C a l l i n g kpopforever25

|| D O U B L E D Graphics™

 

(Note: Please save your poster and/or background to your computer and DON'T forget to credit. Inform me for 1 re-do.)

Poster Link Background Link | Story Link

Short Plot: A typical little girl believed that destinies, soulmates and fairytales exist. So she tried writing a message to "her" soulmate and she placed her letter on a bottle putting the pair of necklace that she her grandmother made. As years passed, she wait patiently. But when she became a teenage girl she started to have a crush on her childhood bestfriend hoping and praying that her bestfriend is her "soulmate" She moved on and believed that she's nothing but a little sister to her guy bestfriend. But when she grew up and started to be a mature and beautiful lady, she stopped believing all of these when she met the love of her life that makes her life complete. Will she be able to met her "destiny" or "soulmate"? Or will she learn that all of these were just a dream that wont never come true and she should move on?

Taemin: Now who said they stopped making graphics! *pants*

Jonghyun: See what you did there Key. *points at Taemin*

Key: *shrugs* It's not my fault the boy drank my energy drink that makes me hype.

© Double D Graphics 2012 All Rights Reserved. No copyright infringement intended.