He's Back?

My Mischievous Protective Boyfriend

 “Oppa! Where are you?” the little girl said as she tried to look for him.

“I’m right here” the little boy said as he ran towards her.

“Jiyeon ah, I’m moving… and I won’t be coming back” he said as he looked into her eyes.

“Oppa…you’re leaving me too? Why is everybody leaving me? First my parents and now you” she cried.

“Don’t cry Jiyeon ah, I’m sorry, you’ll always be my best friend. Jiyeon and Junhyung will always be together forever. I’ll make sure to always call you when I’m gone. I promise...”

That’s what he promised me, but he never kept his promise. The day after he left, I haven’t even gotten a single call from him. As years passed, I slowly forgot about him until today… Where I met him again.

Jiyeons POV

*Aish why am I still thinking about it?* I annoyingly messed up my hair.

“..What the hell are you doing?” A voice suddenly appeared beside me.

I didn’t even need to look to know that it was Woohyun's voice.

“None.Of.Your.Business” I said stiffly.

“Someone’s a little moody today” He sang as he sat down beside me.

I rolled my eyes as I heard the teacher coming in.

“Class, today we have a new student. Please welcome him, Yong Jae Soon” She said as he entered the classroom.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jae Soon imnida, but you can call me Junhyung” He winked causing the girls to scream.

*… did she just say…YONG JAE SOON???? Dammit! Don’t let him notice me* I thought as I put my head on the table trying to hide my face.

“Jae Soon, please go sit in that empty desk beside Hyunseung” she pointed to the desk as he made his way over.

Woohyuns POV

As Jae Soon walked past me, I saw him staring at Jiyeon. I wonder if they knew each other. *Aish, don’t worry about them Woohyun!*

As school ended, I saw Jiyeon get quickly up and ran out the door. I quickly grabbed my things and followed her. I suddenly heard a guy’s voice and hid. I looked around and noticed that it was Junhyung calling Jiyeon. I decided to listen to their conversation.

“Jiyeon-ah, I finally found you. Did you miss me?” He said as he walked up to her.

I wonder what relation they had with each other before.

“Did I…miss you?.. DID I MISS YOU? You left me all alone 10 years ago… and worst of all, I was only 9 and I lost my parents. Did you know how long I waited for you to call me? You promised me that you would phone me after you left. But you never did, NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE PHONE CALL. You and your promises mean nothing to me now. So please…Don’t bother me anymore” she said as tears fell from her eyes.

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m sorry that I didn’t call you. Ever since my family moved, I had to start working. You didn’t know how sad I was. I grew tired and busy to call you. As years passed, I figured that you would have probably forgotten me by now so I didn’t call. I didn’t want you to suffer anymore. I’m sorry” he said as he pulled her into a hug.

*Why does it hurt me so much to see Jiyeon in the arms of another guy? it’s not like I like her or something, but why does it hurt my heart so much?...* I quietly left as I didn’t want to see them together anymore.

Junhyungs POV

“Oppa, did you tell her? Did she believe you?” the girl asked through the phone.

“No.. she rejected me before I could tell her, I guess I was wrong in the first place, I didn’t mean to hurt her that much when I left. I’ll tell her when I get the chance to” I said as I stood up.

“Oppa, don’t worry! I’m sure she has a forgiving heart! I got to go, I love you!” she said.

“Thanks, I love you too…Hara” I said as I hung up.

Jiyeons POV

“Ah, I’m glad I said no to him, for some reason, I don’t like him anymore, but I guess I can forgive him” I muttered as I slowly wiped away my tears.

“Jiyeon-ah?...” Someone called me.

I peeked behind me and saw Woohyun walking towards me. I quickly turned around and wiped my tears before he saw. He sat beside me and started talking.

“So, what happened.. between you and..Junhyung?” he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Ah nothing… we were just childhood friends. I forgot about him and then he suddenly returned. I used to like him, but now, I don’t know why but I don’t like him anymore… he said he didn’t like me, but I don’t know why it didn’t hurt me when he said that” I said as I stared at him.

“Oh…………”

“…Was it because he found out that you were a pig or is it because… YOU LIKE ME?” He said as he made a heart with his hands.

“YAH, IT’S NOT BECAUSE OF THAT” I yelled as I hit him.

“Well that’s a relief” he said as he sighed.

I raised my eyebrows at him and asked him why.

“A-ahh.. It’s not because I l-like you or anything. It’s just that I’ll feel bad if he has to date a pig like you” he said he got up to run away.

“MWOH??? I AM NOT A PIG, GET BACK HERE WOO-STUPID. YOU STUPID DUCK ” I said as I chased after him.

I suddenly slipped and felt a hand catch me, but that person ended falling on top of me. I suddenly felt soft, warm lips on top of mine. My eyes widened. *He...just stole my first kiss… WOOHYUN STOLE MY FIRST KISS. WTH. *My heart started beating fast.* AISH STOP BEATING FAST YOU HEART.* His eyes widened as he kissed me and he quickly got off me and awkwardly waved bye to me.

 

Woohyuns POV

*I can’t believe I kissed her, I mean, I’ve kissed other girls, but why did my heart beat so fast when I kissed her. Man, I hope it won’t be awkward tomorrow* I thought as I walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been uploading for awhile. BUT SCHOOL HAS ENDED NOW!!! Anyways, I had writer's block before and lost motivation and inspiration, so I hope the chapters will make sense. Sorry if it doesn't. I'll try to upload more. Hopefully, I will get more inspiration and motivation from reading other fanfics! LOL :) OKAY byeee. 사랑해 <3