Teaser 02

Legends || Co-Ed Group || Apply Open

Grace opened the door to find a beautiful featured girl standing in front of her with big smile upon her face.

“GRACE!! IT’S YOU!!” The other girl hugged her.

“Hey.. What took you so long? Come inside.” Grace let the other girl came in to the dorm. “Welcome to your new home.”

Both of them went and sat at the comfortable sofa in the living room. 

"You hungry?" Grace offered the other long haired brunette her bagel.

"Nah, I'm full enough. Unnie... Can we be roommate?" The other girl beside Grace, who is actually younger than her asked for permission.

"Well if you insisted. Follow me" Grace helped the girl carried her stuffs and lead her to their room

“Woaa… our room is awesome” She said in awe. “But why is it upstairs? It’s tiring to go up and down later on” She started to whine like an elementary school kid.

“Yah! If you don’t like it, go take the other room”

“Anni. I like it here. Unnie.. Let’s take a picture” The girl took out her Polaroid and posed with Grace.

SNAP!

“Aww… We look pretty. Let’s stick it to the wall” The stick the photo to the plain colored wall. There was a caption below the photo, it says:

Grace & Seoeun 

"Unnie... Oppa just texted me. He said, he's arrived. Kaja!"



 

Author's Note:

Yes, Seoeun is the second member!!!! Congrats to kaateee. I like her, do you?

Well, the profile will be on the next chapter. Guess who's the 'oppa'.

Well I haven't got much of boy applicants, so lets wait.