What is wrong with me?

Are we JUST friends...?

Chapter 1!

Mina:A-are you serious?!
 
I was on skype with my bestfriend, Yesung who is a famous k-pop singer in korea.We lived far away from eachother but we stiil made time to skype or talk/text on the phone.
 
Yesung: Yeah! I wanna see you so bad and now I finally have a chance! Oh-wait you have classes dont you?*disappointed look*
 
Mina: Actually,im finished with college! I got my bachelor and my Master's degree(:
 
Yesung:Really?!! Wow,has it been that long since we talked? *scratching head in deep thought* OMO! THAT MEANS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAREER HERE AND MOVE HERE AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOR LIFE AND YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!
 
Mina: I KNOW IM SO EXCITED! but won't you be busy because your're an idol and stuff...?
 
Yesung: We will work it out.Im not going to miss out on a chance of having my Mina be in the actual same country as me.
 
*Heechul walks by Yesung*
 
Heechul: Hey Mina I have a question for you .
 
Mina: Sure buddy what is it?(:
 
Heechul:Well,because you are moving here...do you think we should start planning our wedding?
 
Mina: Lol! Umm...yea sure...?
 
Heechul: Great! I hope you like pink!
 
Mina: Awww... turquoise is a nice color too..
 
Heechul: Fine but just because you are my fiance<3
 
Leeteuk:*walking by* Eh! I hope that was a joke...Heechul
 
Heechul:No its not hyung! I am going to marry the love of my life as soon as she steps over the Seoul concrete(:
 
Mina: He's just kidding Leeteuk-oppa there is no need to freak out! okay now breathe...
 
*Leeteuk breathing in order to calm down*
 
Yesung: Do you guys mind? Im talking about something that is actually real here!'
 
Heechul: Hey! In my mind the wedding is real...
 
Yesung:*rolls eyes* So did you start packing yet?
 
Mina: im about to. I just looked up the first flight to Seoul,South Korea and I will need you to pick me up at 3:00p.m tomorrow!
 
Yesung: TOMORROW!? Im not going to sleep tonight! EEEEP! so excited!
~~THE NEXT DAY~~
Mina: Ugh! Where is that traitor ive been looking for for 20 minutes!
Yesung is not here! Wae?!
 
Yesung: HEY! That is no way to talk about me behind my back...*sad face*
I turned around and all I thought was WHOA. He is so tall and handsome and-whuuuuuuut did I just say? Kim Jaejoong is handsome and cute not-my best friend...anyways he has changed alot and his hair looks amazing (Mr.Simple hair (:)
 
Mina: OPPA! I MISSED YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH! *attacking Yesung for a hug*
 
Yesung:*blush* did you just call me oppa?*still hugging*
 
Mina:Yes is that wrong? * still hugging*
 
Yesung: uhmm i-i guess not...
Whats with the blush? He really has changed...
 
Heechul:OMO! WIFEYY COME HERE! I MISSED YOU!
I hugged Heechul. *sigh* Its nice to be back after 6 years. I cant wait to meet my other friends! Especially Kevin and Eli since I can actually have an english conversation with them. I REALLY hope I can meet Big Bang and 2NE1, they are my all-time favorites! Now back to that loving hug with my "husband"....
 
Mina:LOL!You are squishing me....cant breathe!
 
Heechul:sorry....hehe..
So cute!.
 
* at the suju house*
 
Mina's POV
 
Once I reached the SuJu house it was CRAZY!
 
Siwon was chasing Donhae who was chasing Eunhyuk who was chasing Shindong Who was chasing Siwon!Ryewook and Kibum were singing loudly and Kangin was dancing and Kyuhyun was playing a computer game against Leeteuk!
 
I cleared my throat loudly and everyone looked at me. Then kyuhyun yelled...
 
Kyuhyun: NOONA! when did u get here?How are you? Why didnt you tell me you were coming? How old are you? Can I get a hug? Do you know how pretty you are? *gasp* Did I just say that? I-*gets cut off by Leeteuk*
 
Leeteuk:LET HER SPEAK!
 
Kyuhyun: Sorry hyung...*sad face*
 
Mina:*laughing super hard on the floor Yesung too*
 
Yesung: Oh man that was hilarious!
 
Mina: Tell me about it!I'm even crying!
 
Kibum: Wow you guys are so cute together!
 
Yesung:*side hugging Mina* IKR!
 
Mina:*smiling and blushing*
YAH!I never blush for a guy! Am I sick???
 
Eunhyuk: Wait,you two are together i thought you were just best friends..
 
Mina: We are just friends not anything more...
 
Donghae: oh...anyone know where Sungmin is?
 
Siwon:He's at the movies with Alina why?
As in the Laosian Alina who was my bestie in Middle school?
 
Donghae: I was waiting for him to do something cute when he meets Mina but I guess he is not even here.
 
Ryewook: Dont worry Mina, we are taking you on a trip to meet every one we know in the music business!
 
Mina!AHHHHHH!YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME<3
 
Kangin: as we have been told(:
 
*bedtime*
 
Boys:GOODNIGHT NOONA!
 
Mina: You know im younger than most of you guys right?
 
Boys:YES BUT IT JUST FITS YOU!
 
Mina: Okay,night luvies<3
 
*next day*
 
Mina: Oppas how come you are taking me on this trip at 9:00 p.m!
 
Eunhyuk:Beacause its a partayyyy!
 
Mina:Okay so what's the theme?
 
Yesung: wear something you would wear to go to the club(:
 
Mina: okay!
 
*at the party*
 
Yesung:Hey guys I would like you to meet my friend Mina(:
 
Alina:OH MY GOD! Mina is that you?
 
Mina:ALINA?!?!*attacking eachother with hugs and squeals*
 
Kangmin: Im guessing you two know eachother?..
 
Mina: Are you kidding she was my best friend back in middle school!
 
Alina:We finally met eachother in Korea like we promised...YAY!
 
Jo Twins: HI HYUNGS!
 
Sungmin: Oh! Girls I forgot to introduce you to Kwangmin and Youngmin.(by the way the Jo twins are Mina's age)
 
Alina and Mina:OMO! you two are so cute!
 
Jo Twins: thanks*blushing*
 
Sungmin: What about me?*pout*
 
Mina: sorry but Youngmin is wayyy more adorable than you right now...
 
Alina: I still think my Minnie is cuter(:
 
Taemin:What about me?
 
Mina: Okay this is getting so difficult!
 
*2pm's hands up comes on*
 
Mina:OH YEAH! THIS IS MY JAM!* talking in english*
 
Alina: *talking in english* YEAHH BUDDY!! FIST PUMP TIME!!
 
Yesung: what?
 
Mina: Pump your fist in the air! its super fun!
 
* everyone fist pumps*
 
*at night-Mina and Yesung are only ones awake*
 
Yesung:So..do you like Youngmin...?
 
Mina: Yeah hes really cool,why?
 
Yesung: WHAT?! HES NOT EVEN THAT CUTE WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE HIM?!
 
Mina: calm down,I never said that I would want to date him.
 
Yesung:Oh thank god! You almost gave me a heart attack..whew
 
Mina:Why do you care anyway?
 
Yesung:huh? um-uh no reason...
 
Mina:oookayy...? well good night oppa sleep well(: *about to go upstairs then yesung runs up to her and hugs her*
 
Yesung: Good night and I just want to tell you that im glad you're here and that i REALLY missed you noona<33
 
Mina:awww so sweet *kisses Yesung's cheek*
 
 
 
 
BTW: Yesung is 24 years old and Mina is 23! they been best friend since Mina visited Korea on her summer vacation when she was 17 and now she is close with all of suju(: plus she will meet the first 2 groups (my fave boy and fave girl group:3) Big Bang and 2NE1!