C a l l i n g Onew4eva

|| D O U B L E D Graphics™

 

(Note: Please save your poster and/or background to your computer and DON'T forget to credit. Inform me for 1 re-do.)

Poster Link | Background Link | Story Link

Short Plot: You and Myungsoo are dating for more than 4 years already, you really love him and so does he. Before your wedding, he had an accident... Ljoe on the other hand was born with a weak heart and he needs a new heart as soon as possible. He and his family search for a donor who could be compatible for him... Fate Dictated their lives... Myungsoo died of the accident leaving you in a dreadful state.. When you heard that his heart was donated, you tried to search the person who received his heart... then you found Ljoe, he is completely opposite than myungsoo... But what if you fell inlove with him.... Do you really love him? Oryou only love him because he reminds you about myungsoo?

Jonghyun: Hey it's Dino and Diva again!

Key: *scoffs* Stop with the Dino and Diva thing.

Jonghyun: We just wanted to inform everyone that Author-ssi has now hired a Poster Police.

Key: And No, they are not the co-author or co-owner. The Poster Police's job is to simply inform those who requested that their poster is done and the Poster Police would be the one to check if that customer has really been using the poster. Double D's Poster Police is the one and only Onew4eva.

Jonghyun: *yawns* This is really the final one for today. So tiring --.--

Key: *smiles* Come on Dino, Say good-bye to your little friends.

Jonghyun: *nods and waves at you* Pai-pai and Good night! *leaves with Key*

© Double D Graphics 2012 All Rights Reserved. No copyright infringement intended.