First Member | Grace Jung

Legends || Co-Ed Group || Apply Open

GRACE JUNG

 

Birth Name : Jung Seul.

English Name : Grace Jung.

Nickname : Grace.

Gender : Female.

Birthday : 19th January 1994.

Age : 18.

Height : 168 cm.

Weight : 46 kg.

Birthplace : Paris, France.

Hometown : Seoul, South Korea.

Ethnicity : Korean .

Language : Korean (fluent), English (fluent), French (fluent), Japanese (basic).

 

Background :

   Grace was born in Paris, France, but she doesn't have any French blood. She was raised in a problematic way. Her dad was accused of robbery and he got fired and detained in prison. As her father was in prison, she discovered that her mom never wanted to have her in the family. The fact is her mom was by her own blood relation brother and she got pregnant of Grace. Ever since she got pregnant of her second child, who is Grace, Grace’s father had always looked at his wife in disgust but he refused to divorce. Her mom made Grace’s life as a living hell, in the age of 7 she’s been taking a dancing and singing lesson, not because her mom wanted grace to be success but just to make Grace out of her sight.

   Grace’s mother transferred Grace back to Korea to live with grandmother at the age 11. Grace was being raised kindly by her grandmother and has been treated like a real human being. She’s also continued her ballet lesson and singing lesson. When she’s 12 she decided to be an entertainer, so, she auditioned for SM Entertainment with her friend, Choi Sulli. Both of them got accepted as a trainee under SM Entertainment Production. Even though Grace has been dancing and singing for 8 years, SM still think that she’s not ready, so, Sulli debuted earlier in 2009.

   At the age 16, she moved to her own apartment that her grandmother bought for her. Grace currently studying in School of Performing Arts Seoul, which is also the school of f(x)’s Sulli, CN Blue's Jonghyun, F.T. Island's Lee Jae Jin, Choi Min Hwan and Song Seung Hyun, After School's Lizzy, Nana, Miss A's Suzy, etc. She’s taking Performance Arts and Acting Class. 

 

Personality : 

   Grace is a calm and beautiful girl. She's pretty confident about herself and a little bit of a self centered girl. When she's mad or angry, she's not the type of a girl who will attack and using violent, she preferred stay quiet and ignoring the person she's mad to for days. Grace is an outgoing person and she's also good at lying. People used to name her as 'The Master of The Lying Game' because when she lied, her eyes can tell that she's saying the truth, even though she isn't.

   Grace has a good memory, she rarely forget about anything in her past; Family Problem, Friendship, Love, Rivalry, etc. To double it, she's also a spiteful girl. Basically, if you make her mad or furious then your relationship with her will be ended. She has a problem with trusting people, not because she's been hurt or been fooled before but because she always look inside herself, which is a successful liar. 

   Grace has a skinny body and a small waist. She was a bulimic, but now she's been taking care of it. She still has some eating disorder, though. For breakfast she only drinks milk, not even cereal. For lunch and dinner she preferred salad. Salad is healthy but she only finishes a small portion of it and it makes her body weaker and weaker each day. She likes to buy a sugar-free cupcakes near her apartment. Her grandmother has been taking her to the therapist and she’s growing a lot better.

   Grace loves melancholic atmosphere. Sometimes she just sits near the big window and put on her earplug, listening to a sad song. Thinking about how there’s only a few people that wanted to be friend with her, how her crush won’t even took a glance at her, how her mom and dad never called to check up on her, how she found out about the truth of her birth. She’s sad. Under her beauty she stood alone in her own sadness.

 

Likes :

  • Melancholic Music and Movies.
  • Autumn Season.
  • Her iPad.
  • Ballet.
  • Classical Music and Ballad Songs.
  • Shoes, Bags, Clothes, etc.
  • Salad.
  • Pastel Color.
  • Books/Novel.
  • Coffee

 

Dislikes :

  • Fatty Foods.
  • Hard Rock Music.
  • Comic.
  • Gossipers.
  • Bullies.
  • People who likes to jump at other's business.

 

Hobbies :

  • Shopping.
  • Playing with her iPad.
  • Listening to music.
  • Reading Magazine.
  • Sightseeing.
  • Dancing.
  • Singing.
  • Goes to a dancing performance or singing concert.
  • Watching horserase.

 

Habits :

  • Lying.
  • Being Bipolar (Mood changing drastically).
  • Flipped her hair.
  • Not finishing her meals.
  • Being polite to elders.
  • Talk with herself.
  • Acts like a princess.

 

Trivia :

  • Her favorite color is pastel color.
  • Has an eating disorder.
  • Raised in France for 7 years.
  • Doesn't like her Korean name.
  • Modeling for a part time job.
  • Her grandparents are very wealthy.
  • Loves diamonds and crystals.

Stage Name : Grace.

Persona : Ant's Waist.

Position : Main Vocalist | Dancer

Other Talents : Piano / Acting / Mc-ing / Modelling.

Trainee for 6 years under SM Entertainment 

Pre-debut Work(s) : Model.

Fan Club Name : Diamond (Because her fans are precious, just like diamonds).

Fan Club Color : Lavende



Author's Note:

Hey all!! So this is my character. The teaser will be posted tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, because I'm currently in a exams week.

Please let me know if there's something wrong or anything else. Protest and all are accepted.