Chapter 5

Fan Service

Zelo's POV:

I stopped shaking once I got some breakfast in me. Everything was pretty much back to normal. Jongup was his regular self and happily talking to our leader, Yongguk hyung. I guess he's putting up an act. 

Daehyun seems to be in a bad mood. Wonder what's up his . What? Was mine not enough? Haha, just kidding..... I'm Just joking, gosh readers these days. 

Anyway, we started preparing for our schedules. I took a quick shower and packed my bag with some snack bars extra clothing, a water bottle,  a pair of shoes, my IPod, and some extra stuff I probably won't need. 

As I was putting on my shoes at the front door Daehyun came and sat down putting on his shoes as well. "Oh, Hi Daehyun Hy-" He in the mo just walked out and shut the door loudly making me pout. "Don't worry he's probably not mood to talk." Himchan told me. "Probably on his mouthly." Yongguk said earning a slap on the head from YoungJae. 

"Come on Zelo. Let get away from YoungJae wrath." Jongup said pulling me up when he was done putting on his shoes. He pulled me up and out of the door so fast I barley got my bag. Good thing because YoungJae was sending death glares at Jongup and was shouting his name.

We first headed out to do our hair and makeup, a fan signing and then to do a preformance. After that we were scheduled for practice. Not much for today.

At the fan signing People were shouting and calling out couple names. When it came to Daelo Daehyun put his arms around my waist and blew air into my ear making not only the fans go wild but also my heart. I giggled because it tickled. He was actually nice after he ignored me.

I was so wrong. After our preformance he started ignoring me once again. An image of Daehyun blowing air into my ear flashed into my head. I shook my head and signed. I really do hate fan service. You don't know if it's TRUE or just a show put on. 

Well, It has to be a show put on. 

That's Fan Service for you.

I put all my frustration into my practices. All my confusion. Which caused me to mess up a few times. When everyone was excused to have a break I stayed and used my dancing as an excuse to stay away from Daehyun. If he wanted to ignore me, I could could do the same. I won't try an get into his personal space because I'm sure as hell it has something to do with me. I'm pretty good with ignoring people when it come to that point. 

Just you watch I'm going to win this game. 

~~~

I practiced and practiced until my legs gave in a few hours after midnight. Everyone had gone home, leaving me along to my liking. I bet they didn't really care. They had their own lives to attend to. I looked at the time again and decided it was time to head back. The sun was about to rise and it was almost time for the members to wake up. I just showered there and changed into my extra pair of clothing so I didn't have to at the dorm.

I listen to my IPod while walking back. It was way to early to get a taxi and I didn't like taking buses in this early morning. I felt like walking back despite how tight my legs were feeling.

When I opened the door to the dorm there was a camera crew there and all the members all in the living room in their Pjs still. Looks like we got a visit from the hidden camera crew. 

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo." I said politely. "oh~ Here Zelo-shi is. Where have you been?"

"haha, I've been at the practice room." 

"Wha~ So early in the morning."

"Actually I never left," I replied.

"Bwo? You never left! I thought you came back already." Yongguk said finally wide awake causing laughter.

"Looks like someone need to work on their leader skills, ne? haha." the host commented laughing.

"Haha, It's not Hyungs fault, I actually asked him but I stayed latter than needed." I covered up.

We did some more interviewing after that and I avoid Daehyun the whole time. I felt his eyes on me though.

After that our manager said we had the day off due to our hard work and due to our full schedule the next day.

 I then ran into the room and jumped onto my bed. I rolled around and warped myself in a blanket roll. Ah~ Finally getting some shut eye.

Before that could happen I was pulled out of bed by Yongguk hyung. "Get up were going to the Magic Mountain!"

Now I can't get any sleep. my life.

a/n:Okay so theres the update. Who has been to magic mountain before? It's Awesome right?? Has anyone ever been on X2? If you havent check out the video! The ride starts by going down backwards.