Second Member | Noh Seoeun

Legends || Co-Ed Group || Apply Open

NOH SEOEUN

 

Birth Name : Noh Seoeun.

English Name : Kate Noh.

Nickname : -

Gender : Female.

Birthday : 30th August 1994.

Age : 17.

Height : 163 cm.

Weight : 48 kg.

Birthplace :Seoul, South Korea.

Hometown : Toronto, Canada.

Ethnicity : Korean .

Language : Korean (fluent), English (fluent), French (conversational), Chinese (basic).

 

Background :   

   She always wanted to be a singer. Ever since she was able to toddle, she had an innate musical ability, which gave her perfect pitch, and absolute rhythmic sense. She was a natural musician. However, the Korean society neglected musicians and considered them as a short lasting job. Like the rest of the people in the society, her parents forbid her to become a singer, worried that her child will end up similar to what others say about idols. Not only that. They didn't want Seoeun to be useless and lowly treated like them. Their daughter was special to them, and they wanted her to be special to the public too.

   This did not stop Seoeun, of course. As she entered middle school, she joined numerous dance clubs and vocal clubs. She was well on her way to reach her goals, until, she moved. Worrying about her education level, her whole family decided to move to Canada, where she can learn English and have greater potential in succeeding in her life. It was never up to Seoeun to decide whether she wanted to move or not.

   Until the 1st year of high school, Seoeun followed what her family has planned out for her; she was a very good student, and became fluent in English. She was well on her way for what her parents wanted her to be. This, however, did not prevent the longing for singing and dancing. There was always that part in her heart that made her want to sing and dance. She knew that it's the best for her to pursue what she wants to do so she joined vocal and dance clubs at school. As if the god finally understood her true desire, she got a chance.

    It was part of her daily routine to go busking at least 3 times a week with her friends in the vocal club. As usual, she went outside for busking with her friends; however, this time, it was slightly different. Seoeun and 2 other friends decided to incorporate instruments in busking that day, which included flute and violin. Seoeun took turns playing the violin for the background music and singing as the lead vocal. A casting agent, finalizing the area in Toronto for a global audition took notice of her good sense of vocal skills and instrumental knowledge and asked Seoeun and her friends to take part in the 2nd round of the global audition that would happen later in the month, skipping the first round. They accepted and all 3 of them took part in the audition, but in the end, the one who triumphed was Seoeun and therefore began her trainee life.

   Her parents were shocked at first; their daughter, who they thought was going to become a lawyer, wanted to become a singer. They were reluctant at first, but when they realized her passion for it, they accepted the offer and decided to support her.

   Through long and hard training period, she developed into a perfect idol, and after her final trainee showcase, in which she sang I’ll back off so you can leave by G.Na, the executives saw her as a fitting image in the group and decided to have her debut.

 

Personality : 

 

   Seoeun has a very distinctively split personality. In fact, her personality is one of the hardest things for her friends to ever define. Why? Because it’s usually turns from the kindest and benign angel to the cruelest and mean devil. Because the contrast is so great, it is quite hard for people to get used to Seoeun quickly. It usually requires at least half a year to realize that she does not have 2 different personalities, but that easily-changeable personality is a single personality on its own and it is what makes Seoeun so different from everyone else.

   Normally, she's just like an elementary school kid. One trait that many people remember of her is her whines. Seoeun is not a person to hold her frustration or stress; she feels very liberal to let all her frustrations out by whining to people. When she's not whining, she brightens up the mood for everyone by constantly smiling and laughing. One really great personality of Seoeun is that she carries out many actions for the benefit of others. The fact that someone can truly feel happy because of Seoeun is what motivates her to do as what other pleases.

   One very obvious trait of her mischievousness is her habit of collecting pictures to go into her 'naughty album'. She’s not athletic at all, but when it comes to taking embarrassing photos of her friends or members, she's sneakier than anyone else on earth. Her determination and desire to complete the album is greater than any other desire she has. None of her other desires can be compared; this is why she puts this very first in her priority above anything else.

   Is she just a whiner and a kid? I don't think so, and you probably don't want to get on her bad side. As explained before, she can be the cruelest and mean devil. None of her close peers can every figure out when this girl would change into a devil, which keeps that on guard most of the time. It’s just like there are 2 different people living inside her, which is what really gives chills to those around her. There isn't a specific situation that changes her from her normal self to a . It’s really whenever she feels like it. When she's devil-like, her tongue becomes severely harsh. She becomes very blunt with others and not afraid to express her opinion. Not only that, she becomes very selfish and carries out actions that'll only benefit her, a contrast to her normal self, eh?

   She doesn't need a specific reason to hate someone; if she doesn't feel right with someone, then it will most likely turn into hatred.  Seoeun is also far upfront and indifferent. She could not careless what others talk bad about her. Why? Because she can always do the same or even worse, back. Her tongue is known to be very harsh. When she's talking back and arguing with you, expect at least 3 quarters of your words to be cut off by Seoeun. She won't give you even the slightest chance to talk back. Not only is that, her harsh and cruel words enough to give chills, not only on a specific person but also the entire surrounding, a contrast to a whiner, eh?

   Under both personalities, Seoeun is secretly very proud of herself. Stubborn would be a better word, because she wouldn't believe that she's wrong or that she's made a mistake unless she has physical evidence proving so. Even if she's wrong, she doesn't like her mistake to be known to others so she tends to stop talking whenever she feels embarrassed.

 

Likes :

  • Shopping.
  • Llistening to music.
  • Dbsk.
  • Rice cakes.
  • Winter.
  • Drama.
  • Ddukbokgi.
  • Pink.
  • Phones.
  • Sleeping.
  • Her 'naughty' album.
  • Circle lens.
  • Shoes.

 

Dislikes :

  • Heights.
  • Bugs.
  • Talking back to her.
  • Vegetables.
  • Arrogance.
  • Gloomy Weathers.
  • Rock Music.
  • Math.

 

Hobbies :

  • Listening to music, especially depressing ones or dbsk songs so she can fangirl over them.
  • Searching up new fashion trends, and favourite-ing them.
  • Playing with her ipad everywhere she goes.
  • Taking pictures, especially of her friends/members to put it in her 'naughty album' which already has more than 100 photos.
  • Making desserts for others. because she makes them too much, many people get sick of them.
  • Watching dramas, especially those romantic ones. yes, she is drama-obsessed.
  • Taking selcas frequently.
  • Checking in on facebook everywhere she goes.

 

Habits :

  • Putting her hair up when she's stuck on a problem.
  • Finding split ends of her hair.
  • Harminizing by humming to any songs she's listening to.
  • Unconsciously opening her eyes really wide when looking at the mirror, but she doesn't know it herself.
  • Crossing her right leg on top of her left.
  • Constantly mentioning mr.darch from pride and prejudice and compare him as her ideal lover.

 

Trivia :

  • Official cassieopaeia.
  • Cherishes the first edition of 'my sister's keeper' very much.
  • Likes to change the style of her handwriting.
  • Favorite colour; blue & black
  • Loves to study about space and french.
  • Has to take at least a single embrassing photos of her friends or members.
  • Has a box in which she keeps her most treasured posession.
  • Knew henry lau from her days in toronto because they went to the same school; she used his textbook and got to know him ever since then.
  • Has a secret attraction to tsumabuki satoshi (japanese actor).
  • Wanted to be the president of universe when she grew up.
  • Her hands and feet are always cold.
  • Has no allergies.
  • Role model: Taeyeon.
  • Turns 180 degrees while she's sleeping. she moves quite a lot when she sleeps, so people try to avoid sleeping near her at all costs.
  • Mr. darcy from pride and prejudice is her ideal type; someone who seems cold, but has a heart full of passion.

 


Stage Name : Seoeun.

Persona : The Angelic Devil.

Position : Lead Vocalist Rapper

Other Talents : Piano / Violin / Perfect Pitched 

Trainee for 4 years under SM Entertainment 

Pre-debut Work(s) : -

Fan Club Name : Neverland (Can’t be justified into mean or nice; therefore, Neverland and Seoeun are very similar to each other)

Fan Club Color : NavyBlue


 


Author's Note:

Here she is!!! Pretty and awesome right.

There was an applicant that I wanted to reveal earlier, but when I read her/his application, it's pretty similar to mine. So, I changed my mind and picked kaateee.

I fix some gramatical error in the personality and background , also the explanation for likes, dislike, hobbies are deleted, cause it's too long.

Hope you don't mind.

YAAAAY!! Comment OKAAY???