By The Condo.

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice??

Would you just stop it?!

Both of you please just STOP!

Iseul pulled the cover over her head and huddled herself against the corner and tried to shut the world out, more importantly; shut her parents' out.

It's the same, whenever she comes home it's always the same. Her parents' are always arguing, fighting over the stupidest thing and later on coming into her room to abuse her.

She couldn't take it anymore, no one of her age should take this kind of abuse.

Iseul pulled her Snow Leopard plushie inside the cover and smiled as she stared at it, just looking at it made her day better.

GET OUT!!!

Iseul flinched when she heard a loud crash from the other room.

It's the rent this time.

Since her father picked up his gambling again, he gambaled all their life saving and has put them in debt.

Her mother has been working her off to and try and pay it off but with her always buying drinks and useless items that just rolls around the house but is never used didn't get them anywhere close to helping them.

Her father is a drug addict and so was her mother.

Even though they didn't have enough money to spend her mother treats her co-workers with free drinks and comes home complainning on how they took advantage of her.

Her father has been fired countless time that whenever he comes home instead with earnings he comes home with losses.

Iseul has been through this many times so she knows when to duck and hide, when and where to keep her things hidden. Iseul took a job on working for a candy shop where her parents won't find them.

Her employer knows her situation and decided to let her work for a little while even though she's underaged.

Whatever she earns she hides them under her bed whenever she goes to sleep, but she found out that it's not going to be easy when one moring she woke up to find all her savings gone.

She knew how her money were used, personal gain of her parents'. Useless products, drugs, gamble.

Iseul lightly poked her plushie and smiled.

She couldn't wait for the day when she would walk out of this doorstep and doesn't have to come back since she can live by herself. Leaving all the painful past and sad memories.

Closing her eyes Iseul held her breath in, listening for anything destructive.

After a while Iseul smiled when she couldn't hear a thing, Iseul slowly pulled the cover off and pulled out a duffle bag from underneat her bed.

It contained everything she needed once she's out of this miserable hellhole. Food (expiration date checked for the next year), clothes, money and any personal belongings she wished to take.

Iseul closed the bad and pushed it back inside her bed, just have to wait few more days to have enough earning than she was out. Sighing, Iseul turned around and screamed when she got slapped on the face by her father.

He stood before her, red faced and angry. He held a baseball bat in one hand and a beer bottle on the other.

Where do you think your going?

Iseul was frozed, it wasn't suppose to be like this, sure sooner or later they would try to find her; but by than it'll be too late. She wasn't suppose to get caught!

Iseul slowly scooted back as her father slowly took steps toward her, twirling the bat in his hand and drinking the beer on the other. 

When Iseul didn't answer, he threw the bottle right at her feet, shattering the glass; some flew away from their direction but unfortunatly some of them scratched Iseul, leaving cut marks.

Iseul flinched when he kneeled in front of her.

Oh sweetheart, you can't possibly be thinking of your daddy and mommy could you? Your our little girl.

He lightly touched her face with his hand, Iseul flinched away, causing his face to darken.

Answer you me!!

He slapped her, when Iseul kept ther mouth shut - not to be rebellious, but only because she was in the state of shock - he grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her out to the livingroom and threw her against the table where her head collided on the sharp edge.

When I ask you a damn question, you damn better answer it you .

He sneered into her face before swinging the bat.

Pain exploded from the side of her arm where the bat made the connection, Iseul held her tears in.

She wasn't going to show him any sign of weakness, no, not anymore.

She doesn't know how long she went through the suffer.

All Iseul knew was that she was numb and couldn't move her arm and some part of her body. She was bloody and brused maybe broken in few places too.

Her father has passed out after a while and was sleeping on the ground.

Iseul slowly stood, her arm dangling. She made her way fro the door, she didn't look back when she left. It's too much all of this was.

She made her way toward one place where everything made her free and soothing, somewhere where she can let out all of her pain and let it blow away.

Iseul didn't bothered with her duffle bag, she wasn't taking it anymore where she was going; she didn't even needed anymore.

When her friends asked her about her parents', all Iseul could say was that they were both busy. When they asked to come over all she could say was that they didn't allow visitors'. When they asked if she could come over, all she could say was that she was grounded. She hide her parents', not out of embrassment but out of secretsy.

Once when they were changing for Physical Education one of her friends discovered a bruise on her back and asked her about it. Iseul brushed it off as an addicent, that she fell on her back when she was coming down the stairs.

Her friends' asked her if she wasn't pushed, Iseul shook her head with a small giggle.

This continued for awhile but Iseul kept on brushing it away. She loved the fact that her friends cared about her and was just trying to keep her safe, she appriciated it all.

One of their comments never changed.

You're beautiful Iseul, you shouldn't let anyone treat you the way you are now. Something is going at your home, just open up to us and let us help you.

She wished she could.

Iseul smiled once she reached her favorite place.

Whenever she looked down she always wondered, could anyone survive the fall?

The wind blew strongly.

It was too much, everything was. She can't take anymore of these.

The abuse.

It was just too much. attempting to put her self esteem down, attempting to kill her whenever they get a chance. Having people worry about her, it was just too much.

Since the first time she left the house, Iseul cried.

It's just too much...

Iseul sobbed as she inched foreward, getting onto the edge of the great height.

Takeing a step, letting everything go, she let herself go.

Too much...

______________________________________________________________________

"Mommy, can you make me some popcorn?" she asked.

"Are you planning to watch a movie?" her mother asked.

"Why...?" she stared at her mother suspiciously as she came over with the popcorns.

"Can we watch the news first?" her mother smiled.

She rolled her eyes as she passed the remote over.

Her mother smiled as she flipped the channel and stopped.

"Oh my..." she gasped as she dropped the remote and turned to her daughter who was paralyzed.

Earlier this evening a group of local teens and their mother witnessed a horrible tradegy. When the police and the paramedics arrived, it was too late.

The body was found at the bottom of a Condo owned by Mr. and Mrs. Min. The body has been identified as their only daughter Min Iseul, age 15.

It seems as the body has been through a great distress. The mother of Miss Min is nowhere to be found, and the father has been arrested later that night of nearly murdering his daughter after examining the body of several old and new bruises that had been discovered.

The police has closed this case as a suicide with a confirmation of the witnesses.

It is a tradegy to find young childrens going to abuse and leading them to a great fall.

This is Kim Han Je with 11 0' clock news report.

"Mom..." she cried.

"Oh.. Nam Ji," her mother pulled her into her arms.

"I knew something was going on at her house...I should've confronted her harder..." Nam Ji cried as she saw her best friend's face on the news.

How could things turn this bad for a girl who has yet to see the brighter side of life?

=========================

Heres the First chapter (:

Sorry it's so short :( It took me a while to think about how to start it hehe I hope it was good and don't forget to comment please!!

I love comments it supports me~!!