Chapter 5

Dream Love

"I'm not doing this!" Kyung Soon threw the lyrics onto the table violently. Hee Young felt worried for her dear friend.

"Kim Kyung Soon-sshi.. you have to face the fact that we are going to be partnered with the MBLAQ members. Well, though I'm satisfied with it, I know you don't. But please Kyung Soon.. Don't quit now.."

Kyung Soon felt nothing but annoyance. She remembered what that JERK said to her at the end of the class earlier.

 

^_^

 

"Here's the lyrics, LOSER!" Lee Joon looked at his 'partner' with a very serious face.

"Can you even sing? Well, you look like a very blemished female dog who can only bark, just like the one at the back of my house."

"How dare you!!" Kyung Soon stood up. Her anger was extreme. She felt like like slapping his face. "I don't even wanna be your partner, you rascal!"

"Well.. I bet, if you can make us go AT LEAST to the final stage, I'll be your slave.. for a week!" Lee Joon left the sheets of papers on the table and walked towards the class door.

"See you soon.." The last sentence made Kyung Soon angrier. "You idiot!!"

 

^_^

 

"Kyung Soon.. Kyung Soon-ah!" Hee Young patted her shoulder, putting her back to reality.

"Ouhh, I'm okay. No worries." Kyung Soon's expression was dark.

Hee Young knew how much Kyung Soon hated Lee Joon now. Even she, who was his fan before, felt angry with his words that afternoon.

Kyung Soon then picked the sheets of the lyrics again. She stared at the title of the song.

"Yoo Seung Ho & IU - Believe In Love.. I'm gonna prove it to him, Hee Young. I swear I will."

 

^_^

 

'Ding Dong! Ding Dong!' The door bells rang.

Lee Joon quickly jumped off the sofa and went for the door. As he expected before, his dear friend, Cheondoong was there.

"Ohh it's you. Come in."

As his parents were so busy with the family's business, Lee Joon was always alone at home. His elder brother, Rain, hardly spent time at home, so he had no one to talk to. But then, he was lucky to have friends like MBLAQ who were always there when he need them.

Among all the MBLAQ members, Lee Joon was very close with Cheondoong. The two boys always spent their time together. Whenever Lee Joon was lonely, Cheondoong would surely be there to accompany him.

"Joonie hyung.. can I ask you something??" Cheondoong started the conversation after an awkward silent moment between the boys. Both of them were busy looking at their own tasks, the songs that they had to sing for the audition.

"I saw you quarelling with Kyung Soon after the class ended just now.. What went wrong?"

Lee Joon lowered his view. If possible he did not even want to remember that LOSERS face.

"She is the first girl who felt annoyed when she has to be with me. No one had ever rejected me before. Never in my whole life! Who does she think she is? A goddess??!!" There was a sudden spurt of anger in his words.

That put Cheondoong lost for words. It seemed that Lee Joon really hated the girl, whom he had to work with for the audition, whether he liked it or not.

"But still.. she's gonna be your partner. You have to accept her, no matter how bad she is.."

Cheondoong's right. That was the painful reality that Lee Joon had to accept. Kim Kyung Soon will be his partner until the real stage.

"That's not gonna be long. Not gonna be long.. I hope so.." Lee Joon said to himself.