Trip To Jeju pt.1

Love Light

“Honey, wake up.” Seohyun coed, shaking her husband’s arm lightly.

“Hmm..” he just groaned, shifted a little and put a pillow over his head, but went back to sleep.

Seohyun sighed.

Waking up her husband was harder then waking up her kids.

She was thankful that her kids didn’t inherit their father sleepyhead.

“Honey, wake up. Or we will be late to the airport.” She tried to wake her husband again.

“Five more minutes.” Yonghwa only said from under the pillow, extending his five fingers up in the air.

“No. Wake up now. You’ve been saying that from half an hour ago. Now up!” she commanded to her husband, as she stood up and walk to the door.

Yonghwa groaned and sat up on the bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

He knows better than to argue with his wife in the morning.

She wouldn’t let him hear the end of it!

He then stood up as he covered his mouth with his palm, escaping a yawn.

Seohyun smiled victoriously after seeing her husband was already up in the bed, as she closed the bedroom door.

Seohyun went down and walk over to the kitchen.

She was wearing a black sleeveless shirt, with a brown leather jacket over it, and a pair of BCBG open toe wedges.

Her dark brown hair was on a bun on the top.

Her daughter and son was already there, eating their breakfast.

She walked over to the kitchen counter where her Gucci tote bag was sitting.

Her Tiffany & Co white wrist watch was already on her left wrist, along with the white gold love charm bracelet that she had gotten from Yonghwa for her latest birthday present.

After checking her bag for anything else that she maybe had forgotten to bring, or anything that she needed to add, she glance at her two kids with a smile.

Her kids were the obedient and strict type, and she was thankful enough for that.

She scrunched her forehead at the thought of her friend’s kids, named Amber and Jonghyun.

Those twin siblings never left the day without giving a headache to their mother.

Though I feel sorry for YoonA, but I have to be grateful I don’t have that kind of kids. Seohyun thought.

“Appa isn’t up yet?” Tifanny asked her, breaking her out of the trance.

She was wearing a dark blue buttoned down Culture-Call dress with the sleeve rolled up to her elbow with a black shorts peeking underneath it, a pair of black suede pumps, a brown strap GUCCI wrist watch on her left wrist, and a Juicy Couture rose gold charm bracelet was on her right wrist. She had gotten the bracelet from Jaejoong after he asked her to date him.

Her long hair was a loose and wavy. And her red Yves Saint Lauren long straps tote was sitting on the chair beside her.

“He’s up. Maybe still taking a bath.” Seohyun told her.

Tifanny just nod and finish her breakfast.

If her father wasn’t up yet, she was thinking to pour a bowl full of cold water on him.

“I’m still sleepy.” Suddenly Minhyuk whined on his seat across from his sister.

He was wearing a white  shirt with a cream blazer suit over it, a pair of cream snug fit jeans, and a pair of white and black Reebok dunks.

His dark blue Reebok work out bag was on the seat next to him.

Tifanny just shook her head.

Her brother was a spoilt brat, she thought.

Amber would’ve woke up early and help her mother at such time. Tifanny thought.

“You could sleep on the plane later on.” Seohyun assured her son.

“You should learn a lot from Amber and behave like a good kid as her. She would be probably helping her mother than just grumbling over things at these times.” Tifanny spoke to her only brother.

Minhyuk looked at his sister with a disbelieve face.

Had my sister gone crazy? She didn’t know how Amber really was? She’s the worst nightmare a mother could get. He thought.

“Just call yourself lucky for not knowing the real Amber, noona.” He told his only sister.

Five minutes later, Yonghwa descended the stairs all ready.

He wore a black and white PLAY shirt with a dark blue blazer over it, a black snug fit jeans held on his waist by a black Versace belt, and a pair of white and black CONVERSE sneakers.

“I’m hungry.” He whined as he sat on the head of the table.

He picked up his chopstick and started eating, after putting his Louis Vuitton carry all bag on the floor beside him.

His wife had made Kimchi fried rice and some scramble eggs.

Seohyun pour the orange juice for her husband.

She already ate her breakfast, that was contained of steamed goguma and orange juice.

“Have you heat up the car?” Yonghwa asked Minhyuk while stuffing his face.

“Ne.” Minhyuk only said.

Yonghwa looked at him oddly.

“What’s wrong with you? Aren’t you happy about this trip?” he asked his only son.

“Ne, I’m happy appa. I’m just still sleepy.” He told his father.

“What did you do last night that you were still sleepy?” Yonghwa inquired.

“Not much. Just talking on the phone with Taemin until midnight.” He said.

“Bwoh?!” Yonghwa and Seohyun exclaimed in unison.

Minhyuk snapped up at his parent’s sudden outburst.

What was wrong? He thought.

“You stay up until midnight talking on the phone?” Seohyun exclaimed again.

Minhyuk just nod.

“And with Taemin?” Yonghwa continued to ask him.

Minhyuk nod again.

“What did I tell you about your night time?” Seohyun scold her son.

“Mianhae umma. I thought because it was not night school I could have some tolerance.” He reasoned, making a sad face, flashing his puppy-like eyes towards his mother.

Seohyun just sigh. She couldn’t resist that.

“Are you….. dating Taemin?” Yonghwa asked him after that.

“Bwoh?!” It was Seohyun, Tifanny and Minhyuk who exclaimed this time.

Did their father have some crazy thoughts again? Minhyuk and Tifanny thought.

Seohyun just shook her head.

“Honey, don’t you dare to have that kind of crazy thing in your head!” Seohyun scold her husband.

Her husband really have some different way of thinking, she thought.

“Bwoh?” Yonghwa asked innocently.

Seohyun just sigh.

“Because only boyfriend and girlfriend that did such thing.” Yonghwa defended himself.

“Me, Sooyoung and Joohyun also talk on the phone for hour, especially when we just broke up or needed someone to talk too.” Tifanny told her father.

“But that doesn’t means that I’m dating one of them!” She snapped at her father.

Yonghwa just grinned at his daughter.

“My bad.” He only said and finished his breakfast.

After Yonghwa finished his food, the family went out of the house and get on the car.

Yonghwa was the one driving. Seohyun sat beside him on the passenger seat. While Minhyuk and Tifanny sat beside each other on the back.

Their luggage was already loaded to the trunk.

They arrived at the airport twenty minutes later.

“See, only a few people that had already arrived. Changmin wasn’t even here yet.” Yonghwa spoke to his wife after they had reached the waiting area and spotted the teacher and students there.

“Better be first then last.” Seohyun answered, walking faster to her friends and co-workers leaving her husband behind.

She needed to check on the students and teacher.

She was one of the coordinator for this event.