First Day at Dankook University

Don't fall for a Dongsaeng

         

 ~niga nareul itji motage jakku ni apeseo tto.. ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoseonal su eopdorok
ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!~

Woohyun reached over to his girlfriend's side of the bed and dismissed the alarm. With his eyes closed, he gently shook her arm,

"Babe, wake up. It's your first day at Dankook. You don't want to be late, do you?" he asked her.

Hyemi wearily shuffled towards the bathroom. "I definitely should have tried to sign up for evening classes" she rubbed her eyes. She decided to take a quick shower.

Woohyun remembered that there was a Starbucks downstairs. Not wanting his girlfriend to go to class with an empty stomach, he threw on a t-shirt and a hoodie and hurried downstairs to buy breakfast.

She forgot that her clothes were still in her two suitcases. She opened the first one and grabbed a black skull printed dress.

 

Hyemi reminded herself to unpack all of their clothes once she got home. She also reminded herself to go grocery shopping for their daily necessities.

She took a last look at herself in the mirror.

The house was extremely quiet. She checked the bedroom but Woohyun wasn't there; the bed was already made.

"Did he already leave? But he doesn't start college until Wednesday. Did he have to run an errand?" Hyemi headed towards the kitchen to grab a bottled water.

At the same time, Woohyun unlocked the door. "Sorry, there was a long line"

She immediately noticed that he was carrying two cups from Starbucks and a bag.

"Thanks. I thought that you were running an errand" He handed her an expresso macchiato and a blueberry bagel. He set his own drink and breakfast down on the kitchen counter.

"Ani. I know that you usually have to have your expresso, so I quickly dropped by Starbucks to grab you that and breakfast."

After enjoying their quick breakfast, Hyemi got up from her seat. It was already 8 a.m. Her first class starts in an hour.

"Hey if you can, can you unpack the remaining things for the living room and bedroom? I will love you if you do so!" she exclaimed.

"Yah, so you're saying you don't love me?" he jokingly questioned her.

"Nam Woohyun, you know that that's not what I meant" Hyemi hugged him.

"Kidding babe. Araso, I'll take care of it" he smiled.

"Thanks Woohyunnie. By the way, I'm going to drop by the grocery store later, do you want to go together or should I just go right after I finish my classes?" she asked him.

"Hmm, I'm not doing anything active for today. I'll go with you" he had already started unpacking the stuff for the living room.

"Okay, I'll call you as soon as I'm done with my classes. Have fun unpacking." she winked. She grabbed herself a pair of sandals.

"Park Hyemi, I think you forgot something" Woohyun claimed.

"What?" she looked around. She's got her phone, ipod, and keys. She couldn't figure out what was it that she forgot.

Woohyun pointed at his lips. Kiss.

She hurried over to where Woohyun was and bent down to kiss him. "Babo, I was going to kiss you anyway. Bye, see you later" she closed the door behind her.

Hyemi hurried inside the bus.

"Hyung, I'm going to be extremely late because of you. Why didn't you bring the paperwork with you?" Ilhoon looked at the time on his phone.

"Sorry man. I'll treat you to a late night snack. Plus, I'll find a way to excuse you from school today" the person from the other end of the line promised him.

"Really?!" Ilhoon sounded a bit too excited. "That means I can get my motorcycle fixed by the end of today. I wouldn't need to ride the bus to and fro school anymore"

"Really! I'll call them as soon as you hang up. So hurry and bring me my papers" he pretty much demanded.

"Got it hyung" Ilhoon happily ended their call.

He placed his phone inside his hoodie pocket. He noticed that the pretty girl was the only one standing on the bus.

He got up from his seat, "You can sit here" he offered her his seat.

Hyemi bowed, "Thank you"

After about twenty minutes of riding on the bus, Ilhoon noticed a familiar building. It was a bulding indicating that Dankook University was nearby.

"Ahjussi, please stop the bus!" Ilhoon exclaimed.

Hyemi realized that that was also her stop. She quickly hopped off the bus. She again looked at her watch. Without realizing, she accidentally bumped into Ilhoon.

"I'm sorry!" she apologized.

"You're fine" he hurried through the busy streets.

She realized that they were going in the same direction; they were both heading towards Dankook University. Ilhoon was looking around, trying to find his cousin. His cousin said that he was going to wait at the main entrance.

Hyemi finally noticed that the guy from the bus and the same guy that she bumped into was wearing a high school uniform.

"Hey kid, what are you doing here at a university? Shouldn't you be in class right now?" she nodded at his uniform.

"You're right" he dismissed her question with a confusing reply.

Ilhoon tried to call his cousin. He decided to head towards the coffee shop that was located on campus.

"That kid avoided my question" she was slightly annoyed. She shook that thought off as she took a look at her schedule. She looked around her surroundings.

"I should have paid more attention during the campus visit. It's going to be so obvious that I'm a freshman" she sighed, as she looked around the numerous buildings.

Hyemi noticed a girl heading towards one of the buildings nearby.

"Excuse me" she tried to get the girl's attention. The girl took out her earphone and looked at Hyemi.

"Do you where I can find this class?" Hyemi asked her.

She took a quick look at Hyemi's schedule.

"I'm heading to that class actually" the girl said.

"You're a freshman?" Hyemi asked. Hyemi thought that she was at least a junior.

The girl nodded. "What's your name?"

"Park Hyemi" she slightly bowed.

"Kwon Jinhee. And I'm sure we're about the same age. No need for honorifics"

With the help of Jinhee, Hyemi was able to get to her first class without a problem.

Jinhee pointed at the two empty seats in the middle of the classroom, "That's a good spot huh?"

Hyemi agreed as she followed Jinhee to those seats. She finally settled down. She grabbed a pen and notebook and placed them on her desk.

The professor has just entered the classroom. He was now setting his stuff on his desk.

Her phone vibrated in her jean pocket. She curiously checked to see a text message from Woohyun.

Hwaiting on your first day, Hyemi! <3 ^^

She smiled at his short, yet sweet text. Hyemi placed her phone back inside her pocket as the professor started to pass out a packet that contained.

"Life is hard and then you die. That is exactly how it will be in this class" were the first words that came from their professor

Comments, new subscribers, and subcribers are always appreciated! ^^.