C a l l i n g Kichikimo

|| D O U B L E D Graphics™

 

(Note: Please save your poster and/or background to your computer and DON'T forget to credit. Inform me for 1 re-do.)

Poster Link | Background Link | Story Link

Short Plot: Chae Rim has died and she has being force to being "The Reaper Assistant" if she want to go to the heaven.Myungsoo is The Reaper and the most cold-heart men that Chaerim ever meet.They must to do a mission,the mission is to take 12 souls and after that Chaerim will go to the heaven but it's not that easy because they will face many challenge.

Jonghyun: SURPRISE EVERYONE! Dino and Diva Time!

Key: *hisses* It's just an announcement Pabo Dino.

Jonghyun: *scrunches up nose and scowls* Hush hush Mehrong *sticks tongue out and looks at you* Anyways, Author-ssi have distributed jobs for me and the Diva over there. *nods at Key*

Key: YAH- *a hand was placed over his mouth*

Jonghyun: So as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. *recieves a glare by Key and chuckles at him* I was assigned to colorize or simply color the posters and Key is in charge in looking for the photos.

Key: *removes hand* I hope you washed your hands!  Plus I have a mouth too you know. *faces you and puts hands over hips* It's difficult to find HQ pics that doesn't suit your taste so if you see a pic for even atleast one character. Send it!

Jonghyun: Sweetie, don't yell at the customers. *pouts*

Key: Don't call me sweet- *a hand is yet placed over his mouth again* 

Jonghyun: *pulls Key while backing away to the room* Well that's all folks! Good Night! *pushes Key in and waves you a good-bye and shuts the door close*

© Double D Graphics 2012 All Rights Reserved. No copyright infringement intended.