First Day

My Baby

 

Chapter 3

             First day of class.

“ Dara, wake up. You can’t be late on your first day of school.”

I’m  already awake. I just don’t want to prepare for school yet. You see, in school, I’m just a normal school girl that just happened to be part of the most popular group.  We really don’t know why we became popular but some say it’s because of our money and our looks. Ahahaha!!!

After taking a bath and change my clothes, I went downstairs only to be greeted by my oh-so-energetic mom. Maybe that’s the reason why they’re so close with Jiyong’s mom, they’re both childish.

 

“dara dear!!! It’s a nice day, isn’t it?”

“Yes mom.hmm..why are you here? I thought you’re in Paris to organize a fashion show?”

“They change their plans, the preparations will start next week so I still have few days free. But don’t worry I’ll be back before your birthday.”

She smiled like a child. I think there’s something in my mom’s head right now. Well, she’s energetic and absurd but there’s just something in her smile today.  

After eating my breakfast, I left for school.

Today is the first day of class but not first time. I have been studying here since kindergarten. This school is like the Shinhwa in Boys Over Flowers.ahahahaha!! (blame it to the author)

 

“Noona!!!”

“yah! Seungrat!!”

“Noona, I miss you so much!!! It feels like I have not seen you for a year!” he hugged me like there’s no tomorrow.

“ unfortunately Seungrat, you left your ipad in my house when you visited me yesterday.”

He just smiled. I smiled my that-was-corny-rat smile.

“oh! There they are!!” Taeyang shouted.

Since Taeyang’s parents own the school, we chose our own room and told the administration that all of us should be in the same room. I usually sat in between Bom and Seungri but this time, they left a chair between Sungri and I.

“ hey Seungri-yah, why are you not sitting beside me? Don’t you like noona anymore?” I pouted.

“ Noona!!! That’s not it. But….”

“ Good Morning class. Today, is your first day and today, you will have a new classmate. “

Well, the rat is really up to something and the thing that makes it more mysterious is that the rest of the group acts as if it has always been this way. Arggghh!!! What’s wrong with them? Instead of cutting off their heads, I just got my notebook and finished the poem that I started making last night. I didn’t even paid attention to the teacher that interrupted seungri’s explanation. But I’ve heard about it before, about the new kid. Huh. I just wish it was him but I know that’s impposible.

“Hello everyone. I am…”

I stopped writing. I know that voice. Am I dreaming??

“ I don’t think you are dara” TOP’s annoying voice interrupted my thoughts. He can read minds now?

“ Bom, kindly kill your boyfriend for me.”

“ Sorry Santokki but he still owes me a corn.” Bom gave me an apologetic smile. And Bom’s kind to TOP now? Is the World going to end??

All the girls in my room were looking at the boy with awe, who wouldn’t? This boy has been handsome since his birth. I look for a sign that might say “APRIL FOOLS DAY IS MOVED TODAY” but I guess, I won’t find any.

So this is what they had been hiding from me. The reason why Seungri didn’t sat beside me. The reason why my mom was so happy. They know that I missed him so much.

He started walking towards me maybe he finished his speech already and I still can’t move. What’s happening to my body? Wae? Wae? He stopped in front of me lowered his head so that it will be just in the same level with my head. He smiled, the smile that I have been missing this past six years.

 

“Noona.”

I stood up still shock. He suddenly hugs me. And my eyes grew big. I still can’t believe it!

“Noona, I am back. I miss you so much.” He said without even breaking our hug. I didn’t care if the whole class sees me cry because at that moment, my tears started pouring down like waterfalls *insert animations here please*.

 

“ I’m glad your back Jiyongie. Pabo.