Chapter 4

Dream Love

Ms. G.NA entered 5A1 calmly. In her right hand was the list of singing couples that will be auditioned for the musical. There were 10 couples in total but only three could make it to the final stage. Then, the best couple would be the star of the show and get the chance to perform on the real stage.

Ms. G.NA faced her anxious students. "Okay now.. I will announce the list of couples that will involve in the audition. it will be held next week so you guys have 4 days to prepare. As i'll be the judge on that day, you better get really prepared.. understand??"

Each and everyone in the class kept quiet. Most of them were worried about their partners-to-be for the performance. But not Kyung Soon. She did not even care who her partner would be. 'Ahh.. why are they so nervous?? It's just for a show..'

Hee Young looked at Kyung Soon. "Aren't you feel worried??"

Kyung Soon shook her head and ignored the girl.

Kyung Soon focused on the names announced by Ms. G.NA, and so were the rest of the class. That included the MBLAQ members too. Lee Joon, G.O, Mir, Cheondoong and Seung Ho were anxious to know their partners.

"Who do you think will be your partner??" G.O asked Lee Joon.

"I have no idea. I hope she's not some kind of LOSER." Lee Joon smirked.

He definitely didn't wanna lose because of 'her'-- who ever she would be.

"Ailee.. with G.O" Ms. G.NA's announcement made Ailee smiled happily and clapped her hands. She made an eye contact with her new partner and made the 'thumbs-up' sign to him. She was definitely satisfied with the pairing.

"A sweet powerful voice pairing with a very beautiful manly voice? Wow, that's a double! That's not fair.. You'll surely win, hyung.." Mir let his opinion out. G.O could only smile to the statement.

"Jung Hee Young will be Cheondoong's partner. And lastly, Lee Joon will be pairing with Kim Kyung Soon for the audition."

"WWHHAAATTTT????!!!!" The voice shocked the whole class.