Final.

Meeting my Dream guy.

 

 

 

I quickly went to my bed after my brother, Kyuhyun had an oral fight. He’s always winning and I’m the undefeated loser.

 

“this is stupid.” I buried my face on my pillow. “I hated being the youngest”

 

Suddenly thoughts showered upon me, those moments when my friends and I had a conversation about understanding the family, those times when our family is happy,  times where I always wished for a boyfriend, just like my other friends. Sometimes I envy them  and most of the times when we get together, I really don’t mind it.

 

“yah! Open the door!” I heard my brother outside along with the sound of the twisting doorknob.

“go away!” I shouted back. “… leave me alone!”

“Whatever! It’s your fault anyway!”

 

He gave up and the twisting sound disappeared, now it’s only me and the sound of ‘silence’ I continued on crying, it’s ways been me … I’m always been the one who’s blamed on everything. I sniff for a second and I wiped my dried tears as I yawned.

 

Suddenly, my eyes fell and my vision went black.

 

 

“yah… wake up.”

 

I move my body far from the voice, it really annoys me when someone tries to wake me up in the middle of my deep sleep, come to think me and my brother had a fight… I’m still in a bad mood.

 

“aigoo.. please wake up…”  that male voice starts to irritate me. “yah.. yah… wake up.”

“what!?” I quickly sat up from my bed, shouting at the one who’s waking me up when suddenly my knees weakened.

“who are you?”

“me? Um, I’m your boyfriend remember?” he smiled. “c’mon babe, stop playing around.”

“b-boyfriend?”  my eye twitched. “you?”

“yes! Why? What happened to you?” he cupped my forehead, I instantly blushed. “are you sick?”

“ah.. no, no..”

“oh, okay… jiyong oppa prepared breakfast, let’s eat.” He helped me stand up.

 

So his name is jiyong..

 

“thanks.” I shyly smiled at him

 

Okay? What is this… I questioned myself, while I sat down on the dining table I watched him set the plates and everything. After preparing, he sat next to me and kissed my forehead… I felt chills down on my spine.

 

“eat up…” he put some bread, bacon and egg on my plate. “… I’d rather see you fat than being a stick.”

“mwo?” I suddenly felt secured. “okay then, oppa.”

 

After we ate our breakfast, I quickly put the dishes on the sink when a pair of hands wrapped on my waist, I jerked for a while and look at jiyoung he rested his head on my right shoulder and his blonde hair makes him more perfect. Wait am I falling for this stranger? No, he said I’m her girlfriend. What.

 

“yah, jiyong oppa… I’m washing the dishes” I giggled. “quit hugging…”

“I don’t want to.”  He hugged me tighter and I let go of the fork. “wash the dishes later.”

 

I faced him and he pulled me for a kiss. what the actual asdfghjkl; he’s so sweet omg.take that kyuhyun! I suddenly remembered my brother and everything vanished.

 

 

I woke up ruffling my hair, it was all just a dream… I went over to my study table and I found a concert ticket, my eyes widened and I suddenly jumped up and down even though the band’s name is not familiar to me.

 

“big bang.” I looked at the name clearly. “is this a seminar about scientific theories or something?” I chuckled

“6 o’clock.” I read the time. I glance over the clock and I have an hour to pamper myself, I slept for how many hours... I went up to my mirror, gladly no sign of puffy eyes or whatever because I cried last night.

 

I sneak out from my bedroom realizing no one’s at home, I guess no one cared to wake me up… aish. I grabbed and put on my sneakers and locker the door with my spare key, placing it on my pocket.

 

“I hope I’m not late when I get there.” I crossed my fingers.

 

 

Gladly, I arrived just in time everybody’s screaming the band’s name and the members, mean while I was standing in from of the stage without any clue, so I just shout with them good thing no one even look at me like I’m lost or something.

 

“taeyang oppa!! Saranghae!” the girl on my right cried.

“GD oppa!! Omo!” the other girl on my left, jumping up and down.

 

What is this…  I thought, forcing to smile as the girl looked at me.

 

“who’s your bias?” she suddenly asked.

“uh.. um, I love all of them!” I lied. I really have no Idea.

“great! Mine is G-dragon!” she beamed.

 

Who the hell would have a name ‘G-DRAGON’? I tried to hide my laugh. this is just stupid but I think it’s more fun than at home.

 

Suddenly the loud music shocked me and  5 guys with weird clothing stand before us, the girl nudge me and I looked at her.

 

“that’s GD oppa!” she pointed the guy with a long hair on the other side, and it’s so weird.

“oh.” I forced to smile. “he’s… handsome.”

“I know right!!!” she suddenly go on fangirl mode.

 

HE LOOKS FAMILIAR. I thought, scratching my head.

 

While the weird guys performing, that g-dragon guy kept on glancing at my direction making an eye contact on me. What the bro. I frowned for a while when a lightstick hit my head. OUCH..OMG. I rubbed my head and a hand suddenly appeared, I looked up and everyone screamed. The girl beside me died, since the guy offering me for a hand is G-dragon. I don’t why but I held onto his hand and he pulled me up to the stage. Oohh strong man.

Everyone’s scream became louder than ever,  he suddenly pulled me and looked at me smiling. Omg… he really looks like someone.. omg… who who who..

 

“yah, everyone this is my girlfriend…” he suddenly stated, everybody was shocked. “please be nice to her.”

 

I slightly pushed him away.

“j-jiyong?”  I was so confused.

“yeah, why are you so shocked?”  he assisted me on going down and he kissed my forehead once again. “watch us perform, okay?”

“n-ne.” I avoid his stares.

 

I went back to the crowd, everyone avoid me as if they’re afraid to touch me and as I reached my place the girl beside me suddenly grabbed my hand and shook it, she was tearing up.

 

“take care of him, this is all of us asks of you… don’t hurt our GD” she hugged me.

 

“YAH! WAKE UP!”

 

The crowd starts on disappearing.

 

“I SAID WAKE UP OR ELSE I’LL SPLASH COLD WATER ON YOU!”

 

The stage, the people, the environment and everything, also jiyoung disappeared.

 

“wake up! Wake up!”

 

I slowly got up and I saw my brother with a basin with ice cold water on his hand, I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. I suddenly cried and kyuhyun was dumbfounded, he suddenly sat beside me and pat my back.

 

“I thought he was … real.” I wiped my tears.

“who?”

“jiyong..”

“who’s that guy?” he asked with a weird expression.

“oppa, have you ever dreamt of dreaming and suddenly you wake up and you thought everything is real and suddenly you wake up again, realizing it’s all just a dream…” I said to him.

“wow, dreamception” he said. “nevermind that dongsaeng, I’m sorry for what happened last night.”

 

He hugged me and I hugged him tighter.

 

 

While the whole family is eating lunch, I heard a sound of a truck. I glance at my mother and I asked her what was that.

 

“probably our new neighbor.” She shrugged. “they’re moving today, so I guess it’s them.”

“oh, I see.” I wiped my mouth. “I’m done! Now can I go now to jessica’s house?”

“yeah sure, be back before evening.”

“okay, bye mom!”

“mwoh? You’re leaving me here with dishes?” kyuhyun complained.

“aish~ it’s your turn today remember?” I crossed my arms. “and jessica just arrived from LA and I need to visit her, I missed her you know.”

 

I quickly dashed on my room and got some movies and my Polaroid camera and bid once again goodbye to my parents. I closed the front door and as I turned, I bumped into someone.

 

“ow, take it easy!” I said, looking up to the person suddenly my world stop for a while.

“hey, I’m sorry… my mom wants to give this food to your parents.” He said shyly.

“uhmm.. what. Wait? That should be us giving those kind of stuffs to welcome you.” I chuckled.

“yeeeahh..” he paused for a while. “uh, by the way my name is Jiyoung, kwon jiyong.”

I froze and secretly pinched my arms thinking maybe it’s all just a dream again, we just look at each other and it was awkward, I checked my arm and it was bleeding.

 

So this is not a dream.

 

END.