A Day Out With IU

My Mischievous Protective Boyfriend

Jiyeons POV

“Jiyeon-ah, wake up” IU said as she tried to wake me up.

“Mhhhhm, What is it?” I said while getting up.

“Get ready to go out with me today! We’re going to have fun” IU said enthusiastically.

“Ugh, okay just wait here” I groaned as I made my way to the washroom.

After IU and I finished, we went out and she brought me to a mall. We headed to the arcade and played many games. After a while, we went to watch a movie. We both laughed and cried at the movie. I had to admit, today was one of the best days I had in a long time. I haven’t really gotten to experience this before after my parents had died. I felt alone, but when I came here, I met IU and she helped me realize that I don’t need to hide in the shadows anymore.

We soon were talking when we walked past an ice cream store and I immediately ran there.

“Waaah IU-ah, look at all the flavors they have here. Which flavor do you want?” I joyfully said as I stuck my face in the window to look.

“Hmmm, vanilla” she answered as she tapped me.

I quickly told them my order, “One strawberry ice cream on a cone and one vanilla on a cone please”

They made it and gave it to me after, I then gave them the money. I was walking with IU as I was my ice cream, I saw a familiar guy standing with a group of his friends; his back was facing me so I couldn’t see his face really. I ignored it, but in my mind I was thinking, ‘Did he come back?

Someone’s POV

“Hey look, isn’t that girl Park Jiyeon?” One of the guy’s friends asked.

“Woaah, you’re right. Hey, looks like our stay here for awhile is going to be quite interesting” the other guy chuckled.

*Jiyeon? ... So, we finally meet again huh?*he thought as a smirk appeared on his lips.

Jiyeons POV

After a fun day with IU, we came back to the school and I headed straight to the library.

Staring at the book I held in front of my face, my eyes grew droopy as I laid my head tiredly on the table and went to sleep.

Woohyuns POV

I finally finished studying and stretched. My eyes peered over to the table across from me and noticed a girl sleeping.

Curiosity struck me as I quietly made my way over to her and realized that it was Jiyeon. A smirk slowly appeared on my face as I chuckled at how she could possibly be able to fall asleep anywhere.

I slyly sat down close beside her and rested my chin on my hands as I faced her and waited for her to wake up.

Jiyeons POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt like someone was watching me. I cautiously opened one eye to find Woohyuns face right in front of mine. My eyes widened as I jumped back from my seat causing the chair to tilt back and I fell over making a loud crashing sound.

I furiously tried to get up as I glanced over at him to see him resting his head on the table chuckling.

“YAH, STOP LAUGHING” I raised my voice forgetting that I was in a library.

“SHHHHHHHH, SHUT UP PLEASE! WE ARE IN A LIBRARY, YOU’VE CAUSED ENOUGH RUCKUS” The librarian spoke angrily and left.

I felt someone tap my shoulders as I peaked over and saw Woohyun still standing there grinning.

“So, were you shocked by how handsome I was?” He said as he let out a big smile.

“Say what you want. I’m going to eat” I rolled my eyes and stomped out of the library leaving him behind.

Woohyuns POV

I stood there as I watched her figure slowly disappear. I glanced over at where she was sitting and noticed something on the ground. I went over to pick it up as I realized that it was her necklace and went to find her.

I spotted Jiyeon sitting down and eating her sandwich. *God, I swear this girl eats too much*

I made my way over to her and sat down beside her to see that she was surprised.

“What? Amazed to see me again?” I smirked at her.

“Go away and let me eat” She took a bite of her sandwich and glared at me.

“Fine, then I guess you don’t want this” I said as I held up her necklace and slowly walked away from her.

“WAIIIIIIIT!” I heard her yell as she ran towards me almost bumping into me.

I swear this girl is really clumsy. She tried to grab it, but I held it up high enough so that she wouldn’t be able to reach it. She suddenly jumped and grabbed onto my arm and I noticed how close we were. My heart suddenly started beating fast. I noticed that she started turning red as she quickly snatched the necklace out of my hands and ran away. I stood there speechless and frozen.

*Why was my heart beating so fast when she was so close to me? It can’t be that I like her. No, not possible, I hate her not like her. Aish, I don’t know anymore* I sighed in frustration as I angrily messed up my hair and slowly walked away.

Jiyeons POV

Why did my heart beat so fast when he came close to me? But that doesn’t seem right, I hate him… dont I?* I thought as I slowly made my way back to the dorm while clutching tightly onto my necklace.