Chapter 6

Dream Love

Lee Joon looked at his watch over and over again. He didn't even touched his food. Minutes by minutes passed but he surely could not see anyone walking towards him yet.

The cafeteria of thier school was full with students. And that made the place so noisy and warm. Lee Joon chose a table near the cafateria door to have his meal with Cheondoong.

After watching his hyung being anxious and all, Cheondoong finally put his burger down and turned to Lee Joon.

"Hyung.. why don't you eat first? She'll come, I can assure you.." Cheondoong tried to calm his hyung down.

"Yah.. you know, she has already late for 10 minutes! She said she'll be here at 10, but now it's already 10.10 am! Urgghh.. now I have more reasons to hate her. Breaking promises.. is that what she can do best??" Lee Joon said, annoyed.

Suddenly, Lee Joon saw a figure walking towards him with a smile. A very fake one. 'Urghh disgusting!' He said in his heart. He knew he was lying. he knew he lied to his heart. That girl sure was cute, but hatred were controlling him at that moment.

Kyung Soon paced her way towards Lee Joon in a very irritating way. She was late on purpose, just to make that idiot partner of hers felt angry. But as she was about to approach the boy, with the intention to make him MORE and MORE annoyed, Lee Joon managed to attack first.

"Yah.. Cheondoong-ah.. I smell something-- something BAD! Uhh.. gross! I think it's the dog.. the one with the white collar yesterday.. remember??"

Cheondoong burst into a big laugh hearing what his hyung just said.

"Yeah hyung. The one that barked at you yesterday, right?"

Kyung Soon felt as if she had reached her boiling point, seeing that two boys laughing over her. She was so angry, that if she didn't manage to control herself, that useless jerk would end up lying unconciously on the floor. She clenched her fist and took a very deep breath. She tried her best not to explode in front of these two brats. It would be no use arguing with them.

Seing Kyung Soon tried to calm herself, Lee Joon chuckled.

"Why? Giving up already? Huh, loser! See Cheondong.. I told you this dog is a loser. L.O.S.E.R ! Please.. If you want to quit, tell us quickly. I don't want you to humiliate yourself in that audition! Goong goong! Goong Goong!!" Lee Joon acted like a dog barking at the thief.

'That's it!.. He's going to get it..' She clenched her fist again and..

'Ddbukkk' Cheondoong lost for words. He saw his hyung fell on the floor with his face in his hands.

"Kkyung.. Kyung Soon?" Cheondoong stuttered. He was dumbfounded to see that cute innocent girl punched Lee Joon on his face.

Kyung Soon looked at Cheondoong innocently.

"What?? Did I do anything wrong??" she totally ignored the glare she received from Lee Joon. Only then she realised that the WHOLE cafeteria was quiet, looking at her in disbelief. It was as if they were all watching an horror movie, played by Kyung Soon and Lee Joon. Suddenly she heard a whisper.

"How in the world did she ever dare to hit the MBLAQ member?? Wow.. She's HORRIFYING!" Kyung Soon then smiled of winning.

"Yah, Lee Joon! Remember the deal we made yesterday?" She turned to Lee Joon who was about to stand back on his feet with the help of Cheondoong. Lee Joon frowned at the devilish smile of Kyung Soon.

"Deal?! What deal?!" Lee Joon really can't stand this girl. He hated the smile on that pale face. He just.. hate it so much! 'This girl.. She sure is a devil!'

"You said that you would be my slave for a week if we managed to go at least to the final stage, remember?? I really want you to stick to your own words, cuz you might wanna change your mind later.. Just in case.., so I need to remind you to.. GET READY!" She smirked. That made both Cheondoong and Lee Joon clueless.

"Don't think that only your so called 'EEMMBLUEKK' gang can win. You guys are not even that talented, you know.. Remember! Stick to your words, Joon. Okay dear.. See you this evening! Can't wait for our first practice together."

Kyung Soon walked off with a very wide smile. 'This time, I'll win, Lee Joon.. You just wait and see..'

Lee Joon gulped. He could feel that it wouldn't be easier than he thought it would be..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

so this is the next chapter. sorry for the late update. i need to edit some parts of the story which included this chapter. please leave your comments, whether good or bad. i'll improve on my next chapters :))

p/s: embluekk = mblaq :)