Two

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▬▬ Ashley's POV

While we were talking to the other members, the door suddenly opened and reporters rushed into the room. The SHINee members pushed us behind them and tried to hide us from the cameras. It would be disastrous if they saw us since the people still didn't know who we are. Fortunately, the manager came along with the security guards and pushed the reporters out.

"Are you two okay?" asked Onew-oppa. They all told us to call them oppa like we did before. I gotta admit calling them oppa really feels familiar as if we've been calling them that all our life.

"We're fine oppa. Thanks for asking." Ari said with a smile.

"How did those reporters get in here though? I thought the security around this place was pretty tight?" Kibum-oppa asked. Seems like his diva-ish attitude is starting to come out.

"Never underestimate the reporters here in New York, oppa. They have their ways." I said with a laugh. Although we just met again earlier, Ari and I felt comfortable talking to them right away. Maybe it's because we've really known them for a long time and we just forgot. They are SHINee after all. We've been spazzing over them for as long as we can remember.

"Excuse me. A girl named Eunise is here. She said that she knows Eunmi and Ari." One man, their other manager I think, said.

"Oh let her in. She's their guardian." Onew-oppa said. You know, when SHINee is on-air, Onew-oppa seems really quiet not like the other leaders who are talkative but when they're off-air he seems like a real leader. But there are still times when I still think that Taemin and him have the same mental age.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. There were a lot of reporters outside so it was traffic." Eun said in Korean. I didn't know she knew how to speak Korean.

"It's okay, we understand. Some reporters got in here earlier." Kibum-oppa said. All of us sat down, some on the sofa and some on the plastic chairs.

"I guess you already explained everything to them." SHINee-oppas nodded. "Hmm... so I think you're curious about what happened to them these past few years, right?" They nodded again. "Okay... ask anything you want then."

"Do they have or had any boyfriends?" Jonghyun-oppa asked. Ari and I were both shocked by his question. We totally didn't expect that.

"Well, I think you should ask them that not me. That's a bit personal." Eun said. All of them looked at us and I noticed that Taemin and Onew were uncomfortable. I wonder why.

"Umm... we haven't had any boyfriends. Actually, we don't have time for those since we're busy studying." Ari said. The oppas sighed in relief, Taemin and Onew looking even more relieved than the others.

"But that doesn't mean no one confessed to you." I looked at Ari with a mischievous smile on my face. Minho-oppa and Onew-oppa immedately looked at her. "What?!" They both said. Loudly, might I add.

"Hey! I didn't accept his confession you know!" Ari said in defense.

"Then why do you still keep that teddy bear he gave you?" I continued teasing her.

"For your information, that teddy bear is already collecting dust and I'm planning to throw it away or give it to some child." She shot back at me.

"Okay!~ Whatever you say!~" I sang with a laugh.

▬▬ Alice's POV

"Alice, why don't I know this?" Eun had an annoyed look on her face. Oh, .

I waved my hands in front of me, getting defensive. "W-what? Y-you didn't ask!" Now, you've probably wondered why I'm not speaking in Korean. I, for one, felt uncomfortable talking using it. It seems, unusual. I'm not used to it. If you were me, you'd feel the same, probably. 

"Next question please," I sighed, poking Ashley's rib cage. She squealed and jumped in her place, surprised. I just laughed.

"What do they like?" Key asked, shrugging. 

Eun just smiled. "Ashley is good at art, if I may say. Alice just likes sports. She's pretty active. And beware of that girl, she's good in acting." Laughs filled the room and I pouted at her answer. "Both of them love to dance and sing. Much like you guys right now."

"Really?" Dino Jjong's smile widened. "Do they play any intruments?"

Eun's face got shocked and she laughed. Crazy woman. "Them? Play any instruments?" Eunmi just shrugged. "You should see Alice play the guitar and Ashley on the piano." 

She then turned to us. "I hope you realize that your real names are Choi Ari and Kim Eunmi."

I stared at the floor blankly. "I know..."

Eun gave us both a small smile and nudged us both. "Now, why don't you guys show what you know about SHINee. Alice, start!" 

I blinked and faced Jonghyun oppa since he was first again. "He's a dino." I saw him pout and then all of a sudden, everyone burst into laughter. I raised a brow and looked at all of them "What? He really is a dino!" That just made the situatuion worse.

"This is not the reality I wanted." He sulked and turned to Ash with hopeful eyes. 

"The guy who keeps on denying that he doesn't fart." Ashley answered with a firm nod. Again, everybody laughed out loud except for Jjong oppa.

"What about Onew?" Eun chuckled.

"Onew Sangtae!" I shouted all of a sudden with a laugh and smiled at him. He just hid his face in his hands, embarrassed. 

"Chicken!" Ashley exclaimed. 

"Minho?" Minho oppa smiled at the sound of his own name. 

"Flaming Charisma..." Ashley grinned.

"Dibidibidis my name is Minho~" I sang and he burst out in a quick laugh.

"Taemin?" 

"Mushroom." I simply smiled at him.

"Banana milk." Ashley smirked.

"Key?"

"The diva." I pointed out. Key just chuckled.

"JongKey?" Ashley said a bit hesitant. I just laughed.

▬▬ Ashley's POV

"JongKey?" Kibum-oppa asked. Hmm, I guess they still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter