FIRST KISS

MISCHIEVOUS PRINCE

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dara POV

 

“Dara listen, The Kwon’s Mansion isn’t a place that can be entered rudely. Do your best and try not to blunder around, neh?” Appa said nervously.

 

“If anything goes wrong, your loving appa here would be fired right away!” you can just imagine his pitiful face in front of me. ( TT_TT ) you’ll feel sorry for him.

 

Honestly I don’t know why I ended up here. Appa said that it all happened when he made a promise to his boss, President Kwon, when they are on an employee trip without much consideration.

 

FLASHBACK

“Park! Your daughter is already a college student right?” His boss asked while drinking his soju.

 

“Ah, yeah sajangnim, my beautiful daughter had just blossomed into a beautiful college student, I’m so proud of her” You can just tell that he is a doting father.

 

“My son too! he’s in college!” Sajangnim told him happily.

 

“Really Sajangnim! Wow, you must also be proud of him!” My appa said while smiling.

 

“Yes… You should drop by my house with your daughter one of this days!!!” He brightly said to my father.

 

“N-neh S-sajangnim” suspicious with the smile his boss is giving him.

 

 

 

“Welcome Park!!! Come in! I’ve been waiting for you!!” The voice interrupted my thoughts. I glanced at the man who opened the door.

 

“Sajangnim! Thank you for inviting us!” Father said nervously. Is this sajangnim? He seems so bright… I think he is very happy right now, so unlike with the boss I pictured in mind.

 

“By the way this is my son, Jiyong!” Sajangnim said giving me the view of his oh-so-handsome-son that is busy reading a book not giving us a a single glance.

 

I guess he’s another one of those selfish rich boys out there with high egos.

 

Tsk such a pity, he’s very pretty.

 

“Dara-chan, please get along with my son jiyong. He’s been allowed to be as selfish as he wants while being brought up, that’s why he doesn’t have much friends. I hope you two would be friends!” My father’s boss told me while smiling.

 

When I heard the word selfish I just knew that we can’t get along. Then I remembered my promise to appa. I forced my self to smile back at him and replayed “N-neh!” He smiled back to me with greater enthusiasm.

 

Aigoo why am I here again? Ah yes to help appa.

 

I peek at him, he’s really cool.

 

He looked like a prince that you see from mangas.

 

Those princes with shiny blond hair.

 

It really suits him.

 

He’s brown eyes that makes the girls’ knees trembling. He’s simply gorgeous.

 

Heck what am I saying anyway?

 

Why am I complimenting this bastard?

 

I’m sure he’s a womanizer.

 

“Jiyong, Dara chan is here!!!” His father told him with so much enthusiasm. What’s with dad’s boss?

 

“Ah! Park, let’s leave the youngsters here and have a drink downstairs!!! What do you say?” My father’s boss ask appa. I was kinda rattled with the idea of being left behind with him.

 

“Ah, that’s a good idea sajangnim!” appa said. I’m doomed, I’m in a very bad situation, What am I gonna do? “Dara, stay here for a while and get along with Jiyong, neh?” appa whispered to me.

 

I haven’t said anything back to him when he was suddenly pulled by the great sajangnim. Well isn’t this awesome? I think the room got so awkward that I can almost hear my heart beating.

 

I’m very nervous right now, but somehow I’ve got to break the ice right?

 

“Hi jiyong! Im dara!” I greeted and I forced a smile on my face.

 

“You’re the daughter of that chief clerk?” He asked without giving me a glance.

 

“Ahh. Neh!” I told him nodding.

 

“COMMONER” was his reply to me in a monotonous voice. What the HECK!!! Aisht I want to Punch his oh-handsome-face right now!!!

 

He is two years younger than me and yet?!

 

I took a very big sigh and inhaled quickly.

 

I have to relax and endure this good for nothing rich bastard.

 

This is for appa’s promotion.

 

Yes, I have to endure it.

 

“Jiyong right?” I retorted back while smiling fakely at him. “For now what do you want to do?” continuing the endurance.

 

Think of happy thoughts, happy thoughts I sing sang in my mind.

 

“What do I want to play?” He suddenly looked at me and slowly made his way towards me. He continued coming closer and his face is just inches away from me.

 

He’s looking at me in the eyes.

 

He held my waist and whispered to my ears.

 

“There’s only one thing to do, right?” It seems that my brain stopped functioning when he uttered those words.

 

He held my face, my jaw slowly. What the eff is happening? He’s face is now coming closer to me. I look at his lips and suddenly it got me.

 

He’s going to kiss me?!

 

“Hey, what are trying to do—“ It’s too late, he’s lips are on me! Otoke? My first kiss. I just had an earth shattering first kiss? To a rich bastard?

 

“It’s too late to resist now, At any rate you came here with the intention of becoming a girlfriend of a president’s son right? If you want power, money and fame, you should try and entertain me as much as possible” He smirked and looked at me.

 

This good for nothing, egoistical bastard!!! I had enough I can’t help it. I’m sorry appa but we could live and survive in the mountains for all I care! I can’t endure it anymore.

 

I slapped him on the face. He seemed surprised with my reaction. I think I should have inflicted more pain to him. My heart is at speed and throbbing in pain.

 

He’s holding his cheek while looking at me, shocked was written all over his face. “W-why A-are y-you crying?” he asked me, totally clueless.

 

I’m not even aware that I’m on tears now, this bastard I want to beat him to pulp. I keep on sobbing. I don’t wanna cry but I can’t control it.

 

“That was my first kiss!!! You bastard!” I yelled at him. My first kiss! it was just stolen by a guy like him? Unforgivable!!!

 

“I hate you!!!” I angrily said to him. Then I dashed out of that mansion living the bastard prince flabbergasted and shock.

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++

 

hI EVERYONE! please comment and subscribe!

 

thank you for reading it guys!