HAPPY ENDING? OR NOT

MISCHIEVOUS PRINCE

+++++++++++++++++++++

 

DARA POV

 

I’m at home cooking for our supper when suddenly a booming voice was calling me.

 

“Dara!!!! Dara!!!” appa sure is excited.

 

His voice can be heard in the entire street.

 

“Neh? What is it? I asked him.”

 

“Guess what?” He asked me excitedly.

 

“Ahmm. Dad I cannot guess it so… just say it.”

 

He frowned at me. “Your such a kill joy Dara.”

 

His smile regained anyway.

 

Whatever news he’s going to tell me I’m sure it’ll be big.

 

“I was promoted to being a section manager!!!” He happily said to me.

 

“No way.” I replied. I am happy for him. He wished for that position for a very long time ago.

 

It was his dream come true.

 

I hugged him and he hugged me back, were bouncing like kids around the room.

 

“Awesome right?” He scoffed at me while breaking our embrace.

 

I smiled back at him, now he’s being cocky.

 

“I’ll work in a branch office in Japan, so we’ll have to prepare for moving and stuff, well be busy for a while.” He happily said to me.

 

My smile faltered. “A branch office in J-japan? What do you mean appa?” I asked him nervously.

 

My hands started sweating.

 

“Yes, I’m being transferred to Japan.” He looked at me.

 

I turned to stone.

 

“It’s not the annual period of staff reassignment yet, I was suddenly told of this and I was surprised too. Apparently, this is from my years of service in the management. It seems that they want me to inaugurate as soon as possible.” His news left me in a state of shock.

 

I don’t know but I’m seriously not happy right now. Why did Appa suddenly got the promotion?

 

Is it because I got close to jiyong?

 

Because we started to have feelings more than friendship?

 

To break us apart?

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Appa and I went to the Kwon’s mansion. It’s like de ja vu. I remembered the first time we met.

 

I smiled with the thought.

 

“Dara, I’m going to say goodbye to the president… You should also go to Jiyong and say your goodbye.” Appa told me.

 

I am in front of jiyong’s room.

 

I want to ask him.

 

I have to tell him everything before it becomes too late.

 

I turned the knob.

 

Does he know about this? I entered quietly and saw him sitting on the couch while reading his book.

 

He met my gaze. “Ahh, you’re here. Is your dad’s job transfer today?” He asked me while looking back to his book.

 

I felt a pinch on my heart.

 

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

 

Silence filled the room.

 

I can’t stand it.

 

I walked towards him.

 

I took the book that he was reading and cupped his face. “Won’t you feel lonely?” I asked him while looking into his eyes.

 

“Why do I have to feel lonely?” was his reply while looking at me innocently.

 

That broke my heart.

 

Even with me gone, it will never bother him, even a bit.

 

Even though, we won’t see each other anymore.

 

It stings.

 

My heart is in pain.

 

I felt water run to my face.

 

I’m crying.

 

I tried my best to hold back the tears.

 

In the end I failed.

 

He seemed surprised that I’m crying.

 

“I’ll feel lonely.” I muttered to him.

 

He stood up. “Why are you crying?” he asked me, worriedly.

 

“I want to be with you forever!” I said while looking straight into his eyes. My tears continuously flowing on my face.

 

He seemed to be shocked.

 

I was about to walk away when he suddenly gripped my hands, hugged me and kissed me.

 

He kissed me passionately.

 

I can taste the love in his kiss.

 

I closed my eyes and taste the feeling he’s bringing me.

 

“Do you love me?” he asked me while looking at my eyes.

 

I cupped his face and muttered “I do” and with that I kissed him again. I love him. I love him so much that I don’t want this to end. If I could just stop the time and freeze it. “I really do..” I said between our kisses.

 

I love you so much.

 

I felt the need to breathe so I separated from him. “Then, I’ll forever be with you.” He said to me while smiling, happiness is all over his face. “So you should stop crying.” He wiped away my tears.

 

“It seems that the old man prepared a separate room for you, but I don’t really mind if you want to be in the same room with me, but---“ I was confused on what he is saying.

 

“Wait. What do you mean?” I asked him confusedly.

 

“What?” he answered me. My eyes told him to start telling me the truth.

 

“Your dad will transfer away so… starting today you will live here right?” He answered me innocently. That left me dumbfounded.

 

What the heck did he just say?

 

“My old man said that right? That until your dad comes back, we’ll take care of you here.” He explained to me.

 

I looked at him flabbergasted.

 

He suddenly smirk his famous evil smirk. I got goosebumps around me. I can sense the evil plan forming in his mind.

 

“He said that it’s only natural since you’re my precious girlfriend!” He continued explaining. I swear I can see the mischief dancing around his eyes. What’s that about? I can’t grasp reality.

 

Can anyone explain it to me all over again?

 

But the way he said the girlfriend word made my heart skip a beat.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when jiyong carried me in a bridal style. He laid me on his bed.

 

“Alright, I’ll eat you now!” He said mischievously while taking his shirt off. “Where should I start?” He went on top of me and started kissing my lips.

 

 That waken me from my slumber. I grabbed his hair and pulled it from all sides. He kept forcing his lips to mine. “Wait!!!” was all I muttered. “Hold on!!!” I’m pushing him away with my all.

 

Were both struggling to win domination. “Why are you acting like you don’t like it?! You love me, don’t you?” he asked me while forcing me in a hug and kiss.

 

“I love you but you can’t do this!” I yelled at him. He’s so stubborn! Aisht, there’s no other way. I bit his ears forcely.

 

“Awwwwwwwwwww!” He yelled and stood up immediately while jumping. “Why did you do that?” he asked me harshly.

 

I smiled at him lovingly which soften his heart. “Because I LOVE YOU!” I replied and he turned beet red.

 

“Really?” He asked me shyly.

 

I smiled at him and nodded, really this guy is so childish.

 

I was surprised when he suddenly jumped at me and hugged me again. “I love you too.” He said to me.

 

My heart thumps loudly.

 

I smiled happily and hugged him back.

 

“Moreover our parents approved at this, so there’s no problem right?” my smile started to falter but his hug tighten.

 

His hands started wandering all over my body. “Dara don’t resist me.” He said in his mischievous tone.

 

“Yah!!! Where do you think your touching!!! Jiyong you bastard!!” I shouted at him.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Im moving away. Leaving my daughter behind?” he said flabbergasted.

 

“Yes, your daughter, and our grandchildren, hehehe.” It seems like he schemed everything.

 

 

-END-