Birthday Present

Birthday Present

"Happy Birthday to you~". He sang, making his girlfriend turn around, seeing him holding a cupcake with a lit candle. She laughed when she saw him. Jiyong had a green covered icing cupcake with yellow sprinkles on top in one of his hand. Bom gasped at his cheesy surprise.

"Happy birthday to you!!" He finished he song. "Blow the candles." he smiled.

Bom blushed as he said so. She leaned over to blow out the candle and clapped afterwards. Once the candle was out, the room turned pitch black because the candle was the only thing that was producing light for them.

Jiyong reached behind him to hit the lights, turning them back on. "Happy Birthday Alien," he leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

Bom covered , trying to hide her smile. She lightly pushed him on the shoulder. "Yah!" she said in a mean ahjumma voice trying to not let the blushing little girl inside of her come out.

He handed her the cupcake and grabbed a hold of her hand, leading her to the sofa.  He sat her down on top of his lap.  Reaching down from where they sat, he pulled out a bag, "Here." He handed it to her.

"Bwoh?" She questioned.

"It's your birthday present."  He smiled.

Bom laughed.  "It's not my birthday yet, babo." She nudged him.

"It's already passed 12, your the babo."  He laughed.

"Wha?"  Bom turned her head to look over at the clock. '12:07am' it read.  "Oh."  She said shyly, making Jiyong chuckle.

"Open it."  He said.

Taking the bag from him, she opened and searched through the white gift tissues papers.  She pulled out a red laced lingerie.  Bom turned over to look at her boyfriend with an eyebrow raised.  "So, this is what you like huh?"  She questioned.

The embarrassed Jiyong hugged her and buried himself in her hair.  "Baby, I like you in anything."

"Then what is this?"  She hold the red laced up in the air.  "Huh?"

Jiyong pulled back his face from her hair and looked at her hand.  Grabbing it from her, "Well, you did say that when you wear red , you get good luck right?"  He said, placing his lips on her shoulder.

Bom's cheeks were cheery red.  "What do you mean?"  She asked, but she knew exactly what his intentions were.

Jiyong removed his head, "How about a early birthday present?"  He smirked.