Drabble 4 - May.. dream comes true?

Beast Drabble ~ Their craziness begin

 

Hello everybody.. Long time no see!!!

I’m sorry for making such a very very very late update.. for about 4 months I have to prepare my thesis and now I already graduated from my university.. wohooo *throw confetti*

Before I search for a job and will get busy with it, I think I have to post this drabble first. Since I still have no idea to continue the ‘Lonely on the Rainy Days’ story..

Forgive my grammar mistakes and enjoy this drabble.. :D

=====

 

Junhyung-ah.. I wanna say something to you..

and what is it?

actually, I.. I love you.. junhyung could see hyunseung face was blushing and he found it cute.

jinjja?                                                                                                                        

neh.. so whats your answer?

maybe I love you, but maybe not.. said Junhyung hesitantly

A slight disappointment was showed on hyunseungs face you said maybe? Why?

Im still not sure with my feeling towards you junhyung grabbed hyunseung shoulder and shook it lightly

but what about our sons?

sons? junhyung frowned

appa!!! Give me kiss!! Chu chu chu!!! yoseob suddenly comes and hugs junhyungs body, hanging on junhyungs neck.

 appa!!!! Im hungry!!! dongwoon starts whine and grabs junhyung waist.

MWOYA??? YAH! GO AWAY FROM MY BODY!!

and there will be junhyung jr soon hyunseung smiles and touches his belly which is big already.

WHAAAAAT?!!

Hyunseung smiles to him, a smile which junhyung never seen before, enough to make him silent. Hyunseung slowly moves his body and approaches junhyung, takes closer to his lips, gives his husband an enchant kiss.

I love you.. whatever your feelings towards me.. Ill always love you

Junhyung blushed. He doesnt care anymore about yoseob hanging on his shoulder or dongwoons whining. Right know he just.. want to.. kiss hyunseung back.

Slowly he approaches the older, touch his shoulder, takes step closer to his lips and then..

 

Oh Oh I hate you~ neol hyang-han mideum ijen eop-seo~

Junhyung groaned as he hears familiar sound echoes on his bedroom. Forget to silence his phone last night, now he keep says swearing words since his dream got disturbed by the loud of ringtone sound, his own song. He swears will hate someone who’s disturbing his dream by sending him message in this time. He grabs his blackberry phone, tries to focus his blurry vision and reads the message he received just now.

One message from HaraMyPrincess<3

oppa.. Pick me up at 1PM, kay? In my dorm..

05:45, 21 July

 

“iiish.. I must wake up because of this??! shireo!!” junhyung throw his phone, cover it with pillow and then continue his sleeps, hoping the same dreams will come again.. He regrets his decision to read that message and now cussing like a rap he always did. But 3 minutes later, a sound come from his phone.. junhyung tries to ignore it as he pulls his blanket to cover his annoyed ears. But what makes him more irritate, a similar sound echoed again… Lazily he takes his phone and reads the message.

Two message from HaraMyPrincess<3

I know u already read my message.. why dont you reply it?

05:48AM, 21 July

 

oppa!!!! reply now!! U wont like if Im mad @ u!

05:49, 21 July

 

“I’m ing sleepy u ! That’s why I didn’t reply your message!!!!” junhyung ruffles his hair in frustration and start typing something

I must go to shinsaadong hyung studio.. I cant pick u up.. sorry..

05:55, 21 July

 

Immediately a reply comes from Hara

So u say shisaadong oppa is more important than me? Why r u so cruel! :( Im ur gf!

05:56, 21 July

 

Junhyung patted his chest as he tried to calm his heart down. “cch.. we officialy broken up in front of publics remember? You are the one who beg me to continue this relationship.. ” Junhyung shakes his head and start typing.

wae u want me to pick u up? Is there any important thing?

06:01, 21 July

 

One message from HaraMyPrincess<3

I wanna buy medicine.. I feel stress nowadays.. :(

06:02, 21 July

 

Junhyung sighs. He understands Kara is getting popular and has many schedule now in korea and japan, he ever feel the tiredness. Being a good guy he is, he agrees to pick her up.

Arasso.. but I can only pick u up @ 2PM 4PM I must go immediately to dorm.. I hev dance practice w/ members

06:05 AM, 21 July

 

One message from HaraMyPrincess<3

Okaaay.. <3 see u honey

06:06 AM, 21 July

 

“honey my .. “ he throw his phone to his bed, stretches his body up since that conversation makes him not sleepy anymore. He brings his tired body to bathroom and washes his face. But before he go out from his bedroom, he grab his phone and lightly press the touch screen “she must be playing with my phone and renaming her contact name again..”

Edit contact

HaraMyPrincess<3 has been changed to witch-Hara

Save it?

Yes.

Satisfied, junhyung then moves his feet and slowly goes out from his room.

===

(starts from here, every italic words are junhyung's thought,, ^^)

Junhyung let his feet moves to a place where he can search for food, since his stomach already growling. He sniffs a coffee scent from kitchen and finds mate there. Junhyung knows well who is he, it must be hyunseung preparing breakfast for everybody.

Hyunseung: oh.. you already wake up junhyung-ah?

Junhyung a bit startled while hyunseung speak. His mind immediately flies and remembers everything on his dream.

Calm down junhyung. Its just a dream okay?

Junhyung: neh.. what are you trying to make hyung? *grabs some bread*

Hyunseung: coffee and toast.. do you want some?

Junhyung: neh…

Hyunseung: *put junhyung’s coffee in the table* here you are… *sits on chair in front of him*

Junhyung: kamsahamnida hyung..

 

They silence for a while..

 

Hyunseung: about yesterday, don’t mind about yoseob and kikwang, neh..

Junhyung: umm? * sips his coffee*

Hyunseung: about being appa..

Junhyung: *eyes widened* *coughing*

Majjayo..yesterday they call me appa.. last night I also dream about them.. omo.. doesn’t this scene  look like a newlywed who take breakfast together?

Hyunseung: kwaenchana? *approaches junhyung, patted junhyung’s back*

Junhyung: *raise his head, their eyes meet* i.. it’s okay.. kwaenchana.. *blushing*

Oh my heart… his scent, his touch, his pretty face!!!

Hyunseung: oh.. neh.. *back to his chair* anyway what’s your plan today?

Junhyung: I’ll go meet my old friend first, composing new song with shinsaadong hyung, after that I must pick hara up.. *stop his words*

Iiish!! Why I have to say that name in front of him?

Hyunseung: *a bit sad* aah.. I forget you still dating that girl unofficially..

Omo.. did his face look a bit sad just now?

Junhyung: yeaah..

Hyunseung: I’m sorry for calling her mmm.. .. on last chat..

Junhyung: no.. no it’s okay! *whispered* she’s real anyway..

Hyunseung: what?

Junhyung: oh.. um.. did I say something? never mind hyung! Hehe.. *bites his toast* by the way, what’s your plan for today hyung?

Hyunseung: me? hmm.. I think I’ll clean the dorm, buy groceries, cook for lunch, and maybe go to gd’s house.

Junhyung: *eyes widened* why you have to go to his house?

Hyunseung: just playing.. since I have enough time to spend before dance practice..

Junhyung: *curled his lips*

Hyunseung: why? Is there something wrong?

Junhyung: ani.. aniya.. *irritates tone, wanna grab butter but suddenly his hand touches hyunseung’s hand*

They both pulls their hand in the same time, startles.

Hyunseung: mian..

Junhyung: ani.. kwaenchana..

Hyunseung: junhyung, I wanna say something.. *look straight to junhyung's eyes*

Wait.. this scene seems familiar..

junhyung: w.. what is it?

OMO!! MY DREAM!!!!!

Hyunseung: actually.. I.. I..

Dongwoon: umma!! I’m hungry!! *starts whining*

Yoseob: *pull his big teddy bear* me too..

WHAT THE FUUU!!! Why you two must come now? Wait.. Did he say umma? Then in a while he will call me....

yoseob: appa! You already wake up in this early morning?

i'm right.. -______________-

junhyung: I always wake up early, you're the one who always wake up late, sleepy head.. *pinch yoseob's nose*

Yoseob: *touches his nose**whines* aaaah.. Appo!!!!

hyunseung:  your breakfast is ready.. *put two plates of pancake and chocolate milk on the table*

dongwoon: *pulls chair, look to his glass* i don't want milk!! >:/ that's only for a child..

hyunseung: why you suddenly says that? usually you drink this.. *takes dongwoon's glass*

dongwoon: because i'm an adult now!! :DD i want coffee!! >:D

yoseob: and what makes you think that?

Suddenly kikwang coming out from dongwoon's room..

kikwang: good morning.. *yawn*

yoseob: iish.. i know the answer now.. *rolled his eyes*

kikwang: what?

hyunseung: here's your coffee.. ah junhyung-ah.. it's already 8am, you'll be late if not go now..

junhyung: oh right.. *sips his coffee**brings his cup to dishwasher*

dongwoon: *sips his coffee **immediately spit it* peeeeh..peeeeh.. peeeeh.. what is this? Taste like a dirt!!! *frown*

yoseob: that’s why you call it coffee!! Give it to me! *grab dongwoon’s cup* tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. such a child.. this is adult’s drink you know?! *sip dongwoon’s coffee like a boss**suddenly frown* peeeeh.. peeeh.. peeeh!! What’s this?!! Taste like a mud!!! *sticks his tongue*

dongwoon: huuuuu.. yang yoseob such a child!!

yoseob: I’m not!! >:(

dongwoon: yes, you are! but why coffee taste like a mud?

Kikwang: *grabs bread* it was ground just a minute ago, woonie… *walks away to living room*

yosoeb and kikwang: MWOO??!!!

 

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, not far from dining table, junhyung put his cup on the dishwasher, doesn’t aware somebody approaches him.

hyunseung: junhyung-ah.. *tugged junhyung’s shirt*

junhyung: *a bit shocked**turned his body* kamjagiya.. wae hyung?

hyunseung: something I wanna say just now is not that important to you *whispers, blushing* just.. don’t mind it..

junhyung: *smiles* *whispers on hyunseung’s ear* whatever it is I’ll wait till you ready.. 

hyunseung: *face turns red**heart beat so fast**immediately turns his body and approaches other members*

junhyung giggled as he sees the way hyunseung moves his body immediately. On his way to bathroom, junhyung smiles and hums his favorite song, while his mind wondering something..

It must be great if my dream becomes true.. especially the junhyung jr part

 

===

should I label this drabble as ? I can’t resist myself to continue this story with beast couple.. especially junseung.. Hahaha.. I’m a junseung worshipper though.. :p

Hope you like the story~

9Mazeltov keut! annyeong everybody!!!