Off

|[Perilous | M i s s | Pretty ]|

Jonghyun waited a week before he made a move again.  He had a carriage waiting nearby as he quietly ducked into the princess' room.

_____ looked up from brushing her hair and gasped. "Oh! Jonghyun you startled me!  Did you not think to knock first?"

Jonghyun pressed a finger to his lips, motioning for her to be quiet.  He waved her closer and spoke in hushed tones. "where are your maids?"

"They're turned in for the night." _____ answered. "It's past midnight Jonghyun, why are you here?"

"I'm here to rescue you." Jonghyun set about tossing some of the princess' belongings into a sack, slinging it over his shoulder once it was full.

"Rescue me?" She asked skeptically, watching as he struggled to pry open the window.  "From what? I wasn't aware I was in any danger that I needed to be saved from."

"From marriage." Jonghyun looked back once he'd opened the window and took a step towards the princess. "Off we go ____, keep quiet now."

"From marriage? What are you on ab-" _____'s question was cut short as Jonghyun tossed her over his shoulder and leaped from the open window.

-

A.N:

I know i should update more and add longer chapters... I just don't feel like it >.<

Thanks for the comments! *does happy dance* Keep 'em coming please!