Eunhae's obsession with Mina

Are we JUST friends...?

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I have not updated. just have been SUPER lazy

Currently listening to:EXO-K/HISTORY (SUHOOOO <3)

here it goes~~ Oh AND MINA IS 20 NOW! Also this is not proofread and im tired (2:17 in the morning ) so please bear with me!

Hyukkie: Dis she wake up yet? Did she?Did she?

Donghae: -_- Hyung~ Go somewhere! *throws a pillow*

Hyukkie:YOU RESPECT YOUR HYUNG!

Leeteuk:*comes in brushing teeth* Be quiet! You're going to wake her up from her beauty sleep!

Heechul:True. You woke me up from mine -_-

Hyukkie:Mianhaeyo *goes to the washroom*

Hae:Teukie hyung,whats our schedule today?

Teukie: umm...Music Bank and Happy Together and- *hears screaming from a distance*

Hyukkie:* Hurries back to Mina's room* O.O My innocence,it gone...

Hae:Why?

Siwon:*chases Hyukkie with only a towel on and dripping wet(A/N:What I would do to see that.......)

Hae: Ohh....well no explanation needed there eh?

Siwon:Knock before you open the door!!!!

Shindong:*comes up behind Siwon and pats his shoulder* I know you look good,but you gotta stop with the whole shirtless thing.

Heechul:I think he looks fine (A/N:Sichul FTW <3)

*Kangin bangs on the door *

Donghae:*whispers* Herrrsssshhhhhh! You're going to wake Mina!

Leeteuk:Too late for that now

Mina:Oppa~*rubs eyes*

Hae:*melts*

Hyukkie:*glomps on Mina*I MISSHHED CHUUUUUUUU! <3

Teukie:Mina are you ready for the day ahead of us?

Mina: Sorry but I cant go anywhere unless Hyukkie oppa get off of me :/

Hae: Get off her you big dancing Anchovy! *pulls hyukkie off*

 

Mina:Sungie oppa are you ignoring me? Almost everyone was in my room this morning but you werent *pout*

Yesung: I woke up after you did and im so sorry my pabo hyungs and donsaengs are this annoying.

Heechul:Yah! Who are you calling annoying? MinaLOVES having her husband around her now.Right Yeobo~?

Mina:of course *playing along*

10 minutes later

Mina: *taps Yesung and whispers* everyone is asleep,and are you listening to EXO-K?

Yesung:Yeah. Wanna share earphones?

Mina:*nods* I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae

Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon
Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon 

(EXO K:What is love) (A/N Friggin love this song!)

Mina: Is there a reason why you're listening to mellow love songs?

Yesung:N-no why do you think that?*blush*

Mina: You cant lie to me Sungie,is it a girl?*smirk*

Yesung:just go to sleep.

Matou's POV

Aha! So it is a girl! What if its me? Nahhh you cant think that way Mina! Whut is wrong with you?!!?!

What if its a SNSD member? Theyre so pretty! F(x)?I dont know...

So he tried to change the subject by trying to make me go to sleep,eh? Oh well, I will find out sooner or later,and he knows it! But anyways im sooooooo excited because we get to meet ....wait for it....BIG BANG!   

I just slept on Yesung's shoulder while we listened to the angelic voices of Baekhyun and D.O

Yesung: Do you think they can sing better than I can?

Mina:Idk,but they could be giving you a run for your money in the future I mean they have wowed me more than A-CHA with just this song and Eunhyuk has some sick competition with Kai. But I think you have an outstanding voice that gives people goose bumps :)

Yesung: Ill work even harder to prove to you SuJu will not be overshadowed by EXO.

20 minutes later.....

Hankyung:(Yah! Hyukkie what were you doing while I was asleep?! (A/N:Yes all 15 members <3)

Hyukkie: >.> nothing....*HanHyuk fights over the phone*

Mina:*grabs the phone* Kyahhhh!~ Oppa looks so cute sleeping~~*pinches Hankyung's cheeks*

Everybody gets out and goes to SuJu's rehearsal room

Mina: Oppas im just gonna go to the washroom,be right back!

Sungmin: Can I have a hug first?

Mina: *giggles* Sure *hugs Minnie*

Yesung:*looks at Minnie with jealousy*

Mina's POV

Whats with the looks that Yesung was giving to me and Minnie when I hugged him? eh,probably just needs his eyeglasses..

I know Big Bang is backstage here and I am destined to find GD,T.O.P,Seung-Ri,Daesung,and Taeyang! I was finally able to see the "Big Bang" sign on a door while walking around until a big and I mean BIG security guard posisioned himself right in my way -_-

Security: You're not supposed to be here little girl...

Mina: ummm I have a pass *flashes pass*

Security: mmmhmm go ahead *rolls eyes and leaves*

So I peeked into the  rehearsal room and trust me, lots of commotion in there ! GD was throwing a fit because his hair streaks werenot blood red,they turned out watermelon red and Daesung was singing trot songs randomly and Taeyang joined him everything was just a mess!I quickly closed the door and had a spazz attack on the ground on the floor until...

Donghae: Mina?