Three

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( A/N: Remember, Alice = Ari ; Ashley = Eunmi. Hope you guys won't get confused. ^^ )

▬▬ Ari's POV

Wet...

Something's dripping on my fingertips...

"CHAAAAAAARGE!" 

I shot up from my sleeping position, being woken up by Onew oppa's scream as he, Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa continuously shot me with their huge water guns. 

"What the hell? What's wrong with you guys?!" I threw a pillow at whoever and glanced at the clock.

Oh you did not just wake me up at seven in the morning...

"Seven?!" I made a face at them as they all laughed. "Seriously? What kind of amusement park or mall or place opens up at seven in the morning?!" 

"Twenty-four hour shops that never close down!" Minho oppa grinned at me. 

I just rolled my eyes at the boys who kept on laughing. But wait...

How in Jesus' name did they get in my house...

"You're probably wondering now how we got in..." Dino oppa chuckled and placed the gun on my desk. I nodded, showing them a creeped out face. 

"Well, Eun kind of gave us a spare key for both of your houses before we crashed the night yesterday..." Onew oppa scratched the back of his head, shyly. 

I blinked, and just kept silent. That old woman...

After that, I kicked them out of my room and told them to wait for me downstairs. I took a quick shower and dressed myself up in some random shirt and jeans. I felt nervous of course. I wasn't ready to hang out with SHINee. I haven't yet accepted the fact that Minho oppa, my bias is actually my brother. 

When I walked out of my room, the smell of waffles entered my nose. Eun doesn't really make waffles so I was curious who was cooking.

"Taeminnie, pass me the cream." Key oppa said, placing the freshly cooked waffles on a white plate. He then put a generous amount of cream on top of it and drizzled it with syrup. It smelled so good, my stomach rumbled.

Both of them turned around and faced me. 

"Morning, Ari~!" The both of them said in unison. 

"Where're the others?" The moment I said that, Minho oppa, Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa slammed the front door open.

"She's here!" By the far back, Jjong oppa carried Eunmi on the shoulders. My jaw dropped when I saw him drop Eunmi to the sofa like a ragged doll.

"Don't worry she's awake!" Onew oppa shouted and pointed at the groaning Eunmi. Wow, that was some harsh alarm clock we have.

▬▬ Eunmi's POV

I woke up because of my alarm clock at exactly 6:30 in the morning. If you're wondering why I woke up that early it's because I usually take ages to get ready in the morning. I was so tired last night so I immediately went to sleep and forgot to pick the clothes I'm going to wear today.

I'm walking down the stairs after getting ready but I realized that it's still too early so I decided to sleep on the couch. As soon as I drifted off to sleep, I heard the front door open and I heard some male voices. I thought I was just dreaming so I just shrugged it off and continued to sleep. However, I was proven wrong when I heard someone shout "Hyung! She's here in the living room!". I recognized the voice to be Minho's but before I got to react, I was suddenly lifted by someone.

"C'mon Eunmi. The others are at Ari's house already. We'll eat breakfast there." Jonghyun,at least I think it was Jonghyun, said.

It was a short walk to Ari's house and when we got there I was dropped on the couch. I groaned since I fell face first and it hurt but I was still sleepy so I didn't mind. I'm pretty hard to wake up when I'm really sleepy.

"Get up, Eunmi! We have to eat breakfast." Onew said.

"I don't want to!! I'm still sleepy! We got home at 12 midnight 'cause it was traffic. I need to get at least 8 hours of sleep." I whined with my eyes still closed. I got comfortable on the couch and started to drift off to sleep again when I felt someone throw a pillow at me.

"Yah! Eunmi!!" Jonghyun once again interrupted my sleep. "Get up! You need to eat!"

"No! I need my beauty sleep!!"

"Wow you're so much like Key. Get up! You won't get anymore beautiful y'know! Besides, I don't think that works."

"Says you! Maybe that's why you look like a dino and you don't grow anymore!" Suddenly, I heard someone crying.

"Hey, are you crying?" I asked him while getting up.

"No! Haha! Now that you're up, let's go to the dining area and eat. I'm starving." Damn, I was tricked. Oh well, I would've gotten up sooner or later.

When we got there, I saw everyone eating. I sat in between Key and Ari.

"Good Morning Eunmi!" Key oppa greeted me. I just smiled since I'm still a bit sleepy.

I glanced at the others and chuckled when I was that Taemin's got a bit of syrup on his cheeks. He noticed me and asked me why I was looking at him.

"You have some syrup on your cheeks," I said with a chuckle. He blushed and wiped his cheeks.

All the boys were pretty noisy during breakfast while Ari and I were just quietly eating. We would only speak when they talked to us but other than that we didn't say anything.

We were silent for a few minutes until Key oppa noticed our silence and nudged me in the arm. "Why so silent?"

I blinked, not knowing what to reply but he smiled and faced the others again. "Let's go?"

"I'll stay and do the dishes. You guys go ahead." Ari suddenly stood up and took all the dirty plates, placing it on a sink. "Just... tell Eunmi to text me your location." 

"But - " Onew oppa cut Minho oppa off.

"I'll stay here and help her. Now, you guys, hurry up. We'll catch up with you." A grin formed on my face after hearing Onew oppa say that. 

We all stood up except for Minho oppa. "I'll stay here also so - " But Jong oppa cut him off and dragged him along. 

"No, you're not staying, you giant." Dino jjong oppa pushed him up and pulled him outside. 

"We'll see you then, Ari." I waved at my best friend and she smiled, beginning to do the dishes. Onew oppa on the other hand, cleaned the table.

The moment we stepped out of the house, Taemin shouted. "To the amusement park we go!" 

I just grinned.

▬▬ Ari's POV

When the door closed, I spoked. "Thanks, oppa."

"For what?" He chuckled and continued wiping the table. 

"For staying here and helping me." I pointed out.

"Call me Jinki."

I raised my brows at his sudden request. "You don't like your stage name?"

"No, it just feels like... you're a fan and all." He shrugged and almost tripped. I chuckled a bit. He and his sangtae. 

"Jinki oppa then." I smiled at him and he looked away. 

"You don't remember much do you?" He asked, placing the rag back to the counter and standing beside me to help me. He dried the dishes and I washed. 

I shook my head. "Nope. In fact, I barely remember anything. I'm sorry..."

He let out a laugh. "No, it's okay."

I just smiled. We stood there, awkward. Silence was in the air and until we finished the dishes, we didn't bother speaking at all. When we were finished, we went out and went to the amusement park that Eunmi texted me. Me being the citizen and all, I led him there. Though as soon as he stepped out of the house, he wore a hat and a pair of shades. I looked like I was walking beside my father or something.

We arrived in no less than ten minutes. The rest of SHINee and Eunmi were waiting by the entrance.

"Finally!" Minho oppa ran to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me over to the entrance. Along the way, he asked me some senseless questions. Like: "Did he do anything to you?" "What did he say?" It sounded as if he didn't trust the leader enough and that just made me laugh.

First, of course, we took the roller coaster because Taemin was bugging us about it. So to fill his heart's content, we decided to take it a go. Eventually, as soon as we reached the entrance, they were fighting on who should sit beside Eunmi and I. In the end, I got annoyed and pulled Eunmi to sit beside me. Everybody was pouting and since there were seven of us, one lucky person didn't get a partner. And that person happens to be Jjong oppa.

"Why am I alone?! Yah!" He complained behind us. By the time he said that, the coaster dropped dow and his complaints turned into a scream. 

I just laughed and enjoyed the ride. After the ride, we all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter