Teaser 01

Legends || Co-Ed Group || Apply Open

 

Grace tapped her heels on the wooden floor of Starbucks; she was waiting in the line. Today is the day where she finally moved to her new dorm with the other members of Legends. She stopped by to buy coffee and a quick lunch. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. 

“Welcome to Starbucks! May I take your order?”

“Yes, please. One Cinnamon Dolce Latte and two bagels, please” She had not eat anything this morning and her therapist will go crazy if she knew that.

“Here are your orders. Come again” The cashier gave her the coffee and bagels. “Thanks” Grace left the store. She checked the orders, the bagel was too big for her, and she can’t finish it alone.

Grace took a taxi. She finished her coffee and one bagel on the way to the dorm. The taxi stopped at a high and wonderful building. It was a skyscraper. “Here I am”. Grace paid the taxi then went as the instruction from their soon-to-be manager.

17th floor number 192

Grace went it to the dorm. It’s still empty, there were only Grace’s suitcases and boxes that had been delivered. She wandered around, checking the kitchen, rooms, bathrooms, etc. It’s so big and luxurious. It was a penthouse after all.

Grace selected her room. There were only 4 rooms, 2 beds in each room. Grace selected the 3rd room, the one on upstairs; she was hoping that she would get a nice roommate. Well they’ve met before, but they didn’t know each other very well, yet.

After Grace done with unpacking her stuffs, it was already 4:00 PM. She waited in the living room as she listened to her iPod and doing her school work on iPad. When she’s about to go and got the other bagel to eat, the bell rang ‘It must be the other member’.

Grace opened the door to find a beautiful featured girl standing in front of her with big smile upon her face.

“GRACE!! IT’S YOU!!” The other girl hugged her.

“Hey.. What took you so long? Come inside.” Grace let the other girl came in to the dorm. “Welcome to your new home”




 

Author's Note

Sorry if the teaser is kinda . Well the other girl is still unknown. Let's wait longer~~

Seriously I need more Boys!! BOYS!! COME ON!!