One

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▬▬ Alice's POV

New York, 8:22 AM

They laughed at me, seemingly ignoring my complaints. I was sitting beside Ashley, pouting and all. I don't talk much like Minho but when I do, what I say is either weird or just funny.

"Ring ding dong, ring ding dong..." Jonghyun chanted. I raised my brows at him. His lips were saying something different, I know it but Ring Ding Dong was the only thing that came out of his mouth. 

Oh... wait...

It's that stupid alarm clock.

I opened my eyes and shot up from my bed, smashing my alarm clock - not literally - for it to stop. This stupid thing ruined a good dream again. And it was with Minho too.

Minho was kind of my bias in SHINee. I didn't have a crush on him but rather I idolize him and admire him. So in that case, I don't really care about his fan girls. 

I sighed but a huge smile formed on my face when I spotted the VVIP Ticket and Meet and Greet pass laid on my table neatly. This is the day I'll get to meet them, after so many years and hardships of being hungry and skipping lunch just to save money. 

I breathed out and prepared myself for a day with Ash. We had it all ready: The SHINee world concert tee's, the lightsticks and the signboards. We also had five albums in stock for them to sign on later at the meet and greet. 

I walked out of my house and went straight to Ashley's. Ashley was kind of my best friend. Mom would usually tell me that we first met when we were a year old. I was older by a few months though. Speaking of family, did you know that we have the same last names as Minho, Key and Jonghyun? Sometimes, we would actually think that we're related to them. Either way, we both don't look like any of them so I doubt we are related. 

"Ash! Open up!" I banged on her door. Not like anyone would scold me. 

She opened the door a few moments later, her hair still dripping wet. "'Sup." She greeted with a huge smile on her face. "Feeling excited to see Minho?" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. She likes to play around, really. "It's not like I have a crush on him unlike you who has one on Taemin." 

"Oh, shaddap." She scoffed and made way for me to go in. I'm just waiting for her to finish. Anyway, we don't have much time left. The concert starts at four in the afternoon while the meet and greet will be two hours earlier and it's like nine in the morning. It takes an hour to travel from our house to the concert venue so might as well be early than to be sorry. 

After waiting for about thirty minutes, we finally ventured off to the concert venue. We looked like idiots while we traveled. We spazzed and daydreamed about random things concerning SHINee and people looked at us like: "Who in the world is SHINee? Edward Cullen?" 

When we arrived, we ate lunch and after eating our lunch, we fell in line to the meet and greet. There were only fifty meet and greet passes available so each holder only had five minutes to talk to them. We met up with our fellow shawols and just... waited for our turn. 

There he was, sitting on some white table holding a pen with a huge smile on his face: Choi Minho. Taemin and Onew were beside him and Key and Jonghyun were at both ends. 

"Can you see them, Ash?" I asked Ash beside me who looked so shocked. was dropped to the ground. 

She turned her head at me and shook it, looking at me with wide eyes. "Stop calling me Ash. I'm not in a Pokemon series, Alice." She paused and stared back at Taemin. "But yes, I can see the angel who's sitting on his white throne."

"Next!" SHINee's manager called out and some girl approached SHINee while jumping up and down excitedly. 

I just chuckled and squealed in my place. "Only two more before my turn!"

"I should be in front of you!" Ashley complained, whining while I just stuck my tongue out at her. 

One more...

My turn...

"Next!" I felt like an idiot smiling. My jaw hurt and my muscles couldn't move one bit. Ash even pushed me to get me moving. First, of course, I ventured off to Jonghyun since he was at the start. He smiled at me and I was like smiling creepily at him. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted in Korean. "What is your name?" Jonghyun asked in english. 

"Alice Choi." I answered, still smiling as I gave him all my albums. 

"Oh?" His eyes widened and he chuckled. "Minho?" I just nodded and watched as he finished signing. He then gave me the albums back and I breathed out. Then I pointed at the camera and he nodded. He stood up from his chair and posed beside me. I snapped a picture and shook hands with him before returning back to his seat. But he politely said thank you. Yet, after all that, I couldn't help but notice his suspicious stare.

Next up: Onew.

Onew was kind of the same though he talked in English a lot. He only knew the basics though he managed to communicate with us. I liked him and I think I spent a minute just talking to him. He was really funny at some point. Again, the stare was there. As if they were observing me from head to toe.

Then the time came with Minho. I was nervous of course. He didn't even look at me once while Onew was signing and chatting with me. But when I approached him, he looked at me and as I got closer, his eyes widened.

Feeling polite, I introduced myself to him. "Annyeonghaseyo, Alice Choi imnida." I smiled and looked at his reaction.

Then all of a sudden, I was shocked. He slammed his fist on the table and jumped to cross the other side of the table just to hug me. My eyes widened when he pulled me closer and buried my face deep in his chest. He sniffed my hair and then all of a sudden, fans started screaming.

"A-ari!" He mumbled and then I started to feel something wet dripping on my shoulders.

What was happening? 

The minute my arm brushed on his, It seems though as if an electric shock went through me, waking me up from reality. The dreams I had, including the ones I had earlier began to flash on my mind one by one. The blurred faces of those five people slowly began to get clearer. Though my head didn't hurt, my heart was aching. The minute I saw Minho's face get clearer in my dream, I was shocked. I felt like I couldn't breath; like my oxygen supply was decreasing. 

"Ari!" Was the last thing I heard from Minho's mouth before I out. 

▬▬ Ashley's POV

Okay, what just happened? How come Minho just hugged Alice? I didn't know this was also a hugging event... I slowly approached Alice and Minho.

"Umm... Minho-shi? Why are you hugging Alice?" I shot Alice a confused look. Wait, is Minho crying? What the heck is happening here?

I noticed the other members get up fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter