Unfortunate Red.

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice??

Nao walked down the street as she lightly swinged her arm.

It was a bright and sunny day, she couldn't help but smile.

As Nao was walking down an allyway, she noticed that she was alone and there weren't any civilians near. Cautious, she turned back and walked out.

Few minutes ago the place was crowded with random people, giving her at least a little hope of leaving there unharmed; but now that it's empty she wasn't taking any step toward that direction.

Sighing, Nao took the long route.  She didn't have any better things to do once she got home so she just wondered around a little.

Nao walked around the town for awhile when she felt like she was being followed. Whenever she turned around a man stopped and checked his phone.

Slowly, Nao turned away and walked slowly. Was she just paranoid or was that man following her?

Holding her grocery bag tightly, Nao headed for the Myung Dong Central. Sure, it would take her longer to get her home; but it's better than being stalked on, right?

Squeezing herself between random people, Nao turned back to see the man watching her.

He didn't seem to be 1 or two years older than her as he came closer.

Nao tensed.

He wore a baggy jean and a black T-shirt with a black hoodie, he wore his black cap down to cover his face as he moved toward her.

Nao backed up a little as he came closer.

Forget it! Nao thought as she quickly got out and ran.

Fear striked her as she got closer to her home, she just had to cross the street when the man suddenly appeared before her.

Nao screamed.

Miss!!!

The man shouted at her as Nao tensed.

He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled something out. Nao closed her eyes tightly.

It's a gun, it's a gun, no a knife, a knife.

He lightly tapped her arm and Nao flinched.

You dropped your phone when you left the store.

The man told her as he handed her her cell phone.

Blinking, Nao let out a startled giggle.

Boy did she felt dumb.

She thanked the stranger and watched him walk away.

She wasn't being followed but why did she still had that screepy feelings as if she still were?

Turning around Nao noticed the light that has turned Green but once she took a step forward the street a car speed down and hit her right on the side.

Nao's eyes widened as she dropped the gorcery bag.

Pain exploded from the side of her body as she tried to move but another car stopped in front of her, causing a traffic.

Terrified, Nao ignored the pain and tried to get out of the way but suddenly the car that hit her first gun the engin and next thing she knew the car slammed into her over and over.

As if...

As if it was making sure she was gone...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Momma," she tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hmm?" her mother asked.

"When Nao comes over can her and I go to the movies?" she asked.

"Well it depends, who else is going?"

"Just us two, girls' night." she answered.

"As long as you come by curfew than yes," her mother smiled.

"Alright, thanks," she smiled as she jumped onto the couch and turned the T.V. on and flipped around the channel. "Nothing goods on...oh my GOD!!"

"What? What is is Se Kyung-ah?"

Se Kyung's eyes widened as she covered . "N-N-N-N..."

"N-N-N-N what??" her mother asked as she turned to the T.V.

Earlier this afternoon a major traffic was caused in JeJi district.

No drivers were hurt but it appears that a young 18 year old female Im Nao has deceased.

Some say it's a hit and run but some beg to differ....

"We were going to see a movie..." Se Kyung turned away.

"Oh sweetheart,"

"She died mommy, a block away from her house-a block away from us!"

____________________________________________________________________

Her vision blurred as she saw those familiar jean across from the street.

That stranger...

====================================================================

Oh this was really short xD I guess it gets longer once everyone appears (:

Comment!!! Even though it was bad =.=