RAIN

MISCHIEVOUS PRINCE

++++++++++++++++++

 

DARA POV

 

Today’s weather is simply bad.

 

The rain is pouring hard and I have to walk to the prince’s mansion.

 

Remembering yesterday, I can’t help but smile.

 

I guess I have to fulfill that promise… that’s why I’m in front of his mansion’s door once again, right?

 

I knock to it three times and it opened immediately revealing my favorite butler.

 

“Annyeong!” I greeted him while smiling.

 

“Young Master hasn’t arrived yet.” Was his way of greeting back to me. My smile faltered.

 

“Jiyong hasn’t arrived yet?” Was my reply, suspicious if he’s saying the truth.

 

“Apparently young master’s car got involved in a traffic jam with this rain so… I am extremely sorry young miss.” His explanation is acceptable, and he seems to be telling the truth.

 

Jiyong goes to school by car and he goes home by car. I’m just a bit sad that I can’t see him again today. That’s why I keep reminding myself not to have expectations.

 

Aishtt really, what a bad luck.

 

“Then later--”

 

“Are you leaving?!” was the voice which interrupted me.

 

“Jiyong?” was all I said. There he stood, at the gates with his clothes dripping wet without any protection from the rain.

 

“The car didn’t move so… I ran back here.” He smirked at me. Warmth crept to my heart. I smiled at him and walked at his direction.

 

I shared my umbrella with him.

 

“You rich bastard. Why did you run all the way here? Look at you, your dripping wet. It doesn’t suit your prince image, what will your fan girls tell you now?” I ask him while raising my brows.

 

Could it be that he ran all over here just to meet me? Somehow it makes me happy.

 

“Whatever idea you’re making inside your head. Stop it. I just want to go home soon.” He said with his monotonous tone.

 

I made a face and he chuckled. Aigoo this guy, all he have to say is the truth why does he have to lie?

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I am in his room.

 

HE’s FREAKIN ROOM. 

 

What am I gonna do? He’s clothes are all wet. Im’ma say he have a huge room, it suited him.

 

A room for a prince.

 

“Sit over there.” He told me, pointing at his bed. I raise my brows at him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

 

 I just obeyed and sit there comfortably. I’m staring at him when all of a sudden he started undressing… IN FRONT OF ME.

 

I’m sure my face is totally red. I can feel the heat coming out from my face.

 

“What are you doing?!” I told him alarmed and nervous.

 

My heart started to thump loudly.

 

“What? My clothes are wet. Do you want me to catch cold?” He asked me innocently behind his evil smirk.

 

Crap. My heart is thumping wildly.

 

I tried my best to avoid looking at him but I failed, I can’t help but to look at him.

 

“Do you like what you’re seeing?” he asked me mischievously. You could just see that he’s laughing at me with his dancing eyes.

 

I turned beet red. “NO!!!” I answered harshly. “You should just wipe your body!!! I don’t care if you catch a cold!” I continued looking away from him and his nudeness.

 

I stared at the wall wishing he’ll finish changing quickly.

 

I heard his foots step coming closer. I got nervous. I looked at him and found his evil smirk lying on his handsome face.

 

Seriously, this guy is plotting something again.

 

I can smell it.

 

“Then… wipe my body… so that I will not catch the cold.” He told me while looking at my eyes. He’s so close. I feel the warmth coming from his body. I mean from his upper body.

 

My heart began to thump wildly.

 

I can’t bear it.

 

I grabbed the towel from his hands and placed it on his neck.

I started strangling him.

 

This mischievous prince. “Why the heck should I wipe you!!!” I yelled at him.

 

He sneezed. That made me stop strangling his pretty neck. I felt guilty. I made him sit on his bed grabbed the towel and started wiping his hair.

 

Aisht this kid, he’s such a handful.

 

And what the heck am I doing?

 

Why am I following his orders?

 

Silence filled the room while I’m wiping his hair.

 

My heart started thumping loudly when his head rest at my stomach.

 

His hands suddenly went up to my waist and encircled his arms around me.

 

“H-hey! What are you doing? Tsk. You’re taking advantage of me again!” I yelled at him. He just hugged me tighter.

 

“Yah! Your too close!” I told him while blushing.

 

“Your warm” was his reply while inhaling my scent.

 

My heart is in crazed. What should I do? Why can’t I push him away?

 

“You should come here again next Sunday…” he told me while looking up to my eyes.

 

I’m sure any moment now my heart would explode from its constant thumping.

 

“You’ve got to come” He said while smirking at me.

 

My heart, why am I acting strange? Why is my heart thumping like crazy?

 

Why?

 

“It’s a promise.” I muttered unconsciously.

 

He smiled his princely smile.

 

Why can’t I say no to him?

 

Why do I feel happy when I see his smile?

 

And why did I say promise again?

 

Can anyone tell me an answer?

 

   +++++++++++++++++++++