That Moment

My Baby

 

Chapter 1

“ Dara Noona?”

 

Friends, that's Jiyong, my younger brother, no, my bestfriend he’s younger by a year that’s why I treat him as my younger brother since I don’t have one. We were in his room me, reading a book  and him, packing his things.

 

“de, Jiyongie?” I replied without leaving my eyes from the book.

 

“will  you miss me?”  he asked, with the sweetest  and the saddest voice I have ever heard. And that made  me stop.

 

Yes folks, my Jiyongie is leaving. He’s leaving for the US of A. His parents transferred  the main office of their company there so they will be spending most of their time in the States and that is also the reason why they want my Jiyongie to study there.

 

And this is the conversation that I have been trying to avoid ever since we knew about his parents’ decisions. I don’t want him to see me crying because that would burden him.These past few weeks, we keep on playing, having fun, making the most out of the remaining time, together with our friends, Taeyang, TOP, Seungri, Daesung, IU, CL, Bom and Minzy.

 

I closed my book and looked at him. “ of course I will, you are my baby,remember?”

He suddenly hugged me and cried.  “ I’m afraid noona, I’m afraid that you and the group will forget me.” 

That caught me off guard. We usually hug each other but that hug was different. I started to cry.

“ Don’t worry, I already said to appa that I will visit you during summer. And I’ll call you everyday” I replied.

“promise?” he asked between sobs.

“promise”

 

After a few seconds, I broke our hug and wiped my tears, he wiped his tears too * in a cute way*.

“ now, continue what you were doing, we still need to be ready for the party later”

 He nodded and continued packing his things.

 

Jiyong and I have been bestfriends since we were little. We live in the same village, go to the same school, have the same friends, we’ve always been classmates since we started studying together and our parents have been bestfriends since they were in college. I am the only child and so does he that’s the reason why we’re so close. Jiyong has always been a sweet child. He walways takes care of me and protects me. We both came from rich and well known families. That’s why when there’s a party, we always go together. But tonight, the party that we will be attending is a party to celebrate the success of their business expansion abroad.  And of course, a farewell party. I will surely miss my baby.

♥♥♥♥♥

sorry for the grammars!!English is not my primary language so, please bear with me!!ahahaha!!hope you like it!