Chapter 3

Fan Service

a/n: Should I make this a DaeLo Story?

~

Calm down Zelo. Calm Down. *signs* I was about to zone out but the a sound awoken me. AGAIN! "givedeidfirhfsa BANANA!" He shouted the last word and made a strong movement that shook the bed and hit me in the face. AGAIN may I say! Stay Calm. Just Stay Calm. I told myself this many times. ok. *breaths out* Jongup is always like this when he's really tired. That's why he doesn't care about what he wears. He thinks it's a waste of energy. "YOU BAD GUY!" He shouted once again. 

"THAT'S It!" I shouted and kick him off me and off the bed. He landed on the floor with a thud. But the surprising thing was, he didn't wake up. I laid back in my bed and signed. "Peace at last"

I was so wrong. JongUp started to talk again.

"JongUuuuuup~ Please Shut uuuuuuuupppp~!" I whined an did a little tantrum. I stopped when I heard him sniffed. Was he crying? I heard another sniff.

"Jongup?" I asked softly.

"Wae. Wae~" He started sobbing. I could tell he was still asleep by the way he didn't answer me.

"Hyung~ do you know how much I'm hurting so much because of you?" He said through his tears. Something pained my heart to see him like this. No, not in the way you think. He's the hyung that's the closest to my age and we have sort of a bonding, even though sometime I hate my hyungs guts at some point, they're still my hyungs.

"Jongup." I said softly and sat up in my bed a little, looking down at him. I listen as he went on. "You don't see in the way I see you at all, do you?" I saw a tear slip down his cheek. I got up from my spot and put him on his bed, tucking him in. I signed and was about to walk back to my bed but a hand shot out to grab my wrist. I look down to see JongUp's eyes open.

"don't leave." He told me in a small yet sad voice. I let out a big breath. It seems I was mostly signing tonight. I slowly lie myself down onto the bed next to him, Jongup moving a bit for me. When I got comfortable he wrapped his arms around me an buried his head in my shoulder. I awkwardly wrapped my arms around him pat his back slowly.

I felt his tears wetting my shoulders but no he made no sound. I hope it's not his drool..... *sniff* *sign* good.

I pulled away from him slowly and wiped his tears away. "don't cry." I whispered to him. He nodded but it didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon. I signed and pulled him into my embrace agin. He finally calmed down enough to fall asleep. I slowly dozed off as well. But I heard him say something before I out. "yongguk."

Daehyun's POV:

I tossed and turned in my bed. I couldn't sleep if the image of that 'kid' keeps popping up in my head. I got up harshly in my bed. I just got to know. I just GOT to know how he is at the moment. It's just killin' me!

I made my way towards the bed room and opened the door as quietly as possible. I was about to call out Zelo's name but then I realize he wasn't in his bed. I looked around the room and saw Zelo laying there with... Jongup. And they were... Cuddling. Jongup had his head buried into Zelo's neck. What else could I be thinking at the moment?!

I felt like someone just stabbed my heart. OH~ When I find that person I'm going to beat the crap out of that person. Not litterly of course. That would be gross. Did he just Jongup's cheek! Another stab. Seriously! Who The Hell Is Doing That! I can't take this anymore. I stomped back to my room and slamed the door shut! I'm surprised YoungJae didn't even budge.

I fell onto my bed with a huff. Oh God. Oh God! I feel something rising in my throat! I covered my head with a pillow and screamed my lungs out into it. Then I started kicking and punching around in my bed. "AGH!" I sat up only to have a pillow thrown on my head.

"Shut Up!"

"Oh So now you're awake." I said sarcasticly only to have another pillow thrown at me. "YoungJae~!" I whined.

"Don't make me throw this at you!" "I'm no-"  I saw he was holding his alarm clock. Alarm Clock! I ducked into my covers. I heard a snore coming from YoungJae's direction and let out a deep sign in relief. Now my mind was fill all of Zelo again. I did a little pout to myself. I want my baby zelo~ Wait~ where'd that come from! I should be hating him right now! Wait! Why should I be Hating him! Aish!

This Is so confusing! What am I to him? Most importantly, what his me to me?

a/n: comment and subscribe!