuk hyung? I’m sure he’d be happy to accompany you.” She told Tifanny her idea.

“Really?” Tifanny was skeptical.

“Ne. I’m really sure.” She told the older girl.

“Geurae.” She nodded, still not really convinced.

“Mianhae noona. Jongmal mianhae. I didn’t know that you were going to ask me out. If I know, I wouldn’t had made a plan with them. But I really couldn’t back out. Because its important.” She tried to explained to Tifanny, using her aegyeo.

“Its okay. Its my fault too. I should have called you a head of time and not just popped out of nowhere like this.” She assured Amber.

“Noona?” Minhyuk came out of the restroom with Taemin, baffled seing his sister there with the others.

“Dongsaeng-ah!” she faked a chirped, skipping over to him.

“Could you accompany me to the mall now? I wanted to have an outing with you.” Tifanny told him.

“Chincha?” Minhyuk was baffled once again.

“Ne.” she nodded with a smile.

Minhyuk look at his friends. Amber gave him a sign to go with Tifanny.

“Okay noona. Lets go then.” He said, then he bid goodbye to his friends.

“We should still go together some other time.” Tifanny told Amber, as she hugged her, bidding goodbye.

“Ne. Just have fun and buy me food, noona.” Amber throw her aegyeo again at her.

Jonghyun, Kai, and Taemin just rolled their eyes. But again, her fans was having a hard time to breath, falling hard for her aegyeo.

--

“Noona, where else should we go?” Minhyuk asked, they had just went out of the movie theatre.

“Umm.. lets room around and see if something caught our attention.” Tifanny told her brother.

“Okay.” Minhyuk smiled happily.

“Noona, what do you think of that jacket?” Minhyuk asked his sister, pointing at a black leather jacket.

“Umm..I don’t think it fits you.” She answered without hesitation.

Minhyuk pouted.

They had been walking around the mall for more than half an hour and Minhyuk hadn’t get anything yet, while Tifanny had bought herself a new dress skirt and some beauty necessity.

Minhyuk continued to walk ahead of her. Still pouting.

Meanwhile, Tifanny was just walking beside Minhyuk in the shoes section now, until she saw a pair of sneakers that caught her attention.

Wah, that shoe is really cute. And its red. Wunnie must like this. She thought to herself.

Should I call her? She hesitated, playing with her phone while her eyes never left the shoe.

“Noona, what do you think of that shoe?” Minhyuk pointed to a pair of top up sneaker already forgetting about his madness towards his sister.

But he didn’t get any response.

He looked at his side to only found that his noona wasn’t walking beside him anymore.

He looked back at where he had walked through.

He then saw his sister was standing and gawking at some new arrival sneakers.

He followed Tifanny’s gaze, to see which shoe had particularly caught his sister’s attention.

He smiled. She was looking at a pair of red sneakers.

Maybe noona is going to buy me that shoe. He thought to himself.

But, why red? Red isn’t my favorite color.

Or was she going to buy that for…

He walked back to where Tifanny was, wanting to make sure by himself.

“Noona, why are you looking at that sneakers? Are you going to buy that for me?” Minhyuk asked his sister.

“Aniyo, I was going to—“ but she was cut off by her phone suddenly ringing.

She smiled reading the name that crossed her phone screen.

Is it.. Minhyuk thought.

“Wunnie~~.” Tifanny greeted with her aegyeo.

Minhyuk frowned and stomped his foot.

I already thought so. He said in his mind. And folded his arm in anger.

“Annyeong noona.” Amber greeted back.

“Wunnie, I saw a pair of red sneakers. Its really cute. I bet you will really like it. Do you want noona to buy it for you?” she asked Amber that was on the other line.

Minhyuk frowned again.

Really?! But I thought so. He said in his mind again.

So my guess is right? She was looking at that shoe for Amber, and not me? Who is her real dongsaeng? Me or Amber? He wondered to himself.

He couldn’t take in their conversation anymore.

So, he stormed off leaving his sister there and went to his car.

“No need noona. I was just wanting to ask how’s your outing with Minhyuk hyung?” Amber asked.

“Fine, I guess.” She answered.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to buy you the shoe?” Tifanny asked her again.

“No noona, its okay. I had also just bought a pair of sneakers last week. Mom wouldn’t like it if she knew I had a new one again now.” She reasoned.

“Oh, geurae.” Tifanny nodded in understanding.

“Noona, I had to go again. Jong hyung is calling for me.” Amber said with her aegyeo voice.

“Geurae. Annyeong.” Tifanny bid goodbye before hanging up.

She then looked around for her brother after ending the call.

She then realized that she just got a new message.

She open her inbox to see who had sent her one.

Apparently it was Minhyuk telling her that he was already waiting for her in the car.

She sigh and kept her phone on her bag and walked out of the mall to the parking lot.

 

---

“I’m home!” Minhyuk shouted as he enter their house half an hour later.

“Hey honey.” Seohyun greeted her son, preparing the dinning table for dinner.

“Go wash up and we’ll have dinner together.” She told her kids.

“Ne umma.” The two said in unison and went upstairs.

Fifteen minutes later, the two went back down on their sleeping attire.

Their parents were already sitting on their chair. Just waiting for the kids before starting to eat.

Minhyuk sat on his seat, still with a frown.

Meanwhile, Tifanny sat on  her chair with a smile.

“Where did you to go today?” Seohyun asked her, filling with a spoonful of rice.

“To the mall.” Tifanny answered, since Minhyuk was being quiet.

“What did you two do?” Yonghwa asked this time.

“Watch a movie and stroll around.” Tifanny answered again.

“Why are you quiet? Its not like you. Didn’t you have fun at the mall?” Seohyun asked her son, concerned for his quiet mode.

Minhyuk kept silent.

Glancing at his sister at times.

He pouted and frowned when he realized that his sister didn’t know that he was pissed because of her.

“Why? Did you see something bad at the mall?” Yonghwa assumed.

Minhyuk was still silent.

Yonghwa thought that it was true. So he thought of anything bad that his son could see at the mall.

“Did you saw Luna went to the mall with another guy?” Yonghwa asked again.

“No appa.” Minhyuk finally gave a response.

Yonghwa thought again.

“Or did you have a new crush and saw her with another guy at the mall?” he assumed again.

“No appa.” Minhyuk sighed.

But Yonghwa was still sure that its about a girl.

“Did you got a bad score at school?” this time Seohyun asked him, piercing at Minhyuk.

“No umma.” He said lowly.

“Or did you do something bad at school that you got suspended?” Seohyun hypothesized again.

“No umma.” Minhyuk only said, while glancing at his sister.

“Tell appa. Tell appa. We could have a man talk if you want.” Yonghwa tried to get an answer.

Meanwhile Tifanny was still eating without knowing anything.

“I’m finished.” She said, putting down her chopstick and got up.

Minhyuk’s eyes widened.

“Noona!” he exclaimed, outrage.

This time, Yonghwa and Seohyun’s eyes were the one widened. Shocked with their son’s anger.

Is his new crush..his sister? Yonghwa thought.

“Don’t you know I’m mad at you?” Minhyuk asked his sister who was still stunt from his first yell.

“Your new crush is Tifanny, your sister?” Yonghwa asked him.

“Appa~~, no!” Minhyuk whined.

While Tifanny was facepalming herself because of her father’s thought.

And Seohyun looked at her husband in disbelieve.

“Really?! How could I was born as your child?” Tifanny whined.

“Tifanny!” Seohyun scolded her.

Tifanny just rolled her eyes and continued to make her way to the stairs.

“Noona~~.” Minhyuk whined, but was ignored.

“What was the problem then?” Yonghwa wondered outloud.


update :)

enjoy...