Chapter 4

Fan Service

JongUp's POV:

I Woke Up with a heavy heart but seeing Zelo's Face next to mine brighten up my day.  He slowly began to open his eyes He stared at me sleepily and I gave him a smile. "Whoa!" He did a little jump back and fell off the bed onto his . I sat up a little on my  forearm. "Are you okay?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, holding back my laughter.

"You freaken scared me!" He said holding his heart. I burst out laughing. "Wait. You call this scary?" I said gesturing to my face.

"Yes. Hyung, it is." He said with a straight face. Not wanting to create anything but a playful atmosphere I started to wiggle my eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

I could tell he was trying to hold back his laugh. I started to crawl toward his still wiggling my eyebrows. He raised an eyebrow at me challengingly. Then I started to attack him by jumping onto him did the tickling attack. He started to laugh wildly and we started to roll around play wrestling which was kind of awkward because of our size.

When He got me in a head lock I called for mercy. "OKAY I GIVE UP AHHHH!" He loosen his grip but didn't get off me I layed one side of my head on the floor and he layed his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired"

"Me too Hyung."

"That was fun."

"Yeah~" He breath tiredly into my hair.

The door opened to reveal Yongguk Hyung. Hurt crossed his eye but I must have been wrong.

Zelo turned his head to put his chin on my shoulder. "Oh Hi Hyung~"

"What The hell are you both doing!" He shouted startling both of us. When we didn't say anything he grabbed Zelo shirt to pull him up off of me.

"HYUNG!" He let out. He then pulled me up next. "AHH!"

"Speak Now!"

"W-what d-did we do wrong." Zelo Stutter. Our leader pulled back his shirt a bit harsh making him gag.

"YAH! Stop It! Your Hurting Him!" I shouted.

"Don't Raise Your Voice at me!" He said letting got of me and hitting me slightly on the head.

I pull Zelo away from him. "You Have no right to do this to us either for no apparent reason!"

Zelo was now whimpering in fear. "You Guy we on top of each other what was I suppose to think, Your Teenagers!"

"WHAT TEENAGERS CAN"T WRESTLE AND TAKE A BREAK!"

"WHOA. Whoa. Whoa. What's going on here?" Himchan hyung Came in along with the other members.

"I-I Don't Know, Hyung Came in an started yelling at us." Sobbed Zelo.

HimChan hyung Crossed his arms and glared at Yongguk hyung, waiting for an explaination.

"Well They were on top of each other, With the door close, what was I suppose to think" he whine, which was kind of disturbing.... but ...cute....

I got out of my daze and said, "We were taking a break from wrestling! We were too tired to move." I finished.

HimChan hyung turned to Yongguk. "You should have asked for an explaination first."

"I did!"

"NOT NICELY! YOU EVEN MADE ZELO SCARED!" I shouted and HimChan Raised His Hand.

"Yongguk, apologize!" He said.

"What I-"

"Now! You Jumped to conclusions and you need to apologize!"

"Fine." He signed. He turned to us and apologized to both of us. "Zelo, JongUp, I'm sorry. " He said with a pout. When He said actually said he was sorry, he looked straight into my eyes. "Truly."

"Okay!" Himchan Clapped his hands. "Let Go have breakfast."

Zelo was still slightly shaking so I pulled him along, I took a last glance at Hyung and left the room.

a/n: Love me. I did a short update. Kind of confused because I wrote about Jongup and Minhyuk (BlockB) in a slight . Anyways. Check out B.A.P's Block!