THE GIFT

MISCHIEVOUS PRINCE

++++++++++++

 

DARA POV

 

Since it can’t be help I’ll take back the “I hate you” sentence.

 

But it doesn’t mean that I like him.

 

It also doesn’t mean that I’m here in front of their mansion’s door because he said that I should come and play again with him today.

 

I totally don’t like him.

 

Really, it’s the truth. I just wanna thank him for giving me the stuff toy yesterday. Yes I’m here to say thank you and give him the return gift not because of any other reasons.

 

No other reasons.

 

I’m hesitating in knocking the door.

 

I held my return gift tighter. It’s my specialty, homemade cookies.

 

I just hope he’ll like this kind of thing. I’m a bit agitated on what reaction he will give me when I gave it to him.

 

Will he be happy?

 

Will he like it? Or not?

 

The door suddenly opened revealing an old guy in tux. I think he’s the butler. “Yes? What can I do for you young lady?” The old man said to me politely.

 

 “Hi! is Jiyong home?” I smiled and greeted.

 

“I’m extremely sorry young lady but the young master is currently studying language”. The butler said to me.

 

“Ah, then I will wait until it’s over.” I replied to him while smiling.

 

“Later today, there are still some lectures for Economics, Management, Psychology and Law… So please leave.” He said to me without emotions.

 

“Oh! Ahmm, then… I’ll go and… take my leave then.” I said with sadness in it. Why am I sad? If he’s busy then I can give it to him tomorrow right? Aisht It’s tough being a young master as well huh.

 

“Have a good day!” was all he said before closing the door. Somehow my heart feels some pain.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yesterday, I haven’t thanked him, So I’m dropping by to his school, YG University, and give him my gift.

 

I’m waiting outside the gate and I can’t help but hear the nasty comments this rich brat kids are saying towards me.

 

And I have to endure it all.

 

“Who’s that girl?!”

 

“What public school is that uniform from? That looks so poor.”

 

“She looks out of place at a prestigious school like ours.”

 

“Her brains and her upbringing must be horrible.”

 

That’s it!!!! I’ve had enough! I can’t hold it anymore!! So much for endurance.

 

“Yah! I may not be as rich as you guys but don’t badmouth the way I was brought up. My upbringing is not horrible! You should say it to yourself!” and with that I went home.

 

I was stomping all the way out from that ridiculous school.

 

Those rich bastards, they think so highly of themselves when all they do is to ask for their parent’s money and not think of a single good thing for others.

 

I bet they don’t even know how to wash their own under wears.

 

What a bunch of losers.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I’m near home.

 

I didn’t know that it’s this late.

 

The sky’s already dark and I can feel the pain in my feet from walking with such disatance. Come to think of it I haven’t seen him yesterday and today.

 

I kinda miss his princely and monotonous voice, his face which lacks emotion, and his evil smirk that will drive anyone crazy. I wonder if his busy today? What is he doing?--

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly bump to this person. “J-jiyong?” I unconsciously muttered.

 

His forehead creased and he suddenly grabbed my shirt with his hand. “Why didn’t you come yesterday Dara?! Didn’t you say that you’ll come again?!” he yelled at my face.

 

Seriously I’m still a girl but he’s grabbing my shirt, what the hell is this guy thinking? Does he want to fight with me? He suddenly head locked me. Seriously if anyone sees us they might think he’s killing me.

 

“Moreover, you made me wait for several hours!!! Where have you been wandering around until this late huh?” He said while putting his fist on my head.

 

Aisht this kid really. I am grasping for freedom.

 

“It’s not like I promise you right? Who do you think you are?” was my reply while doing my best to be freed from his hands. Suddenly my gift dropped.

 

He looked at it and picked it up.

 

He read the card on the box.

 

            Dear Rich bastard,

                                  This is to thank you for the stuff toy.

 

                                  If you don’t like it then don’t eat it! :P

 

                                                                                      --Dara         

                                                         

“I came yesterday at your mansion… and a while ago at your school. I just couldn’t meet you.” Was the thing I said without looking at him.

 

“Dara…” was all he said. His voice contains so much emotion. That made me look at him and his eyes.

 

I find my heart thumping so fast. What the heck is happening? His face is slowly coming closer to mine. Our eyes met and it seems that we understood the same thing.

 

Our lips are inches away.

 

I closed my eyes.

 

Suddenly a honk of a car awaken us from our entrancement.

 

We separated immediately.

 

 “It’s time for you to come back young master! I’ve come to pick you up!” Was the greeting of the old guy in tux. Aisht… this butler again.

 

 I don’t know but I seriously want to beat this old guy. I looked at Jiyong. He seemed to be thinking the same thing. Should we beat him? Ah, why am I being like this?

 

It’s not as if I want to continue the kiss.

 

Jiyong seemed to read my mind. He smiled at me and crossed my little finger with his. “It’s a promise. Come tomorrow.” I can’t help but also smile with his childish act.

 

It’s seriously not good for my heart, it keeps on thumping and I hope he doesn’t hear it.

 

“I’ll leave then…” he said while taking a few steps away from me.

 

“Dara if I didn’t see you tomorrow your surely get it from me.” was his last warning with his evil smirk.

 

I smiled to myself, “Yah! Don’t threaten me!” was my reply while frowning. He laughed. And my hearts constricts, should I ban him for smiling?

 

I watch him walk towards his car and sit. Before closing the door he looked at me and yelled. “I’ll not eat this! I’ll put this to my vault for safekeeping!” referring to my gift and with that the car went.

 

That prince! What the heck am I feeling anyway? Why am I happy? I should really kill that bastard the next time we meet. Aisht… but I cant help smiling.

 

This day made me happy.

 

   +++++++++++++++++++++