F i v e Y e a r s L a t e r . . .

Birthday Present

F i v e   Y e a r s   L a t e r  . . .

"Happy Birthday to you~". They sang, making her turn around, seeing her husband holding a cupcake with a lit candle. She laughed when she saw him. Jiyong had a green covered icing cupcake with yellow sprinkles on top in one of his hand. Bom gasped at their cheesy surprise.

"Happy birthday to you!!" They finished he song.

"Blow the candles, Mommy." the little 5 year old said.

Bom leaned over to blow out the candle and clapped afterwards. Once the candle was out, the room turned pitch black because the candle was the only thing that was letting in light for them.

Jiyong reached behind him to hit the lights, turning them back on. "Happy Birthday Alien," he leaned over to give her a kiss.

"Eww~"  The little girl covered her eyes.  "Stop it daddy, that's gross."

The both of them pulled away from the kiss to looked down at their daughter and laughed.  Jiyong knee down to his daughter and picked her up.  "Well, you'll have to get use to it, honey." He messed up her hair.

"Gah, daddy..."  The girl laughed.  "Stop it."

"Fine,"  He bent down to let her down and she ran over to her little pink doll house.  Jiyong stood up again.  Opening his arms for his wife, she walked over to him and closed the gap between them.

"Happy birthday,"  He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Thank you, Baby."  She kissed him.

"Oh, I almost forgot"  Jiyong said and released his hold of her.  He reached over to the table beside them to grab a bag.  "Here," He handed it to her.

"What is it?"  Bom questioned.

"Your birthday present"  He smiled.  Bom laughed as she accept her gift and searched through the white gift tissues papers.  Bom pulled out a blue two piece wear of a newborn boy.  Bom turned over to look at her husband with an eyebrow raised.  "So, this is what you what, huh?"  She questioned.

The embarrassed Jiyong hugged her and buried himself in her hair.  "No, I love our little baby girl, but I also what a boy in the house too.  It's also a way for our little girl to have someone to bully around and not the kids at the daycare." Jiyong pulled back his face from her hair and looked at her hand.  Grabbing it from her, "Well, What do you say?"  He said, placing his lips onto hers.

Bom's cheeks were cheery red.  "What do you mean?"  She asked, but she knew exactly what his intentions were.

Jiyong removed his head, "How about we make your birthday present useful?"  He smirked.

 

 

I know it was supposed to be a really quick one-shot, but we ' HAD ' to know the outcome of what happened that night, right?  Well, I hoped you guys enjoyed this quick story of mines.  Bye Kids.

H A P P Y    B E - L A T E D    B I R T H D A Y    M Y    L O V E