The boy I bumped into...

I hate you so much, that I love you-

omg
 



Heyy so here is my second Chapter! I hope you like it! hehehe~~
And if you want to listen to a song while reading this story I recommend this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOfxUXoUbTg
I love this song and I love BlockB *_*
Have fun reading! And please comment! kekeke~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your P.O.V:

1 week later~~~

I think I must have looked really horrible this morning, because my little brother was shocked seeing me standing there infont of the bathroom as he came out. ''Yaaaah !! Ji hye noona you scared me to death!! You really look like a monster hahahaha!!'' he said and pointed at me. I grabbed him by the collar ''What are you talking about?? Do you want to die, uuh??'' He tried to escape from me and I decided to let him go. -Waah~ I'm so tired....I really need more sleep- When I looked into the mirror I was shocked by myself seeing my swollen face ''Aigoo~ Ji hye you really need to rest a little bit'' I said to myself and then washed my face. School was very stressy to time, because next month are the exams. Hye mi always asked me if we want to do something together but I promised to myself to concentrate more on school this year. Since the first day in school last week, the following school days were passing without any trouble. I also decided to forget about the new boy and where I knew him from.

Today I walked alone to school, because Hye mi got a doctor's appointment. Walking down the street to school I could hear someone screaming from the back.  I looked where the scream came from but I suddenly bumped into someone and we both fell down on the street. Slowly opening my eyes I could see a boy under me and it wasn't a stranger, no, it was the new boy L.Joe. -- I quickly stood up. ''I'm really sorry!'' I said and bowed to him, while trying to look away because I could feel my cheeks blushing. He also stood up ''Yaaah!! Are you blind, or what? Can't you look forward where you are walking?'' he said with an annoyed voice and then just left me behind. -OMG that was so embarassing!-

I ran into school as fast as I could and hoped nobody saw this right now. -Oh no...I don't want to see him today...does he even know I'm in the same class with him?- I peeked through the door and expected to see the blonde guy on the seat next to the window. But he wasn't there. -Ok that's weird....where is he? I could swear I saw him going into school- But to my relief, I walked to my seat and sat down. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked who it was. ''Hey baby, do you have time this weekend? We could go to cinema or somewhere else, where we are alone..'' Chunji said with a smirk. -What the is happening right now?!- ''Are you serious? Please go I don't have any time for this.'' I told him, then turned my head back to my desk and organized my stuff. ''You should be careful what you say, or something bad will happen for you'' he sounded really agressive at this moment. ''I think you should go to your desk now. Class will start soon.'' someone said to Chunji. I turned around and saw L.Joe standing infront of him. ''That's non of you business!'' Chunji raised an eyebrow and leaned closer to L.Joe. The rest of Teen Top came up to Chunji. The other students also stopped their activities to look at the scene. ''That's enough Chunji. Don't cause any trouble, right now. The teacher is coming'' CAP said to him and pulled him away to his seat. I saw L.Joe looking at me and I quickly turned back to my desk. The teacher came in and everything was like nothing ever happened.

Even though everyone acted like nothing happened I felt that gloomy atmosphere the whole lesson long. 
Hye mi was sick that's why I was alone the most time. It's not that I didn't had any other friends, it's just that I'm not that close with them. After school I decided to go to the library. It was already 10pm, so I went out of the library to call my Mother and tell her that i'm going to get late today as I suddenly heared a dull sound from the hallway. I walked up to the place and saw five boys pressing someone against the lockers. I hided behind the wall and looked at them. Chunji was the one pressing L.Joe against the lockers and the other of Teen Top where standing behind him. ''I think you did something really wrong today...and normally I would beat someone like you up....'' Chunji leaned closer to him. ''...but how about you better join our group?'' 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL, yes Chunji is really a bad boy in this story...but I like it hahaha~
So what do you guys think will L.Joe's answer be? heheheh~~

And again sorry for my poor english >.< ''HOOOOL''