Getting To Know Each Other

My Mischievous Protective Boyfriend

Jiyeons POV

I was sleeping peacefully until someone came knocking. My eyes shot wide open to see that I was back in my dorm room. I looked around and noticed that IU was gone. The knock kept getting louder making me more annoyed, so I went and opened the door revealing Woohyun standing right there.

“Yo, get ready, we’re going somewhere” He said as he leaned against the door.

“Mwoh? Since when did I agree to go somewhere with you?” I asked shocked.

“Yesterday when you fell asleep and I asked you, I just took your silence as a yes” He smiled then pushed me into the washroom.

“YAHHHH, I CAN WALK MYSELF OKAY? Just wait” I answered back getting annoyed.

As soon as I was finished, I looked like this

Woohyuns POV

We went out for some ice cream and arrived at a ice cream shop.

“One scoop of strawberry on a cone with sprinkles please” she said as she looked them with big sparkling eyes.

“The usual for me please” I said. They smiled and nodded. "

One strawberry ice cream and one chocolate and vanilla coming right up" They said.

I looked over at Jiyeon to see a confused look on her face.

“Ya, you go here often? She asked with a surprised look.

I chuckled then the ice cream came.

“That will be $11.75 all together please” the guy said. I gave  $15 to them and told them to keep the change and just left.

I looked over at Jiyeon; she looked like a child who just got her first ice cream cone.

Jiyeons POV

As I was finishing my ice cream cone, I looked over at Woohyun to see that he already finished.

“Omo, how did you finish so quickly” I said amazed. I tried to imitate him and stuck the whole ice cream in my mouth, but ended up getting a brain freeze.

I looked over at him to see that he was laughing at me.

“YAH, it’s not funny” I said while pouting.

We went to the park to sit. I asked him how life was…. Yeah that’s how bored I was.

“It’s…good, how about you..?” He asked.

“Oh, It's good also……..” I answered back.

……………………………………….

“Why didn’t you scream or chase me when you first came here” He suddenly asked curious.

“Why would I do that, to me, you are just a normal person, Even if I try to be like those people, I can’t. It would just seem out of my character” I said while looking at the view of the river.

I heard him laughing a bit as he said

“You’re one weird girl, who doesn’t LOVE me; I’m one of THE kingkas” he said as he gave a big smile.

I rolled my eyes at him and got up.  I walked up to the river and walked along it. I was enjoying the moment until I tripped.

Woohyuns POV

I watched Jiyeon get up and walk a bit until she tripped and fell. Trying to hold in my laughter, I failed and ended up letting it out. I slowly got up from recovering from laughing too much and went over to help her.

Jiyeons POV

“Aish, I have to go to the washroom, be right back” as I said while walking.

As I came out of the washroom, I noticed a bunch guys standing there watching me.

I got scared, so I ignored them and quickly tried to run away, until one of them stopped me.

“Hey where are you going beautiful?” One of the guys said as he started coming closer and touched my face.

“Someone as pretty as you shouldn’t be walking alone this late” the other guy said while smirking.

“Come over to our place, we won’t harm you much” the guy said while grabbing on to me.

“L-let me go” I said, trembling and annoyed.

“Ohhh, you sure are feisty aren’t you? I like that” The guy said while holding me and trying to kiss me.

He got closer to me, but then I felt that his hand not on me, so I shot my eyes open to find Woohyun beating those guys up. As soon as he hit the last guy standing, he ran over to me and grabbed my wrist and ran for it. We ran until we reached the school.

Woohyuns POV

I turned around and started yelling at her.

“Yah, you say that you need to go to the washroom for a quick minute and I come and find you surrounded by those guys?” I said in an angry and a bit of a worried voice.

“J-just give me your number so I can find you easier if you need help” I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

“O-okay” she said as we both gave our numbers to each other.

As soon as we both finished, we showed each other it and both our eyes widened in shock.

“MWOH? WHY DID YOU PUT ME AS CLUMSY PIG?” She yelled.

“SO, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU PUT ME AS ARROGANT GORILLA KINGKA” I yelled back.

“CAUSE IT’S TRUE” she answered back.

“WELL THEN MINE'S TRUE” I yelled.

No One’s POV

“YAH, SHUT UP OUT THERE. I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE” someone yelled at Woohyun and Jiyeon.

“M-mianhae” they both said in unison.

“I’m going to go sleep” Jiyeon awkwardly said and left.

As soon as Jiyeon entered her dorm, she saw IU standing right in front of her.

“Where have you been?” IU asked as she put on a curious face.

“O-out with W-Woohyun” Jiyeon stuttered due to the awkwardness.

“Ohhhhhhhhh lala~” IU teased as she put on a big smile.

“Y-YAH, it’s not what you think; we just went out for ice cream, that’s all. Now go to SLEEP” I said embarrassed and quickly went to shut off the lights.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a bit short.

I'll update soon. ~ Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :)